Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
firebeats
May 8, 2016

Knight posted:

For me, it matters that Trump says Obama is the founder of ISIS, then later doubles down on it and Obama is "literally" the founder of ISIS, and even later says he was being sarcastic. His lies are constant and sometimes so nonsensical that they become insulting.

he's giving MSM's audience exactly the amount of respect they deserve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Obama and Hillary's foreign policy were responsible for the power vacuum that created ISIS, Trump said as much and is 100% correct.

e: and he never said the "founded" it, he said Hillary should be team MVP for ISIS, if it was a baseball team.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Knight posted:

Two candidates can be bad and there's still going to be one that's worse. How you judge that is entirely up to you.

For me, it matters that Trump says Obama is the founder of ISIS, then later doubles down on it and Obama is "literally" the founder of ISIS, and even later says he was being sarcastic. His lies are constant and sometimes so nonsensical that they become insulting. The closest thing I can compare it to is when Hillary was claiming she didn't actually faint this 9/11 and just felt dizzy, which is a really dumb lie, but at least I know she's saying that to cover what poor condition she was in. When Trump spends decades pretending to be "John Miller" to promote himself, then admits it later, then denies it again, or when he has his staff try to pass anti-Semitic imagery through their twitter and claim that the Star of David is just a "sheriff's star", or they retweet fake crime statistics from white supremacists and then lie about it, when we can all plainly see the tweets, it paints the picture of someone who is horribly mentally unwell.

That his campaign can't raise funds at the same level of his competition, has gone through 2 previous campaign managers amid controversy and drama with his family, still keeps making insane comments blaming Obama for events that took place before he even held office, or struggles working with him so much that they sometimes have to admit they can't speak for the campaign when acting as campaign spokesperson are pretty illuminating of what his presidency would look like. He should be scrutinized for that and more, because he cultivates an environment of cheap lackeys stabbing each other in the back and scrambling to stay on whatever he's babbling about today before they are replaced by his family members and he funnels more money to himself through the campaign expenses. His complete inexperience, bad policies, and proud ignorance on issues does nothing but repel me, but I'm in NY so he's going to lose this state with or without me.

you made some really good points. hillary is an evil conniver but trump literally treats you like you are an absolute idiot and smiles in your face about it. like that voice on the tape isn't exactly his. "i don't think it sounds like me at all" loving what? are you that loving delusional? and he previously admitted it!

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

Obama and Hillary's foreign policy were responsible for the power vacuum that created ISIS, Trump said as much and is 100% correct.

e: and he never said the "founded" it, he said Hillary should be team MVP for ISIS, if it was a baseball team.

do you not read anything?

Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/

and for being a non-interventionist candidate he is trying to poo poo on obama for trying to stop the interventionism and save american lives but getting them the gently caress out of the middle east

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
I call Trump a Nazi. That's what I call him. I call him that. You know, the crypto-fascists are gonna give him the MVP award. I promise you.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Robot Pride posted:

do you not read anything?

Donald Trump: I meant that Obama founded ISIS, literally

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/11/politics/donald-trump-hugh-hewitt-obama-founder-isis/

and for being a non-interventionist candidate he is trying to poo poo on obama for trying to stop the interventionism and save american lives but getting them the gently caress out of the middle east

Drone strikes and bombings aren't exactly non interventionist

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Hillary is under investigation because of her lies, but she hides all that under the guise of willful ignorance.

Lies upon lies. A pyramid of lies if you will.

Rasta_Al fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Sep 19, 2016

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

LegoPirateNinja posted:

You know, the crypto-fascists are gonna give him the MVP award. I promise you.

