Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
One wonders...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

sorry op but ur wrong.

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015
your posting is the worst show ever

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
theres been worse

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
You might be the worst poster ever, OP

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Like I'm watching a southpark about the console wars ps4 vs Xbox one and some boring references to game of thrones. It's like the worst thing ever.

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

It's a sad and beautiful world.
it's bad, but i'm pretty sure family guy is worse

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Manticorny posted:

it's bad, but i'm pretty sure family guy is worse

LOL not even close. Family guy being "bad" is just typical goon backlash idiocy. Southpark is legit bad.

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Like even the voice acting is terrible.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
It's libertarian garbage

fuck the mods
Mar 30, 2015

canpakes posted:

LOL not even close. Family guy being "bad" is just typical goon backlash idiocy. Southpark is legit bad.

are you 15 years old?

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

The Management posted:

It's libertarian garbage

the huge turd/giant douche episode has probably done more damage to democracy than anything else in the past decade

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
I could probably confirm that South Park has the worst fans ever.

I've actually never seen an entire episode of South Park, except for an eight minute short that one of my "edgy" friends showed me on his Pentium computer in 1998 or something, it had Jesus and Santa fighting or something?

I do know that South Park has introduced a few things that seem to be legitimately funny, such as the "Chewbacca Defense" and the "2. ?????? 3. Profit", but thats kind of been swamped by 20 years of past expiration edginess.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
No I think it's good, and an important show for creating satire out of current events, which other shows fail to keep up with or do it at all, since they can whip out episodes so quick.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Nah, that would be Pretty Little Liars

PostEldar
May 7, 2004

I'm in your area.
It's so enslaved to fads and the 24 hour new cycle. As such, every episode is badly dated in like four months.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe

glowing-fish posted:

I could probably confirm that South Park has the worst fans ever.

I've actually never seen an entire episode of South Park
i can't tell if this is a fake/gimmick post or if you are this insufferably stupid, please help

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I thought it was funny in 3rd grade bc it featured potty humor...I'm always surprised to hear adults like it

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
In 1998, my knowledgable and methodical friend bet me that South Park would outlast the Simpsons. I thought he was crazy.

Who could've predicted we'd both somehow be wrong, because each series would pathetically limp into infinity

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
have you ever seen The Goldbergs, Royal Pains, The last 4 seasons of Dexter, or The Walking Dead? South Park has never been as bad as those.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Looks like someone didn't catch the premier of High Maintenance on HBO. :smug: (It's loving terrible)

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Drunk Nerds posted:

In 1998, my knowledgable and methodical friend bet me that South Park would outlast the Simpsons. I thought he was crazy.

Who could've predicted we'd both somehow be wrong, because each series would pathetically limp into infinity

they both make their companies millions of dollars every year great limp

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

a bone to pick posted:

The last 4 seasons of Dexter

oh god

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
randy marsh is a good thing

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

schmitty9800 posted:

they both make their companies millions of dollars every year great limp

That's the rub: while the shows themselves aren't too profitable, they keep the brand alive, and the merch and licensing is the real fuel for the eternal flame

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Family guy is good. South Park is bad. Hope this helps goons.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
please put more effort into your trolling, yeeesh

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

canpakes posted:

Family guy is good. South Park is bad. Hope this helps goons.

perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i dont even own a tv

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hey op, have you considered hooking up with carmant? you are both incredibly lousy at posting and in general so i really think you would hit it off.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
South Park is the blurst show ever

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

its good sometimes

cnut
May 3, 2016

Thanks to South Park I always remember to bring a towel. Can't count the times that has come in handy.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

reallivedinosaur posted:

i dont even own a tv

You could borrow one of mine if you like. I've got like ten million televisions.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
close thread

gas ops family

Manticorny
Sep 7, 2016

cnut posted:

Thanks to South Park I always remember to bring a towel. Can't count the times that has come in handy.

psh, i learned that from hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i dont like south park but it's not the worst show ever. people that love south park and talk about it often (not too common anymore these days thank god) are though probably the worst people ever.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Manticorny posted:

psh, i learned that from hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy

Never read it. Is Towelie in it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandma Panic!
Nov 4, 2006
that 80's show was objectively much worse

• Locked thread