Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Sounds like an unsatisified Outback Steakhouse customer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I hope the Times square Desnudas are Ok.

etalian fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Sep 18, 2016

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Its a good decade to forget about politics and live your life like a normal human being.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Serious Frolicking posted:

what legacy? no, let me rephrase that. what has obama done to make the us a better place?

he is the first black president. And hopefully not the last

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Trump knew.

Literally. There were reports of an explosion and Trump told people "a bomb just went off in NYC"

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
hehehe

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

Trump knew.

Literally. There were reports of an explosion and Trump told people "a bomb just went off in NYC"

:bernout: National FOP endorsed Trump a couple days ago :bernout:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It's good that this happened

Kephael
Apr 2, 2016

Turd Burglar posted:

NYC is like his lowest polling city

We hate him passionately

Enjoy your terrorist attacks then.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Kephael posted:

Enjoy your terrorist attacks then.

we do actually, they keep the fuckin tourists out

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

VikingSkull posted:

we do actually, they keep the fuckin tourists out

no they don't.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Mustached5thGrader posted:

If it turns out to be Muslims I might pull a Dennis miller and turn right
it almost certainly will be, but instead of doing this, i'll become even more numb to politics than i already am

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Also fairly recently a palestinian refugee tried to attack people with a cleaver and got shot to death by the NYPD

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

etalian posted:

Also fairly recently a palestinian refugee tried to attack people with a cleaver and got shot to death by the NYPD
i only heard about that yesterday. i guess no one really bothered to make a big deal about it even though a common crime like this gets ramped up to terrorism solely by virtue of the attacker's religion

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Orkin Mang posted:

u mean personhatan

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
Anyone make a Galaxy Note 7 joke yet?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Y-Hat posted:

i only heard about that yesterday. i guess no one really bothered to make a big deal about it even though a common crime like this gets ramped up to terrorism solely by virtue of the attacker's religion

they don't talk about it since it's normal for NYC.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

Thats bullshit.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Yea, hell, two blokes lit a Muslim lady on fire last week. It's a violent city of millions

Dumpster bomber is retarded and I can't wait to see what he looks like.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

So your unfairly targeted everyday muslim last arrested on august 27 carrying knives chanting allahu akbar outside a synagogue.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao NYC found another pressure cooker type bomb on Sunday which failed to detonate:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/09/17/explosion-new-york-chelsea-neighborhood/90605526/

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

it's always a man isn't it

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Toadvine posted:

Yea, hell, two blokes lit a Muslim lady on fire last week. It's a violent city of millions

Dumpster bomber is retarded and I can't wait to see what he looks like.

More like 'singhed her shirt'. Not to diminish the guy's intent but it wasn't like she went up like a monk.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!
"We believe at this point in time this was an intentional act"

No poo poo. Like, how the gently caress do you accidentally make and remotely detonate a pressure cooker bomb?

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
The shoddy construction of these bombs certainly indicates that this could be a Trump project.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rape Stink posted:

No poo poo. Like, how the gently caress do you accidentally make and remotely detonate a pressure cooker bomb?

You should have seen my ex-wife try to cook! But seriously many people were hurt let's not forget that.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

NotWearingPants posted:

The shoddy construction of these bombs certainly indicates that this could be a Trump project.

We'll know for sure when Chelsea receives an invoice for their construction.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

The Ape of Naples posted:

More like 'singhed her shirt'. Not to diminish the guy's intent but it wasn't like she went up like a monk.

Goddammit America figure your poo poo out.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Shout out to all muslims persecuted for just doin yo thang.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

NotWearingPants posted:

Kephael
Apr 2, 2016
I like DeBlasio's full on 1984 double speak, the explosion was an "intentional act" but not "terrorism"? Who places IEDs in dumpsters and isn't trying to commit acts of terrorism? I don't think these are science projects gone awry.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Kephael posted:

I like DeBlasio's full on 1984 double speak, the explosion was an "intentional act" but not "terrorism"? Who places IEDs in dumpsters and isn't trying to commit acts of terrorism? I don't think these are science projects gone awry.

Delasio is a mess, he couldn't even handle the Strigoi invasion adequately

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Kephael posted:

not muslim not terrorist hth

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Kephael posted:

Maybe NYC is experimenting with new ways to dispose of garbage.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

maybe someone was just mad over the NYC dumpster smell.

Always great when I visit my sister and you get the summer city small from all the dumpsters out in the open/huge walls of day old garbage.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Rape Stink posted:

What if Seinfeld took place in the year 2016?

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

DeBlasio's main worry is to not hurt anyone's feelings.

BowreeBookstore
Oct 29, 2015

NotWearingPants posted:

Trump knew.

Trump will let Pat Lynch fuckers rule this country and they will hunt and kill liberals for fun. Every fuckface cop is on his side. All Mericuns must fight trump because he will get trollled by putin into losing our hegemony. Remember the Nike\hercules? trump will have hicks manning 50 calibre guns who cant even get up that high. If you love americas dominance over the world you will vote for Hillary Clinton. she will rule with a steel hand. Dont gently caress around with trump. His nation is a poo poo nation.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Just The Facts posted:

DeBlasio's main worry is to not hurt anyone's feelings.

also worried about how to not get caught funneling illegal campaigns to different places.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Neo Rasa posted:

What if Seinfeld took place in the year 2016?

newman would be a palestinian refugee

• Locked thread