Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlexanderCA
Jul 21, 2010

by Cyrano4747

FuhrerHat posted:

and the movie four lions continues to be eerily accurate

Reminder to watch this if you haven't yet:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-SrlQ9tlI

AlexanderCA fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Sep 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

it should be required watching for all schoolchildren

edit: your link doesnt work :(

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

cool clock!

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

reallivedinosaur posted:

felony charges get dismissed if there is not sufficient evidence to get a conviction at trial, this isn't an unusual thing for a cop to write a check that the DA can't cash, so to speak.

Interesting. The dude in question is a crazy homeless guy so I wonder if the lack of fixed address added to the difficulty of finding evidence or something.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
atthis point trump might have te right idea and maybe we should just like make all the muslims leave new york and go somewhere lovely to do their terrorism like north dakota

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
why is every islamic science project a bomb?!?

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Nooner posted:

atthis point trump might have te right idea and maybe we should just like make all the muslims leave new york and go somewhere lovely to do their terrorism like north dakota

or st pauls minnesota?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Nooner posted:

Upstate New York. Seriously. If you haven't been, visit with a couple of friends and take note of the tattoos on the residents. More often than not it's obscure WWI-II pro german insignias.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Nooner posted:

Build a wall around Utah and the Muslims can behead Mormons every time they get a boner from looking at cheerleaders.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Helical Nightmares posted:

Upstate New York. Seriously. If you haven't been, visit with a couple of friends and take note of the tattoos on the residents. More often than not it's obscure WWI-II pro german insignias.

you mean the mostly black populations of buffalo or rochester or is there another fantasy strawman upstate new york?

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

I'm just going to throw away my suspicious looking science project in a public waste bin, hope nobody minds.

Reminds me of when I threw away my mouse trap car in the bin at the mall and the FBI showed up.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

rezatahs posted:

why is every islamic science project a bomb?!?

Yeah, why indeed

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

reallivedinosaur posted:

you mean the mostly black populations of buffalo or rochester or is there another fantasy strawman upstate new york?

No I'm talking about white dudes. Because I went there and saw this. There is a DOE plant in the vicinity of Ballston for Naval training. The military gents and ladies are fine. It was the civilians that gave me the creeps with the pro-german tats in bars, on the streets and visiting the civil war battlefields in the area.

It was north of Albany.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

oh hey turns out it was a brown

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

reallivedinosaur posted:

upstate ny is white as gently caress

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

No I'm talking about white dudes. Because I went there and saw this. There is a DOE plant in the vicinity of Ballston for Naval training. The military gents and ladies are fine. It was the civilians that gave me the creeps with the pro-german tats in bars, on the streets and visiting the civil war battlefields in the area.

It was north of Albany.

Please tell me of the civil war battlefields north of Albany, NY.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

what if it's all a setup man by the government to instill further fear to fuel the military industrial complex huh

XK
Jul 9, 2001

One guy talking about the mostly black population in upstate NY is arguing with another guy talking about the local civil war battlefields. Is this TCC? What the gently caress is going on in this thread?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Nooner posted:

Send all the white people back to Europe. Ya'll talking all this poo poo yet do nothing where your ancestors' homeland faces foreign threats, but I guess that's to be expected from descendants of the rejects of an inbred island.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

XK posted:

One guy talking about the mostly black population in upstate NY is arguing with another guy talking about the local civil war battlefields. Is this TCC? What the gently caress is going on in this thread?

Obama false flag to disrupt and derail, we were getting too close to the truth

:ssh:

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

XK posted:

Please tell me of the civil war battlefields north of Albany, NY.

:negative: Revolutionary war.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

:negative: Revolutionary war.

What do pro-German tats have to do with the Revolutionary war?

You clearly aren't referencing the revolutionary war. Scrolling back through your posts, I have no clue what you are even trying to argue.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
what is a "pro german" tat? if you meant swastika you would have said so

are pro-german and pro-nazi supposed to mean the same thing, or is this some "donald drumpf" stupid poo poo?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
German mercenaries fought to free the colonies from the UKs iron clutches.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Someone keeps sending suspicious packages to every state today it seems. Is it suspicious package day?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

XK posted:

What do pro-German tats have to do with the Revolutionary war?

descendants of Hessian mercenaries?

for real though I think some goon went to some town in upstate new york and saw like one person with tattoo that they interpreted as "pro-German" and is exaggerating this to be the entirety of the state. probably some biker with an iron cross or something like that

that or it's a picture of the Brazillian flag crossed out with 7-1 underneath

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

unpacked robinhood posted:

A 16 yo kid called in a fake bomb threat in Paris a few days back, bragged to journalists about being untraceable, got caught today "thanks to his IP".
Good job you dumb moron

His computer was broadcasting an IP address

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

unpacked robinhood posted:

A 16 yo kid called in a fake bomb threat in Paris a few days back, bragged to journalists about being untraceable, got caught today "thanks to his IP".
Good job you dumb moron

Had an IP and no IQ.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I support dumpster/robot jihad.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

it's a shame this woman's IUD exploded and i hope she has a swift and sound recovery from her exploded cervix

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

man back in my day anyone could call in a bomb threat from a payphone with almost no chance of getting caught because there wasn't cameras all over the place. it was practically routine at colleges during midterms and finals

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
My high school junior prom got bombscared. Had to evacuate and hangout by the fire trucks until we got the all clear. I'm waiting for some idiot kid to do that now and end up with Wolf Blitzer wondering what's wrong with him on national live TV.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Earwicker posted:

man back in my day anyone could call in a bomb threat from a payphone with almost no chance of getting caught because there wasn't cameras all over the place. it was practically routine at colleges during midterms and finals

at my high school people used to pull fire alarms so much that they disabled the fire alarms during exams and then later the fire marshall man found out about it and WOOOO HOOOBY there was some red tape believe you me

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
like it was a firemans idea to just turn it off because they were tired of having to wash the truck every time

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Ivor Biggun posted:

His computer was broadcasting an IP address

I'd like to read more about this because journalists obviously don't explain much. On TV they had a security expert who scrolled tweets while explaining swating

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Is this the right thread for the MN stabbings since that guy was brown too?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The dumpster/robot jihadist looked more goon than brown to me but what do I know?

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Earwicker posted:

That's like a big part of the movie Road Trip and is really loving weird to think about in today's climate.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

reallivedinosaur posted:

yo for real I live in cow country new york and it's all lifted diesels and poo poo

new york is super hillbilly on average

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sound like a disgruntld paster

• Locked thread