Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ostentatious

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

i spent like 15 seconds looking for that thread for you dude

it was only on pg 2 duckie lol

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Hiya yobbers! Hope everyone is having an awesome sunday night, I am gonna be a big ole nerd and spend my monday off being a warlock

Robot Made of Meat

FluffieDuckie posted:

unless ned has had a major life changing philosophical change he shouldn't invest more money that would be lost if he gets banned again

I'm thinking that a certain Rich "I'm rich because I pay few taxes" Kyanka would disagree with you!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Piso Mojado

Scathach posted:

Hiya yobbers! Hope everyone is having an awesome sunday night, I am gonna be a big ole nerd and spend my monday off being a warlock

hello. i like your sig

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hello byob, today i went to the city with the dog and my husband. we had fancy donuts with our friends, and the dog made friends with other dogs. it was nice.

i hope you all had a nice weekend, too.

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

FluffieDuckie posted:

i spent like 15 seconds looking for that thread for you dude

You're check is in the mail

Commie NedFlanders

hamjobs posted:

hello byob, today i went to the city with the dog and my husband. we had fancy donuts with our friends, and the dog made friends with other dogs. it was nice.

i hope you all had a nice weekend, too.

dog friends are good. my dogs aren't very sociable :dogge:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Stool Sample

EVERYONE Poops!?

My graduate school orientation is tomorrow. I look forward to a lecture based around 'y'all are our bitches for the next 2-3 years'.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Grats alnilam!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
Post here to get a free vacation: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3790760

----------------

Avshalom

by Lowtax

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

you should get an ariel sig

----------------

AAB

get a load of that dog

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
I was so worried about work today that I had a hard time sleeping last night, but it turns out that our new client stuff is going pretty smoothly so now I feel silly

I should splurge for lunch to celebrate

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
burritos are the traditional byob way of splurging

FactsAreUseless

City of Glompton posted:

the other thing you could do, renegret, is you could write up a character for FAU's rpg thread.
There are two slots left open.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FactsAreUseless posted:

There are two slots left open.

do you just not like ux and I or did we do it wrong?

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

if the slots are still open later tonight i'll write something up

Piso Mojado

hey sib, do you know if adobe still offers free cs2? I'm learning how to do vector images but Inkscape is unbearable

eonwe

phew! yesterday sucked!

our main bread and butter software was down for internal users, and I was home (its the weekend), but our VPN was also down, so I couldn't access any internal only resources

and also people saw the opportunity to get their gripes fixed and blame it on the outage, so I also had people literally lying and saying they weren't getting any email

eonwe

two more days till vegas :3:

FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

I thought yours needed to be expanded on, but it sounded like you wanted to let someone else have the slot. If you're still interested, your basic concept was fine. It just needed more depth.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Piso Mojado posted:

hey sib, do you know if adobe still offers free cs2? I'm learning how to do vector images but Inkscape is unbearable

it doesn't look that way unfortunately

I really tried with inkscape but yeah it's horrible.

hi how are you ♥

symbolic

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

you sure? i just downloaded CS2 Photoshop in July.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

symbolic posted:

you sure? i just downloaded CS2 Photoshop in July.

yeah i'm having a hard time finding links now and it wasn't hard before. apparently it's not technically legal to use those links, adobe is saying that it was just for people who have a current licence and for whatever reason needed the older version of photoshop. or whatever.

e: they've redirected the old download page to their front page where they invite you to spend a lot of money on their products.

Ostentatious

time to feed into the adobe monopoly!

symbolic

e: they've redirected the old download page to their front page where they invite you to spend a lot of money on their products.
yeah that sounds about right for Adobe. i purchased a year-long license back in April because i needed Photoshop and InDesign for school, and when i went to cancel it after getting the CS2 version of Photoshop, i found out that they charge you for each month you didn't use. as of right now, it will cost me something like $80 to stop using Adobe products.

:suicide:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FactsAreUseless posted:

I thought yours needed to be expanded on, but it sounded like you wanted to let someone else have the slot. If you're still interested, your basic concept was fine. It just needed more depth.

k, was going to send you message but you've turned them off i guess

FactsAreUseless

Luvcow posted:

k, was going to send you message but you've turned them off i guess
I do not have messages turned off. Hm.

FluffieDuckie

Luvcow posted:

facts is used to more effort and structure in these kinds of projects and he's experimenting with that here. he's looking for creative writing so when he says to expand that's what he's talking about.

it's different than what we're used to but it might be fun for people who want to put time into it

it absolutely is not a favoritism thing

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FactsAreUseless

Oh, yeah, it has nothing to do with your abilities as a poster or how much I like you. I'm pretty sure Commie Ned Flanders is some sort of nazi nutjob, but he submitted a really good character application. Like it's 100 percent tied to the needs of the thread and story I'm trying to tell with it. Nobody should feel judged if they don't get in, I'm just doing things a particular way because I think the added effort from everyone at the start will pay off.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

FactsAreUseless posted:

I do not have messages turned off. Hm.

i have been known to be dumb

i am dumb

FluffieDuckie

Luvcow posted:

i have been known to be dumb

i am dumb

if you typed "facts are useless" instead of "factsareuseless" then you and i are the same kind of dumb

only i've done it at least 3 times

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Furia

Another whole month (?) without visiting my byob buds.

It's not that I don't love you it's that I'm busy I swear :saddowns:

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

Piso Mojado

I really tried with inkscape but yeah it's horrible.

I could deal with Inkscape but it randomly deletes objects I created every once in a while. infuriating...

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Furia posted:

Another whole month (?) without visiting my byob buds.

It's not that I don't love you it's that I'm busy I swear :saddowns:

wb

----------------

Commie NedFlanders

FactsAreUseless posted:

Oh, yeah, it has nothing to do with your abilities as a poster or how much I like you. I'm pretty sure Commie Ned Flanders is some sort of nazi nutjob, but he submitted a really good character application. Like it's 100 percent tied to the needs of the thread and story I'm trying to tell with it. Nobody should feel judged if they don't get in, I'm just doing things a particular way because I think the added effort from everyone at the start will pay off.

for the record i'm 110% anti-nazi and anti-fascist, communists and nazis were historically the worst of enemies and the most brutal and ugly fighting during WWII was between the Nazi Germany and the USSR.

i don't appreciate being associated with nazi scum, and i would gladly expound on the historical basis for Nazism and Communism being totally anti-thetical to each other but last time i did that I was banned so i would rather avoid that hornets nest.

thank you though for your positive feedback on my character, i do appreciate it as i'm very self-conscious and self-critical about my writing and really sort of put myself out there on that one with an effort post.

/

Commie NedFlanders fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Sep 19, 2016

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

FactsAreUseless posted:

Revisited mine, if you got some areas you want me to expand on, I am more than willing, rather new to this in a forum form so :)

<3 <3 Vanisher

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
i caught benighted spouse's cooties and ended up vegetating all weekend

never marry, you get double the germs