Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Bip Roberts posted:

Hillary is a liar but that's not why she's under investigation. She's under investigation because she's Hillary Clinton and republicans will generate a scandal over literally nothing. Look at Benghazi ffs.

Hillary Clinton being SoS was literally in charge of Benghazi people and accepted blame. What kind of retarded shill are you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mnoba posted:

Hillary Clinton being SoS was literally in charge of Benghazi people and accepted blame. What kind of retarded shill are you?

i judge her as i would my pet hound, yeh as a bitch!!!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Frantically destroying all her computers before an impending FBI investigation was just the cool and normal thing to do.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
whoa i made up that post as i wrote it. killerr

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
look, democrats will rabidly attack anything to do with george bush jr they are just dumb that way. I mean look at the whole iraq invasion thing!

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

Bip Roberts posted:

Hillary is a liar but that's not why she's under investigation. She's under investigation because she's Hillary Clinton and republicans will generate a scandal over literally nothing. Look at Benghazi ffs.

Hillary 2016: I'm a liar, but so are you

Also paging StonetearX2 to the thread for some storytime

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mnoba posted:

look, democrats will rabidly attack anything to do with george bush jr they are just dumb that way. I mean look at the whole iraq invasion thing!

let us nto forget jimmy catre

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
hillary clinton is a liar and arguing either way about it is just dumb

the CIA was running the show on the ground because they were up to some iran style "nest of spies" poo poo but no one is pressing them and hillary is taking one on the chin for them which is probably why they endorse her

just read weiner's "legacy of ashes: a history of the CIA" and the whole benghazi debacle starts to make sense

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Pride posted:

just read weiner's

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Mnoba posted:

"Benghazi" usually refers to a shitload of conspiracy theories that Obama and Clinton told all troops to stand down to help win the next election and laughed and watched on live television while they had a coke orgy and a nap while generals were desperately calling with plans instead of the sad reality that our consulate was attacked and there wasn't a way to mobilize troops effectively in time to save four American lives. Clinton has accepted blame for the latter but was under investigation a ridiculous amount of times for the former with no discovery of any other evidence or conclusions.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx
and gently caress handing anything personal over to the FBI

would you trust the loving gov to protect your intimate personal secrets?? WRONG. you know everything the FBI connects to the internet gets compromised because they have been a culture of just hiring accountants and lawyers for decades and now struggle to get IT people because times have changed

the conservatives continually deride the public sector for shoddy work but when it comes to clas data they think the gov is the pinnacle of security. if there was clas data on those servers it was in better hands with a private firm

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Robot Pride posted:

and gently caress handing anything personal over to the FBI

Yeah let's not pretend like every other politician in DC wouldn't have done the exact same thing.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
taking a brave stance in support of irreperrable systemic corruption itt

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
im sure anyone would have shoved a cigar up fatty ding dongs snatch, it depends what the definition of "is" is

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
HRC hasn't done anything criminal. Is that really so difficult to wrap your head around?

Like it's okay you can say she's a bad candidate and drop all the hysterics as well ya know? :shrug:

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
"It is entirely excusable for Hillary to not follow protocol because if she had she would have had her politically advantageous position compromised. Simple as that." -Sputtering amoral dweebs itt

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Roylicious posted:

HRC hasn't done anything criminal. Is that really so difficult to wrap your head around?

Like it's okay you can say she's a bad candidate and drop all the hysterics as well ya know? :shrug:

There's actually many laws she broke that she got a pass on.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
giving huma access to her email was criminal in itself

being "too big to charge" isn't close to the same thing as not doing anything criminal

president trump will have her in front of a jury

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

taking a brave stance in support of irreperrable systemic corruption itt

because i'm totally sure that every person in america would readily give up their personal data that could include chat transcripts of spousal arguments or sexual pics/talk, embarrassing e-mails from children/other family

yeah, man, feel free to hand over your machine with pics of your wife's pussy on it so the lab techs can jack off to them and send them to their friends because i'm sure there would be ZERO chance those poo poo birds would copy them off or leak them

you trust the government that much?

