Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

he's poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
TV is for seniors

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

One more friends does wedding photography and one of the weddings did have Fallon.

She pretty much hated him since he kept on intentionally running in and wrecking all the shots.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

etalian posted:

One more friends does wedding photography and one of the weddings did have Fallon.

She pretty much hated him since he kept on intentionally running in and wrecking all the shots.

lol so wacky

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Blue Train posted:

lol so wacky

he was also doing his standard idiotic giggling when he was wrecking all the shots.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

congratulations to jimmy fallon for turning a late-night talk show into a children's birthday party. he has no talent other than asskissing

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

late shows are all garbage but I'm glad the roots get play because of his stupid rear end

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

I think when cast members are done with SNL they should just execute them.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Tom Gorman posted:

uhhh...

uhhhh, ya got any gum?

eheheh

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

im keyboard Paul irl

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Bert Roberge posted:

I think when cast members are done with SNL they should just execute them.

this except before they are done as well

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Doghouse posted:

He's an alcoholic

yep. i had no idea cause i dont care for any of his stuff but was informed by a childhood friend who occasionally bartends at the waldorf

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I think in one of the Anonymous threads someone posted that he's a wreck of an alcoholic who only has a few years left before it ends his career

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Professor Shark posted:

I think in one of the Anonymous threads someone posted that he's a wreck of an alcoholic who only has a few years left before it ends his career

an Irishman drinking til it ruins his life. Well I never!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

You could tell me that Jimmy Fallon was a shaved Golden Retriever given sentience and I wouldn't even blink

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Professor Shark posted:

if i were a no-talent hack like jimmy fallon, i'd drink myself to death too

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
i don't care much about jimmy fallon, he's terribly average and like everyone else said loves to laugh at absolutely nothing.

the thing that bugs me about him though is how everyone pretends he's some amazing impressionist. Nah.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i honestly think that fallon laughing during his own jokes is a coping mechanism for him being nervous on stage. it makes more sense than him thinking he's so funny he cracks himself up

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm pretty sure that's what "sculling" is, he seems to have made his career out of a sustained sculling or something

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

i honestly think that fallon laughing during his own jokes is a coping mechanism for him being nervous on stage. it makes more sense than him thinking he's so funny he cracks himself up

That's exactly what it is. I thought his whole shtick was "nervous charm".

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

I'm pretty sure that's what "sculling" is, he seems to have made his career out of a sustained sculling or something

I didn't know "sculling" was a word until just now and so I;m sitting here reading an entire wiki article just to understand this post.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I don't even know if I got the spelling right on that, I only know it because it was on Extras and one of the DVD features was a short clip on it

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

I don't even know if I got the spelling right on that, I only know it because it was on Extras and one of the DVD features was a short clip on it

I rarely learn new words and I loving love it when it happens.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMM067PI1oM

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
personally havent liked the guy since day one

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Those kids on stranger things are on a whole other level. They were all great and that show was so good. I'm so jealous of them it honestly makes me mad.

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

Professor Shark posted:

That's a big concern at NBC, especially after his couple of accidents where he injured himself as a result of drunkenness. There have been a few bartenders who have talked about how drunk he gets in public and one even mentioned how Jimmy tuned a guy up. Jimmy may be unfunny and bland, but he's apparently not a pussy when it comes to fighting.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Superior Bastard posted:

Jimmy may be unfunny and bland, but he's apparently not a pussy when it comes to fighting.

You do not get to his level of professional success without serious bloodthirsty tendencies.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Y-Hat posted:

it was pretty funny when he was a chris farley character

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/the-chris-farley-show/n10099

not so much as an actual person

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Those kids on stranger things are on a whole other level. They were all great and that show was so good. I'm so jealous of them it honestly makes me mad.

your life must really suck

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

thathonkey posted:

personally havent liked the guy since day one
same, as well as bill simmons

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

William F Cuckley posted:

it was pretty funny when he was a chris farley character

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/the-chris-farley-show/n10099

not so much as an actual person

Holy poo poo I never made this connection but it's 100% on the money.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

im gaye posted:

your life must really suck

It's pretty great actually, poster "I'm gaye". I was using the statement hyperbolically to show how impressed I am with their talent. If you need a dictionary to understand the big words I use, feel free.

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
I miss craig ferguson. you know, an actually talented and charming late night personality.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

:chloe:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

I miss craig ferguson. you know, an actually talented and charming late night personality.

I used to think his :911: adoration was just a bit of fun rooted in genuine admiration, but apparently it struck a huge chord with his bread and butter demographic because now he's doing a :911: :911: :911: show :911: :911: :911: about :911: :911: :911: America :911: :911: :911: and it's boring because he could be doing much better things with his time than giving handjobs to flag-wavers.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

It's pretty great actually, poster "I'm gaye". I was using the statement hyperbolically to show how impressed I am with their talent. If you need a dictionary to understand the big words I use, feel free.

wow you got me lol

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I find it oddly satisfying that someone with a big TV show and a who's who lifestyle would risk throwing it all away for booze.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

im gaye posted:

wow you got me lol

You got got in the womb; I had nothing to do with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Jimmy Fallon's lifelong wish was to be funny and, well...

• Locked thread