William F. Buckley would be pretty down on Trump, I don't think he'll make the cut for award season ;_;

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Drone strikes and bombings aren't exactly non interventionist

i agree and i don't support them but they even make trump look even loving dumber when he says poo poo like:

"In many respects, you know, they honor President Obama,"

obama orders strikes that kill dozens of muslims per day and is probably the most muslim killing american president in history

i'm really sure that ISIS is over their just praising obama to the heavens

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Rasta_Al posted:

Hillary is under investigation because of her lies, but she hides all that under the guise of willful ignorance.

the criminal investigation is closed and jason chaffedtits has been emasculated

she broke the law but beat the charges

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Robot Pride posted:

i agree and i don't support them but they even make trump look even loving dumber when he says poo poo like:

"In many respects, you know, they honor President Obama,"

obama orders strikes that kill dozens of muslims per day and is probably the most muslim killing american president in history

i'm really sure that ISIS is over their just praising obama to the heavens

Tbh isis loves Obama in that he keeps a boogeyman of a terrorizing robotic western power killing them indiscriminately to radicalize people to join them willingly

It's a love hate since Obama helps their recruitment

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Tbh isis loves Obama in that he keeps a boogeyman of a terrorizing robotic western power killing them indiscriminately to radicalize people to join them willingly

It's a love hate since Obama helps their recruitment

this is a legitimate point but just think what the muslims think of trump with his bombastic rhetoric about banning all muslims (low key war on islam style talk) and the rest of his mouth diarrhea about the mid east

he would be a much more of a boogeyman to rally new members against

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Tallgeese posted:

So... Hillary has more rich supporters, since neither lure small donors like Sanders did? How is this a positive exactly?
As a candidate? Not really a positive beyond the effectiveness of your campaign. Big money is going to contribute more to candidates that will give them what they want (bad), but if your campaign is operating like a broken merry-go-round run by a shady conman they're going to hold out or not contribute as much. Basically, fundraising is just one metric of how well a campaign is being run, and being able to tap your voter pool for something substantial beyond just support is worth paying attention to. How big of a resource that is, in the first place, can certainly limit that.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Robot Pride posted:

the criminal investigation is closed and jason chaffedtits has been emasculated

she broke the law but beat the charges

The investigation into the Clinton Foundation is ongoing.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

"" posted:

Jatras, as Robert Spencer’s Jihad Watch blog reported, summarized the report saying that if the U.S. and its proxies kept aiding al-Qaida, the Muslim Brotherhood and other “rebel” groups fighting the Syrian regime of President Bashar al-Assad, a jihadist state would arise in the country.

Several months later, ISIS declared itself a state straddling the Syria-Iraq border.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/2012-pentagon-report-warned-obama-was-creating-isis/#X070hXWaiOJDjRpB.99

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Rasta_Al posted:

no, there isn't. it was blocked

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

i get poo poo for posting a john oliver vid and you post a WND link?

you know that there are thousands of reports and analyses that speculate different outcomes for every decision and you get some right and get some wrong

tie-dye my titties
Jun 14, 2014

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
The op's pathetic yet bewilderingly narcissistic existence is a very convincing argument for making post-partum abortions legal imo

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

GRANNY SUGASLUTZZ posted:

The op's pathetic yet bewilderingly narcissistic existence is a very convincing argument for making post-partum abortions legal imo

A mother should have the right to terminate their child's life indefinitely, and vice versa

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

Robot Pride posted:

this is a legitimate point but just think what the muslims think of trump with his bombastic rhetoric about banning all muslims (low key war on islam style talk) and the rest of his mouth diarrhea about the mid east

Only domestic muslims care about this policy since they have family still there, ISIS don't give a poo poo, drones killing your mom or little sister is way more motivating to radicalize than not being able to move to the USA lol

If Trump stops drone strikes and bombings he'd be dad less a boogeyman than boots on the ground Clinton

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

C-SPAN Caller posted:

Only domestic muslims care about this policy since they have family still there, ISIS don't give a poo poo, drones killing your mom or little sister is way more motivating to radicalize than not being able to move to the USA lol

If Trump stops drone strikes and bombings he'd be dad less a boogeyman than boots on the ground Clinton

it makes him look terrible because he is singling out everyone in one of the world's top religions

he is literally drawing the line and making the fight us (christians) vs them (muslims) which is exactly what should be avoided since it will polarize the world like some kind of greasers vs jocks bar fight in a terrible 80's movie

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

GRANNY SUGASLUTZZ posted:

I'm pro choice

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Pride posted:

my mother who is a Muslim does not care for Trump but oooohh boy does she loving hate Hillary's guts.

