Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Fiend posted:

Harder for to detect Josh to hide in a larger bed. He's smart to be wary.

u r my fiend? batty man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

nobody speak posted:

u r my fiend? batty man

Doyou even keep count anymore?

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsVg4Z76naA

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Do you ever tire of the registration page?

nobody speak
Sep 18, 2016

by WE B Bourgeois

Darth123123 posted:

Do you ever tire of the registration page?

u can autoit it

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

I wasn't going to bother posting this, but since bed chat has continued I assume someone is interested: On the side that I know about, my grandparents slept in separate beds. I think part of it was that my grandmother needed the head of the bed propped up because of gastric reflux but then I don't see why my grandfather couldn't have just also slept in a bed where the head was propped up, I don't think he needed his legs elevated.

My parents sleep in separate beds too. Apparently it's because of snoring, but I wonder if it could actually be because of loathing.

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Has the super fabulous power bottom Duggar "boy" come out of the closet yet?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Sadly, Josiah's courtship to a very nice and sweet girl ended a couple of months ago :( Poor kid just can't catch a break!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/josiah-duggar-and-marjorie-jackson-split-end-four-month-courtship-201558

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

Sadly, Josiah's courtship to a very nice and sweet girl ended a couple of months ago :( Poor kid just can't catch a break!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/josiah-duggar-and-marjorie-jackson-split-end-four-month-courtship-201558

He got to third base and found there wasn't external plumbing. All I'm saying is he craves the D.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Ultimate Mango posted:

He got to third base and found there wasn't external plumbing. All I'm saying is he craves the D.

Yeah but we all saw that coming a mile away.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*bursts through door into a subway sandwich franchise*

*looks at confused customers in line and sandwich artists who have stopped mid-way through folding meat onto bread*

*slowly walks up to cashier and leans into their ear*

*whispers*

eat fresh

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Chinatown posted:

*bursts through door into a subway sandwich franchise*

*looks at confused customers in line and sandwich artists who have stopped mid-way through folding meat onto bread*

*slowly walks up to cashier and leans into their ear*

*whispers*

jim bob

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
boob

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Does Jim give good head?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Does Jim give good head?

I'd imagine his whole head could just slide in if he's not careful.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Does Jim give good head?

Jim bobs.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Does Jim give good head?

he sorta bobs up when you least expect it

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Jonny 290 posted:

That article is from 2015.

I do find it scary that apparently he was getting advice from Josh.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
A Jim Bobblehead

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

NIKE NIKE NIKE

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Pallas Athena musta been a lesbian, always hanging out with Nike like that.

Guilt of Sanity
Sep 20, 2016

by Smythe

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Finally, someone that Humbert Humbert can look down upon

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pretty mom

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
omg omg almost 10,000 posts

anyone know what the ratio is so far of Jim Bobs:posts??

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Chubby weed guy's Russian bride said she wants a $10k a month allowance. And thought that was reasonable because she didn't ask for $100k.

She's playing him like a master. First she said she wanted to model in order to get him feeling jealous. Then she said he didn't make enough money for both of them to get his ego and pride kicking in. I'm enjoying the ride he's put himself on

And that Loren girl from last year has tourettes

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

WhyteRyce posted:

And that Loren girl from last year has tourettes

The Bible
May 8, 2010

mdm posted:

omg omg almost 10,000 posts

anyone know what the ratio is so far of Jim Bobs:posts??

Jim:bob, I think.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
jimbobing on, now on tlc

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
JimBob fertilize the eggs

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
:jim::bob:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Jinger is the sane one right?

From reading articles linked in this thread, and that freejinger website, Jinger and the oldest girl (Jennifer? Jerrica?) are apparently the two most 'sane/normal', or at least the least damaged seeming.

Though I can't remember the oldest girl's name (all I know is she's not one of the two baby factories that got their own spin-off), if she gets a mention in an article, I just feel so bad for her. Clearly she was one of the siblings that Josh touched inappropriately, but aside from that she's stuck in a Hellish existence of bascially being a non-stop au pair to her slew of younger siblings. And I guess she wants to go to college, but that's blasphemy since popping out babies or unlicensed(?) midwife are like the girls' only two life options.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

LadyPictureShow posted:

From reading articles linked in this thread, and that freejinger website, Jinger and the oldest girl (Jennifer? Jerrica?) are apparently the two most 'sane/normal', or at least the least damaged seeming.

Though I can't remember the oldest girl's name (all I know is she's not one of the two baby factories that got their own spin-off), if she gets a mention in an article, I just feel so bad for her. Clearly she was one of the siblings that Josh touched inappropriately, but aside from that she's stuck in a Hellish existence of bascially being a non-stop au pair to her slew of younger siblings. And I guess she wants to go to college, but that's blasphemy since popping out babies or unlicensed(?) midwife are like the girls' only two life options.

Suicide, suicide is always an option.

poo poo, they may even get back their TV show if she takes a few of the higher number count with her.
No one would miss #15-#18 really.
Except maybe Josh.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Jonny 290 posted:

undoubtedly he begged the girl to gently caress him with a strap on and the Duggars have to pay her a monthly stipend to keep the whole affair quiet. But hey if TLC's footing the bill...

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

LadyPictureShow posted:

I knew a girl in high school that was essentially treated as a nanny-slave by I'm guessing Quiverfull or similar parents, "to prepare her for marriage," if I recall. She was the oldest child and took full-time care of her seven siblings when not at school. It was like her parents retired from parenting, the few times I went over to her place. She even carried around and fed the newborn all goddamn day.

Poor Jennifer, she was a nice girl, with big dreams of using her beautiful singing voice to bring glory to God (the only way she could use it in her family) but she really wanted to entertain, maybe join a band. She wanted so badly to get out into the world and do charity work and just help people and see wonders. She always looked so sad even when she was happy, because she knew none of that was going to happen. :smith:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

happyhippy posted:

Suicide, suicide is always an option.

poo poo, they may even get back their TV show if she takes a few of the higher number count with her.
No one would miss #15-#18 really.
Except maybe Josh.

You make a good point. Also, I wonder if any of the younger kids have/will have health issues as they grow up, given Michelle was up in age by those last few. The youngest girl looks kinda... I dunno, and I think gossip rags have mentioned she has seizures or something?

E: Jana is the oldest girl and the one I assume will eventually snap on the rest of her family.

Also: http://www.inquisitr.com/3519756/anna-duggar-appears-to-have-black-eye-busted-lip-in-new-picture-what-went-down/

Due to a picture posted online that looks like Josh's wife has a healing black eye and a busted lip, people think she might be a victim of spousal abuse. That or Josh loving prostitutes gave her the herp. If anyone needs to burn it all to the ground, it's that poor woman.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
The kids are fine. They'll be exactly as healthy as any other children raised in the Deep South on cornbread and hamburger casseroles and a monthly mini-golf outing

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

The kids are fine. They'll be exactly as healthy as any other children raised in the Deep South on cornbread and hamburger casseroles and a monthly mini-golf outing sexual dominance display by the patriarch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Remember when Jim bob caught one of his kids masturbating and tied their arms together

#JimBobLife

• Locked thread