Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
The bomb doesn't sound shoddy if it laid out twenty six people from within a dumpster.

An otherwise reliable bombing fumbled by the person in charge seems to me like it came from Hillarys camp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Kephael posted:

Who places IEDs in dumpsters and isn't trying to commit acts of terrorism?

Maybe they got new IEDs so just wanted to throw their old ones away? It's not like you can recycle them.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

BowreeBookstore posted:

Trump will let Pat Lynch fuckers rule this country and they will hunt and kill liberals for fun. Every fuckface cop is on his side. All Mericuns must fight trump because he will get trollled by putin into losing our hegemony. Remember the Nike\hercules? trump will have hicks manning 50 calibre guns who cant even get up that high. If you love americas dominance over the world you will vote for Hillary Clinton. she will rule with a steel hand. Dont gently caress around with trump. His nation is a poo poo nation.

lol a steel hand

bitch can barely stand

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Andy Cuomo says it was a terrorism, but not an international terrorism.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
A dumpster at 8:30pm on 23rd and 6th does seem like a weird choice. Maybe it was just a test run.

VR Native American posted:

He also said "it depends on what your definition of terrorism is".

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

it was a false flag operation

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Kephael posted:

I like DeBlasio's full on 1984 double speak, the explosion was an "intentional act" but not "terrorism"? Who places IEDs in dumpsters and isn't trying to commit acts of terrorism? I don't think these are science projects gone awry.

when i was in high school some kids at a different school put a bunch of explosives in a concrete garbage can with the intent of making a smoke bomb "so big you could see it on weather radar", but being idiot kids they hosed it up and the whole thing violently exploded and a bunch of people were hit with flying chunks of hot concrete, several kids had to be hospitalized.

they were all caught quickly and arrested of course but since it was pre-9/11 no one was calling it an "IED" or terrorism. i cant imagine how that would have gone down had it happened today

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

rezatahs posted:

lol a steel hand

bitch can barely stand

he is being literal

she is going to shed her weak flesh and put her brain into a killbot

BowreeBookstore
Oct 29, 2015

Andy Cuomo thinks dumb hicks will vote for an Itallian for president because hes a poo poo govner who cant govern a thing and we are all embarrassed by him.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

The Ape of Naples posted:

He also said "it depends on what your definition of terrorism is".

a couple close polls come out and dems go into full meltdown mode lmbo

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

terrorism is just a word that means different things to everybody

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

BowreeBookstore posted:

Andy Cuomo thinks dumb hicks will vote for an Itallian for president because hes a poo poo govner who cant govern a thing and we are all embarrassed by him.

at least he gets to bang Sandra Lee

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
looks like banning muslims will solve this sort of problem whether its terrorism or not

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Yeah luckily there are no white bombers in the US

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

reallivedinosaur posted:

looks like banning muslims will solve this sort of problem whether its terrorism or not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

everything cuomo does is to spite de blasio and this is just another way of doing that. gently caress that greasy guinea bastard i hope he gets succesfully primaried

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Blue Train posted:

not muslim not terrorist hth

you're oversimplifying

if it's a muslim and they don't find the crayon isis flag it's a disturbed individual

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i love the irony of muslims being called "lone wolf terrorists," a term coined by white nationalists in the '90s

also the word filter that changes h t h to "I'm a huge prick" is A+

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

http://www.theonion.com/article/84-million-new-yorkers-suddenly-realize-new-york-c-18003

quote:

NEW YORK—At 4:32 p.m. Tuesday, every single resident of New York City decided to evacuate the famed metropolis, having realized it was nothing more than a massive, trash-ridden hellhole that slowly sucks the life out of every one of its inhabitants.

With audible murmurs of "This is no way to live," "What the hell am I doing here—I hate it here," and "gently caress this place. gently caress this horrible place," all 8.4 million citizens in each of the five boroughs packed up their belongings and told reporters they would rather blow their brains out with a shotgun than spend another waking moment in this festering cesspool of filth and scum and sadness.

By 5:15 p.m. there was gridlock traffic on the outbound sides of the Holland and Lincoln tunnels, and the area's three major airports were flooded with New Yorkers, all of whom said they wanted to go anyplace where the pressure of 20 million tons of concrete wasn't constantly suffocating them.

"I always had this perverted sense of pride because I was managing to scrape by here," said Brooklyn resident Andrew McQuade, who, after watching two subway rats gnawing on a third bloody rat carcass, finally determined that New York City was a giant sprawling cancer. "Well, gently caress that. I don't need to pay $2,000 a month to share a doghouse-sized apartment with some random Craigslist dipshit to prove my worth. I want to live like a goddamn human being."

"You see this?" added McQuade, pointing at a real estate listing for a duplex in Hagerstown, MD. "Two bedrooms, two baths, a den—a loving den—and a patio. Twelve hundred a month. That's total, not per person."

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
So bombs in new jersey and new york. A mass stabbing attack at a mall by some isis guy. Only one death being the isis guy shot by an off duty officer. That's pretty amazing.

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Edgar posted:

So bombs in new jersey and new york. A mass stabbing attack at a mall by some isis guy. Only one death being the isis guy shot by an off duty officer. That's pretty amazing.

#iwontdiewithyou

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

both the bombs were planted by amateurs. the NJ one didn't even go off right

Edgar
Sep 9, 2005

Oh my heck!
Oh heavens!
Oh my lord!
OH Sweet meats!
Wedge Regret
Well the American education system isn't that great. If they had a gun, this would be a different story.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Edgar posted:

superior aryan constitutions obv

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

Arguments already being made that they arent true muslims.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Y-Hat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glm3o7MWg_k

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Edgar posted:

Will Trump get the bump in the polls he needs to win, or will the attacks continue? It's up to you America!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't even pay attention to this poo poo anymore. I guess a bomb went off? Was it a muslim? Not a muslim? Who gives a gently caress sounds gay as poo poo I'm turning on the xbox.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

NotWearingPants posted:

Will Trump get the bump in the polls he needs to win, or will the attacks continue? It's up to you America!

One thing's for certain:

Bernie isn't :grin:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

terrorists only attack the east coast

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

etalian posted:

They know that California, unlike the east coast, knows how to party.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
We keep it rockin.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

etalian posted:

because the west coast is useless and full of awful people and everyone would be happy if they all died.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Rape Stink posted:

because the west coast is useless and full of awful people and everyone would be happy if they all died.

Pray for TJ Miller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V4tFXw2UxY

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

...the gently caress does that mean

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

EugeneJ posted:

he's pretty been drinking too many of Sandra Lee's triple shot mixed drinks.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

EugeneJ posted:

homegroan

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

EugeneJ posted:

de blasio said it wasn't terrorism, so cuomo stressed that it was. he did this because he's a spiteful rear end in a top hat whose first priority is making the mayor look bad

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Regarding the Minnesota stabbings

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/777525016506302464

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

assuming you just believe isis propaganda

• Locked thread