Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

Wrath of the Bitch King posted:

lol shut up carmant you worthless gently caress-knuckle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

carmant more like lovely poster lmbo

Good Grief
Sep 18, 2016

by Smythe

im gaye posted:

carmant more like lovely poster lmbo

i enjoi carmant posts more than most posts cuz shes clearly a woman

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Good Grief posted:

i enjoi carmant posts more than most posts cuz shes clearly a woman

A fat woman.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Darth123123 posted:

A fat woman.

keep going

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

lol shut up carmant you worthless gently caress-knuckle

Good Grief
Sep 18, 2016

by Smythe

Darth123123 posted:

A fat woman.

#Xytaglyph #ElderRekt (i love quake) (h3h3)

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Maldoror posted:

I'd say they're probably about the same size as the dogs in the below pic

:raise:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Carmant posted:

Great another GBS where we can discretely trash black people, this time using pit bulls as a cover

Nice try. :downs:

Good Grief
Sep 18, 2016

by Smythe
pitbulls are beautiful dogs and should not be illegal.

dog fighting should be though.

dogs get bred into killers its no secret

naem
May 29, 2011

The weird popularity of this breed is the problem.

There are lots of dog breeds capable of attacking people, pit bulls became weirdly popular, people have them who shouldn't

Good Grief
Sep 18, 2016

by Smythe

naem posted:

There are lots of dog breeds capable of attacking people, pit bulls became weirdly popular, people have them who shouldn't

dont worry your kid wont get hazed too bad ya scum

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.

naem posted:

go to any rescue and count the number of pit bulls. At least in this area about 90% of the dogs there are pits.

Good Grief
Sep 18, 2016

by Smythe

go to any rescue and count the number of pit bulls. At least in this area about 90% of the dogs there are pits.

and then u cant adopt them into the city limits its disgusting so they live there and die in jail

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

i've gotten poo poo from passersby on walks for my "pit" even though she isn't one

she's a boxer/aus. cattle dog mix, topped out at around ~60 pounds.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Good Grief posted:

and then u cant adopt them into the city limits its disgusting so they live there and die in jail

good

Good Grief
Sep 18, 2016

by Smythe

rape stink is strange and literalist a user name r u sure ur okay

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
pitbulls are murder dogs

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Good Grief posted:

rape stink is strange and literalist a user name r u sure ur okay

you are a literal rapist

Good Grief
Sep 18, 2016

by Smythe

Rape Stink posted:

you are a literal rapist

you're going to have to define rape to a canadian judge then because they disagree with you and i testified against myself to stack the team in the states favor that time

Good Grief
Sep 18, 2016

by Smythe
the plea system is real but it never covers up the truth. you admit to your crimes one way or another. consensual sexual touching is not a crime. role play is being legislated into law. precedences point to consent being an on going thing that also is established at a starting point which has an explicit implicit context

ur a toy get the gently caress out of my moms house next time u come back ill club u in the face myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPIhUaONiLU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Good Grief posted:

the plea system is real but it never covers up the truth. you admit to your crimes one way or another. consensual sexual touching is not a crime. role play is being legislated into law. precedences point to consent being an on going thing that also is established at a starting point which has an explicit implicit context

ur a toy get the gently caress out of my moms house next time u come back ill club u in the face myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPIhUaONiLU

Hi dare

Good Grief
Sep 18, 2016

by Smythe

is this darkpiece or necro? if so hello

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

i've gotten poo poo from passersby on walks for my "pit" even though she isn't one

Wanna get mauled with kisses by that dog

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015

gently caress the mods posted:

Actually everyone who declared they owned a pit bull in the last few years now refers to it as a boxer/bulldog/mutt mix because they aren't as cool now

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

nah, we actually got one of those genetic tests done so we could get ahead of any hereditary disorders. those two breeds are what comprise her.

also nobody claims they're part boxer, they always go with "terrier mix" when they want to mask the fact that they have a pit.

Wrath of the Bitch King fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Sep 18, 2016

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Cerebral Mayhem
Jul 18, 2000

Very useful on the planet Delphon, where they communicate with their eyebrows
The problem is a complicated one, but the two big factors need to be addressed:

1) Shady rescues that don't adequately evaluate their dogs or in some cases deliberately conceal problems before adopting them out to novice owners, all for the holy cause of "Saving Them All".
http://www.naiaonline.org/articles/article/mission-creep-dog-rescues-and-animal-shelters-risk-public-health-and-safety

2) Most people are TERRIBLE when it comes to reading dog body language. I've watched videos of dogs that bit someone, and leading up to the bite I could tell there was something wrong by the dog's body language. Very few dogs actually attack without some kind of warning. I remember a year or so ago some woman posted what she thought was a cute picture of her baby kissing her dog. She didn't understand why everybody found it horrifying.

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2016/02/invisible-signals-why-parental-supervision-isnt-enough/

Science Rocket
Sep 4, 2006

Putting the Flash in Flash Man
I know he's a silly person, but PitBull's music is catchy and doesn't deserve all the hate.

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.
i agree, he's not the best rapper in the world but he gets the job done

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Pitbulls can be nice. Pitbulls can also be assholes. This is all part of GBS' innate racism toward blacks.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Theophany posted:

Pitbulls can be nice. Pitbulls can also be assholes. This is all part of GBS' innate racism toward blacks.

Hey get your own gimmick

Soodonim
Jul 3, 2007

woooosh!

Carmant posted:

Oh the story of the retarded owner who tried to break up a dog fight with his leg, where the breed of hte dogs isn't relevant at all? Sucks that your friend didn't die.

Yeah, gently caress that guy who reflexively tried to stop two dogs he loved from mauling each other.

Soodonim
Jul 3, 2007

woooosh!
Also, how is the breed of the dogs not relevant? They were raised together ffs. One went for the others throat, not a friendly scuffle. How often do you see that sort of thing with wheaten terriers?

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

Soodonim posted:

Yeah, gently caress that guy who reflexively tried to stop two dogs he loved from mauling each other got two murderhounds and due to not understand the basics of dealing with animals is now permanently injured out of his own stupidity both for owning said murderhounds and not knowing that you don't literally throw your body in between two fighting murderhounds

fixed that for you

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its amazing how quickly breed temperaments and behaviours suddenl y arent a thing when you go from discussing herding dogs wanting to herd and pointing dogs wanting to point to saying that maybe fighting dogs want to fight

Fauxtool
Oct 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
pitbull makes terrible music and people should keep assuming the worst from anyone that listens to him

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

error1 posted:

I spent a couple hours at the dog park today and there was a bearded collie puppy there that was almost like this when it greeted everyone.

It's so nice to hang out with other people and their dogs and let everyone play and have fun together, why anyone would want a dog aggressive breed that guarantees that everyone else hates you is beyond me.

I agree Samoyeds are awful especially in a pack

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Fauxtool posted:

pitbull makes terrible music and people should keep assuming the worst from anyone that listens to him

I like it when he goes wooooooOOOOO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty

Can confirm that is a speckled as gently caress boxer. Source: the boxer next door thats probably gonna maul someone because my neighbors think a bark collar is a substitute for socialization training

• Locked thread