Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
best personality for a dog as personified by a Nicholas cage role
Raising Arizona cage (personal fav of op)
Face off cage
Face off cage whilst wearing travoltas face
Leaving las Vegas cage (rare breed type)
Con air cage
Moonstruck cage (handicapable dog)
Valley girl cage (breakout dog)
Ghost Rider dog (do NOT set your dog on fire)
Fast times at ridgemont high cage (when you have a dog for a short time before it dies or runs away and you hardly get to know it)
Wild at Heart cage (also op fav, lynchian pooch supremacy) (this is also the Goku option, officially)
View Results

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
nws
exactly what you think it is
nws

this is a terrible sequence of events. smegma goes from dinklage to tongue to your face :( there's nothing wrong with kisses from your friends and dogs are absolutely the best friends we can have as flawed creatures with no real god or purpose or satisfying family or career prospects so clean your doggie's dork! or deal with stinky cockcheese smeared across your face by a big slimy tongue attached to a stupid noble fuckers grimy poochmouth

Let's use this thread to discuss dogs, our friends, and how best to care for them. Discuss your favorite dog. Doxx your own dog by posting his/her pics itt. Explain what you look for in a dog. Ask questions about dog problems like lil acnes on your pup's lip from using gross plastic bowls instead of nice stainless steel. There's so many cool things about dogs to discuss so a dog smegmathread sounds like a bitchin idea (lol)

I know we have a pet place already but Pen Island is weird and creepy, that bird killer who picked on an autist runs the show around there from what I remember and I have no patience for mean ppl. This is gbs, where we are friends, like dogs, so let's act like dogs and have a good dog thread.

Oh and please answer the poll above! The world is a rocky rough n tumble place but nice polls about dogs are relaxing and informative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol gross

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
i took a creative writing class in college

one dude wrote a story about a time he poo poo his pants, he titled it "smegma'd"

he thought smegma meant poop

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
well it was a creative writing class, maybe he was just trying to be creative

Imagine poop in your dick crevices

That takes imagination and creativity

Now imagine if he took that mind and focused it on our best friends, dogs

We could have had a worthy sequel to homeward bound

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

That's what happens when you're irresponsible and don't circumcize your dog, OP

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
ah yes. dog semen

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

aren't you supposed to cut their dicks off to stop them from breeding

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Balls

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

:smugdon:

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
what the hell is thi- :yikes:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Dogballs Jr. posted:

what the hell is thi- :yikes:

its dog semen!!

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Orkin Mang posted:

its dog semen!!

yeah, uh...

:barf:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

grow up, its hot

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Orkin Mang posted:

grow up, its hot

*opens mouth to protest*

*looks at av*

*pauses*

.........ok

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I laughed at the parody thread title, but googling for pictures to accompany it was a little much.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Moon Atari posted:

I laughed at the parody thread title, but googling for pictures to accompany it was a little much.

its pitbull jism :smugdon:

Creed Reunion Tour
Jul 3, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Grimey Drawer
I am sure you can find helpful guides with pictures and personal experiences that explain how you can help your dog keep his privates clean. I'd love to help you look, but I am not on the internet right now.

dog bless

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Moon Atari posted:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Moon Atari posted:

I never thought the day would come where the first thing I saw on the internet was a dog's dirty dingus.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Moon Atari posted:

it's called commitment you lazy millennial

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Orkin Mang posted:

its pitbull jism :smugdon:

I dun think is jism

just a gunky buildup of dog dork detritus

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
whats a smegma?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Marshall Louis posted:

whats a smegma?

fancy science jargon for dick cheese

uncut mfers tend to be gross as heck and unwashed for lengthy lengths and within their dickhead's lil turtleneck sweater they get a penile equivalent of that grime that turns up under hideous breasts

Ren and Stimpire
Oct 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
Hideous Breasts would be a good band name.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

it is a good word combo, you're right. it also reminds me of "mournful tits" which I also like.

good job on voting, pallies! dog opinions are good

Lil surprised to see no love for moonstruck cage doggies, as lil doggies with missing limbs rolling around on modded skateboards is pupular as heck on line

Deffo not surprised to see Goku david lynchian cage dogs winning. Pitbull are ostensibly the most wild at heart dogs of them all because they are totally a great symbol of their owners' individuality and belief in personal freedom

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Nooner posted:

lol gross

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

haha when i was 8 my neighbour had a pitbull called hank candy and he used 2 suck his own dick not nibble not lick straight suck hank candy sitting on the porch on a hot day sucking from sun up to sun down he never made much of his life but i like 2 think he was always happy

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

social vegan posted:

haha when i was 8 my neighbour had a pitbull called hank candy and he used 2 suck his own dick not nibble not lick straight suck hank candy sitting on the porch on a hot day sucking from sun up to sun down he never made much of his life but i like 2 think he was always happy

i meant the neigbhour not the dog

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

hank candy sounds like a euphemism for suckin your own dick tbh

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

does the international music star pitbull also have smegma. if so will he lick it and then lick me? asking for a friend.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Namaer posted:

does the international music star pitbull also have smegma. if so will he lick it and then lick me? asking for a friend.

based on his latin-american status I would guess little pit has a turtle neck

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Do female pitbulls come with a murder-mode option in their brains as well?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
yes but it is pink and cherry scented

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
the murder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003