Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
hillary is deplorable in a shrewd master criminal sort of way but trump is just a bumbling dumbass that is just as much if not more of a liar and a criminal as evidenced by his long history of being sued by the government for not renting to blacks, illegal loans from his daddy that he settled with a fine, etc

and the fact that he never worked a day in his life because he was born with a silver spoon firmly installed up his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Donald Trump has created jobs which is much more than Hillary can ever say

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Tbh I'd vote for him if I thought for a second that he'd sit up there calling in bumbling fools to the Oval to tell them 'YOU'RE FIRED' on C-SPAN.

Roylicious fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Sep 19, 2016

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

a bone to pick posted:

Donald Trump has created jobs which is much more than Hillary can ever say

"created jobs" this guy says

consumers create jobs

if trump could make money without hiring a single person he'd do it...having to pay an employee is an unintentional side effect of capitalism

and i'm sure most of the jobs he created were nebulous positions in his business for his idiot family

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Robot Pride posted:

and i'm sure most of the jobs he created were nebulous positions in his business for his idiot family

enough about hillary tho

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

"created jobs" this guy says

consumers create jobs

if trump could make money without hiring a single person he'd do it...having to pay an employee is an unintentional side effect of capitalism

so it's consumers fault that minimum wage is too low?

people are consuming more than ever, where's the jobs?

this post of yours makes no sense at all

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

so it's consumers fault that minimum wage is too low?

people are consuming more than ever, where's the jobs?

this post of yours makes no sense at all

the donald automated/outsourced every job he could to maximize profits

that's where they are

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
http://time.com/4447655/donald-trump-home-furnishings-turkey-trade/

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

don't hate the player hate the game

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

the donald automated/outsourced every job he could to maximize profits

that's where they are

i guess you haven't been paying attention to his actual campaign, and get your news from john oliver or whatever

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You can't outsource hotel staff lol, maybe some of them are H1B1 visas but Trump said he wants to crack down on that, either way you look at it Trump has created jobs in one way or another for thousands of people with his real estate projects.

E: not to mention the jobs that opened up for construction projects to build his real estate.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think Hilary wears Adult Diapers.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Turkey is a bad country

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Kill Brownie

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

ok gamergate dude whatever you say

eh it's not some conspiracy theory, WaPo is owned by Nash Holdings LLC which is 100% owned by Jeff Bezos who is worth roughly $70b USD

if you think he cares about using investigative journalism to uncover corruption among the ruling elite well

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

i guess you haven't been paying attention to his actual campaign, and get your news from john oliver or whatever

great informative post that just attacks the sources without reason

i mean it's just a massive jew liberal media conspiracy because john oliver or w/e....not like you can't get the same information from literally every other news source

you do know that trump denies to this day that he was pretending to be john miller on the phone after he already owned up to it and it is his exact voice?

that is so psychotic it's beyond comprehension

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
"Created jobs" in that context is kinda just "was rich" if you think about it though. Investing capital has nothing to do with "creating jobs" in a state policy sense.

Besides doesn't he just license his name out 90% of the time to already existing projects?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
nice meltdown i guess?

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

nice meltdown i guess?

because "john oliver?" did he fake the audio? i bet he did because he's an immigrant

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
You think people don't like John Oliver cuz he's an immigrant? Weird, he's the one who was ridiculing Trump's original family name for sounding foreign and funny.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
go ahead and get a bow ready to put on that tubby lunatic when his taxes get leaked in october

count on it

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
If the revelations of the past few months haven't really changed how you feel about America's completely hosed politics, and you're not left feeling that some poo poo needs to be addressed, then you're beyond convincing.
When all this grift and bribery was contained domestically, at least the average American could still benefit from it. Now we just get to sit back and watch as Joe Fuckball continues to get railroaded by corporate politics.

Drive this poo poo into the ground as quick as possible. Vote Trump 2016. :smugdon:

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

Robot Pride posted:

go ahead and get a bow ready to put on that tubby lunatic when his taxes get leaked in october

count on it

WHEN WILL BERNIE RELEASE HIS TAXES. - Clinton Supporters

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Pride posted:

count on it

Have you ever considered that Trump's badness is not that impressive compared to Hillary's?

