Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.

Jose Oquendo posted:

Sorry folks, Abbie Carmichael is the ultimate Law and Order babe

Claire Kincaid would like a word with you councelor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

I'm not sure where my love for androgynous chicks came from, but I'm sure it was late-night HBO and Just One Of The Guys.

Edit: poo poo, I forgot that Sherilyn Fenn is that movie as well. :awesome:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jose Oquendo posted:

Sorry folks, Abbie Carmichael is the ultimate Law and Order babe.

The angry texan death penalty advocate that is definitely career loving Sam Waterston's character?

Yeah that's hot, I'd turn her over his desk while he was having a little scotch with judge Dooferson.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzlbSk9-6So

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

syscall girl posted:

The angry texan death penalty advocate that is definitely career loving Sam Waterston's character?

Yeah that's hot, I'd turn her over his desk while he was having a little scotch with judge Dooferson.

He hosed em all except for Ross. Who is a Bond girl, but that's an entirely different matter.

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUT5rEU6pqM

Also had a serious crush on Dr Sattler from Jurassic Park.

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

yes

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

syscall girl posted:

She was cool for not banging Jack McCoy.

And since no one watched L&O Criminal Intent

Julliane Nicholson is a babe and a good Watson to Vincent D'Onofrio's Sherlock.

isn't this the seaQuest kid who killed himself

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfRNRymrv9k

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
Alison Dooty in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Specifically the apartment/kissing scene. I watched it again a few years ago and still felt a tingle during that scene. I think that explains my attraction to fair skinned blonde women with strong jawlines.

Pic linked cause imgur won't work
https://cdn.cloudpix.co/images/alis...arge-778925.jpg

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost

that pic's dumb, if you eat tons of the stuff on the left you get fat too

i had an ex girlfriend who ate nothing but fast food all the time and she was skinny as a rail (her favorite was burger king whoppers and she always got fries too)

there is a genetic component to fats, it's not all genetic, but it factors in.

poop. POOP.

Edit - Don't reply to the above ITT, you'll get prob'd. Sorry for the derail. :gerty:

Maldoror fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Sep 18, 2016

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Five Hole
Dec 18, 2012

Dis bitch is now Old. She old. She loving ancient.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus
Holy poo poo. Did it take 40 pages to get to Topanga?

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

Clitch posted:

Close enough to her age.

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

Maldoror posted:

i had an ex girlfriend who ate nothing but fast food all the time and she was skinny as a rail (her favorite was burger king whoppers and she always got fries too)

poop. POOP.

This thread is for sexual awakenings not goonsay awakenings.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Clitch posted:

We should all be ashamed. Maybe someday, I'll meet her IRL and tell her "I'd really love tobangya".

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Maldoror posted:

That's what fatties that do gently caress all and eat like 4 year olds say.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

some spectacular titties

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
Yeah I remember when genetics just switched on and made everyone fat in the last 20 years what a trip am I right

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hurrrrrrrr *knocks on helmet* lets start freakin torching those fat fucks in the god drat hot girls from the 90s thread. :fuckoff:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
heres a coupon i made for you: a free 1 way ticket to that reddit spinoff where they moved the epic fat ppl ownage forum and the racism one with the funny mouse cursor and wallpaper

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!
Getting back on track: Traci Lords in Crybaby.

Goddamn!

E: Although that was really more of a teenage awakening, since I was like 15 when that movie came out. The first woman I can remember wanting to smooch (that wasn't my mother) was Blondie-era Debbie Harry in all of her late 70s/early 80s glory:

:nws: http://imgur.com/sli0ZXg :nws:

(that last one is NWS due to a bit of boob flashin')

the future is WOW fucked around with this message at 11:34 on Sep 18, 2016

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

The Mentalizer posted:

Getting back on track: Traci Lords in Crybaby.

Goddamn!

I bought her album after I got the Mortal Kombat soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kRlvrtdS0c

There's a really weird track on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPs9bZ-uXfs

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Maldoror posted:

poop. POOP.

theres this thing called quantity. A normal woman can eat 3 burger king whoppers and only get up to 1500 calories which wouldn't mean weight gain for most

A landwhale though, will eat something super calorie dense like sugary cereals for breakfast (which can easily take up like 70% of a daily rec. calorie intake if you eat too much of it, which fat people always do), get a soda woth some garbage for lunch, eat the Whopper (or two) for dinner with a burger king shake and then go home and drink a large soda and snack on some chips/candy for the rest of the night. The difference is like thousands of calories. A medium shake is like 660 calories alone which is a massive amount for a woman.

The point being, you can eat fast food and not gain weight if you just eat normal amounts of it. If you couple fast food with all the stuff obese people normally eat you'd get hella fat because the balance becomes insanely offset very easily because fast food is so calorie dense

Genetics only account for so much

I hope this helps people understand why some people can eat a hamburger and not turn into a 300pound beast

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

:stare:

Well, that was a pretty quick transition from "gee, this is kinda sexy" to "uh, this is kinda rapey"

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

syscall girl fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Sep 18, 2016

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that's the one

a yup

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Zzulu posted:

theres this thing called quantity. A normal woman can eat 3 burger king whoppers and only get up to 1500 calories which wouldn't mean weight gain for most

A landwhale though, will eat something super calorie dense like sugary cereals for breakfast (which can easily take up like 70% of a daily rec. calorie intake if you eat too much of it, which fat people always do), get a soda woth some garbage for lunch, eat the Whopper (or two) for dinner with a burger king shake and then go home and drink a large soda and snack on some chips/candy for the rest of the night. The difference is like thousands of calories. A medium shake is like 660 calories alone which is a massive amount for a woman.

The point being, you can eat fast food and not gain weight if you just eat normal amounts of it. If you couple fast food with all the stuff obese people normally eat you'd get hella fat because the balance becomes insanely offset very easily because fast food is so calorie dense

Genetics only account for so much

I hope this helps people understand why some people can eat a hamburger and not turn into a 300pound beast

Maybe next time you'll think again before you mansplain to me about cheeseburgers.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Sort of :nws: I guess. (It's a promo shot from a PG rated movie, so yeah, but if you work at the Mormon Factory and they don't like Space Dancers...)

Yeah, I learned a lot about women from Star Wars.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

She doesn't look like she has much going on upstairs.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

a dog from hell posted:

She doesn't look like she has much going on upstairs.

2 big things going on upstairs, you blind?!?!?!

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I definitely want to suck on those titties I'm just saying she looks like an idiot.

Also it's amazing how much more sexy a tasteful still of an attractive woman can be than a million gigabytes of streaming content of nude animals sticking objects in every orifice.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Apparently, she was a math tutor and chef. So, that's cool. :shobon:

Like the girl who played Whinny Cooper from The Wonder Years, she's apparently a math whiz. :allears:

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Apparently, she was a math tutor and chef. So, that's cool. :shobon:

Like the girl who played Whinny Cooper from The Wonder Years, she's apparently a math whiz. :allears:

I was in love with that girl when I was a kid. When I found out she was a math whiz years later, that warmed my heart even more.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Professor of Cats posted:

I was in love with that girl when I was a kid. When I found out she was a math whiz years later, that warmed my heart even more.

Yeah, your heart, uh huh :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Unf.

• Locked thread