Also, she's not an idiot that thinks Trump is going to "ban all Muslims".

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Rasta_Al posted:

I read this post in the voice of Vic Mackey.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
All I know is I'm getting my options straddles ready for Election Day :cheerdoge:

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Roylicious posted:

All I know is I'm getting my options straddles ready for Election Day :cheerdoge:

I'm eager to find out how my investment advisor doesn't have any hedges planned for election day because they just can't forsee anything leading to a sudden panic.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Rasta_Al posted:

Lies upon lies. A pyramid of lies if you will.

Hillary is a liar but that's not why she's under investigation. She's under investigation because she's Hillary Clinton and republicans will generate a scandal over literally nothing. Look at Benghazi ffs.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Lots of people lie, most don't face years of investigation over every aspect of their life, truthful or not.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
It is kind of absurd that HRC has had more senate investigations into her than they did for 9/11. I mean... at some point I feel like there's nothing really concrete to find? Nothing criminal anyway.

Which is the senate's own dumb fault after basically legislating away the potential to get indicted for bribery.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
CSPAM clowns spotted

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I dunno I just feel like after the what 8th investigation if they haven't turned anything up maybe they aren't going to.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Like I want to be happy for the first female president you guys should've picked one that doesn't suck rear end. :smith:

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva
Hillary battled a meme and a meme fought back 0_0
http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Hilary Clinton will wage the War on Memes.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

notZaar posted:

Hilary Clinton will wage the War on Memes.

And win.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I am learning a lot in this thread about mental problems.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Bip Roberts posted:

Hillary is a liar but that's not why she's under investigation. She's under investigation because she's Hillary Clinton and republicans will generate a scandal over literally nothing. Look at Benghazi ffs.

one of the things that gets me is how much the news goes on and on about bleach bit and the destruction of the phones with a hammer

this happens every day in the government and corporate world. this is how you decommission data storage devices but the conservative media makes it look like hillary was doing something completely outlandish and extreme to hide the PFC Ben Ghazi murder weapon or something

i worked in a classified lab for years and used to wipe and disassemble storage media including removing the magnets from the drives that we used to pin up papers and sheets against our classified materials safes. you even get hammers to do this and they are called "destructive mauls"

the corporate world does this as well to protect ip but the media goes bananas because none of them have ever had a job in the real world to understand how things work

every branch/department has their decommissioning guidelines you dig up somewhere. example:

http://m.nsa.gov/resources/everyone/media-destruction/assets/files/storage-device-declassification-manual.pdf

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
those were personal home servers though, with no classified government data on them, according to hilldawg

in which case what happened was destruction of evidence

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

those were personal home servers though, with no classified government data on them, according to hilldawg

in which case what happened was destruction of evidence

public figures use the same procedures

a corporate CEO of say, General Electric, doesn't just throw old hard drives out in the dumpster for someone to pilfer

and i'm sure they had clinton foundation/initiative info on them which is a billion dollar business/slush fund so you would be a total idiot for not annihilating these devices

Robot Pride fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Sep 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

public figures use the same procedures

a corporate CEO of say, General Electric, doesn't just throw old hard drives out in the dumpster for someone to pilfer

public officers usually have to archive for however amount of years to stay in compliance with various reporting laws

if it's their home private server and they are hiding financial data on it, then destroying the evidence, that would be a crime

you don't think martha stewarts home computers were subpoena'd for her case?

• Locked thread