Consider for a second that Trump has at worst made some lovely business deals that screwed a bunch of people out of money and housing.
Hillary Clinton has made decisions that have devastated entire countries. Syria and Libya are the latest, and Turkey likely too. That's three entire nations, with thousands dead as a direct result of her decisions.

Who is a lunatic here, exactly?

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Have you ever considered that Trump's badness is not that impressive compared to Hillary's?

Consider for a second that Trump has at worst made some lovely business deals that screwed a bunch of people out of money and housing.
Hillary Clinton has made decisions that have devastated entire countries. Syria and Libya are the latest, and Turkey likely too. That's three entire nations, with thousands dead as a direct result of her decisions.

Counterpoint: First Woman President

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

8-Bit Scholar posted:

i don't understand what the problem is with people fighting for democracy in syria and libya is

were you a gaddafi fan or something? you bros with assad? should these people not be fighting for a better future?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Robot Pride posted:

i don't understand what the problem is with people fighting for democracy in syria and libya is

were you a gaddafi fan or something? you bros with assad? should these people not be fighting for a better future?
:mmmsmug:

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
*Bombs Syrian army after signing a peace deal*

"Ummm, how about a thank you?"

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i hear assad has weapons of mass destruction better shock and awe him to find out

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Robot Pride posted:

Someone should bomb the basement you live in at your mom's house to free you from her clutches. Maybe you could go crash at a neighbors house. It could be like your own little refugee crisis

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

i hear assad has weapons of mass destruction better shock and awe him to find out

doesn't trump want to put boots on the ground in iran? how exactly does the instability in libya or syria impact americans at all? it doesn't? ok, thanks

Rasta_Al posted:

Someone should bomb the basement you live in at your mom's house to free you from her clutches. Maybe you could go crash at a neighbors house. It could be like your own little refugee crisis

your cliched copypasta brings strong credibility to your arguments

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Robot Pride posted:

If I ever doubt I'm on the right side, I'll just think of this post

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Robot Pride posted:

If you somehow went back to 2003, would you be for Iraq part 2 or against?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

doesn't trump want to put boots on the ground in iran? how exactly does the instability in libya or syria impact americans at all? it doesn't? ok, thanks

your cliched copypasta brings strong credibility to your arguments

when has trump ever called for boots on the ground in iran? pretty sure you made that up

trump is the anti-war candidate, i know that's totally counter to your programming, but it's just the way it is

e: http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_War_+_Peace.htm

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
frankly, i'm shocked that trump supporters immediately go to vitriol, ad hominem and wishes of harm on another person rather than logical argument using facts

SHOCKED I TELL YOU

MY WORD!

hillary sucks but chump sucks more

take a picture of your faces to add to this thread when his taxes get leaked...it will happen around the 10th so get your camera ready

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

when has trump ever called for boots on the ground in iran? pretty sure you made that up

trump is the anti-war candidate, i know that's totally counter to your programming, but it's just the way it is

e: http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_War_+_Peace.htm

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-massive-ground-force-may-be-needed-to-fight-isis/

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/09/09/trump_slams_clinton_for_her_no_ground_troops_pledge.html

inb4 liberal jew sources or w/e ad hominem poo poo about where the articles come from

Robot Pride fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Sep 19, 2016

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

"I would listen to the generals," Trump said

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

"I would listen to the generals," Trump said

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/06/05/trump-generals-dont-know-much-theyre-not-winning-isis/

Trump: Our Generals ‘Don’t Know Much Because They’re Not Winning’

loving LAWL

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
On the U.S. military: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/06/05/trump-generals-dont-know-much-theyre-not-winning-isis/

Trump: Our Generals ‘Don’t Know Much Because They’re Not Winning’

loving LAWL

those would be the guys he says "YOU'RE FIRED" to

• Locked thread