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Boomstick Quaid posted:

There's actually many laws she broke that she got a pass on.

To be honest I'm more willing to believe the attorney general and the Department of Justice and the FBI and all the other various senate commissions on this than random GBS posters.

If there was evidence then she'd be indicted but she wasn't because there obviously did nothing criminal.

And I would *absolutely* wipe any data that wasn't being subpoena'd because like was already said screw them having all my personal info that they don't need.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Robot Pride posted:

because i'm totally sure that every person in america would readily give up their personal data that could include chat transcripts of spousal arguments or sexual pics/talk, embarrassing e-mails from children/other family

yeah, man, feel free to hand over your machine with pics of your wife's pussy on it so the lab techs can jack off to them and send them to their friends because i'm sure there would be ZERO chance those poo poo birds would copy them off or leak them

Hey retard private citizens don't have to follow FOIA. People with government jobs are held to a higher standard so maybe don't talk about your pussy farts on official government communications.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

If they have a warrant it really doesn't matter if i "trust them" or not. I am legally bound to comply, and if i destroyed evidence I would certainly face new charges for that.

I get it, you think certain people should be above the law. Too big to fail and all that.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
I like to imagine that these politicians dont even care who gets elected and they like to just sit and rub elbows with one another and laugh while the poors root for their candidate like its a fuckin sports event.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Roylicious posted:

To be honest I'm more willing to believe the attorney general and the Department of Justice and the FBI and all the other various senate commissions on this than random GBS posters.

If there was evidence then she'd be indicted but she wasn't because there obviously did nothing criminal.

Why would the Democrat DoJ prosecute their own candidate? Especially when that candidate has promised the current Attorney General that she'd be able to keep her job if aforementioned candidate wins?

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Hey retard private citizens don't have to follow FOIA. People with government jobs are held to a higher standard so maybe don't talk about your pussy farts on official government communications.

So then the entire government is corrupt to the point that it doesn't matter who you vote for; if Hillary can blatantly commit crimes and get away scott free like you say then what's the point really?

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Hillary followed FOIA.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Roylicious posted:

So then the entire government is corrupt to the point that it doesn't matter who you vote for, because if HRC can blatantly commit crimes and get away scott free like you say then what's the point really?

Purge

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Well...

yeah.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Bip Roberts posted:

Hillary followed FOIA.

She actually didn't turn over all of her work related emails. And she lied under oath about this.

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

reallivedinosaur posted:

If they have a warrant it really doesn't matter if i "trust them" or not. I am legally bound to comply, and if i destroyed evidence I would certainly face new charges for that.

I get it, you think certain people should be above the law. Too big to fail and all that.

i'm not willfully handing over a private computer to the gov and this has nothing to do with how much money you have or what position you hold.

sorry if your spine is so weak you bend over and suck heel on command

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I don't think deleting work related emails and not turning them over willfully to the government is following FOIA but we're dealing with paint chip eaters from CSPAM so let's go slow

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Robot Pride posted:

i'm not willfully handing over a private computer to the gov and this has nothing to do with how much money you have or what position you hold.

lmao at mr anti-government man hillary supporter here

if cops show up at your door with a warrant you got no choice but shut up and let your lawyer handle it

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Why would the Democrat DoJ prosecute their own candidate? Especially when that candidate has promised the current Attorney General that she'd be able to keep her job if aforementioned candidate wins?

so the gov is corrupt or is it higher moral standard? pick one so i can decide whether or not to give them my computers

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Boomstick Quaid posted:

I don't think deleting work related emails and not turning them over willfully to the government is following FOIA but we're dealing with paint chip eaters from CSPAM so let's go slow

lol be more bitchmad

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Robot Pride posted:

Um have you heard about laws? The state has the monopoly on violence. Hope your philosophy winds up working for you

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Um have you heard about laws? The state has the monopoly on violence. Hope your philosophy winds up working for you

he's a freeman on the land. a citizen of the seas or whatever

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Bip Roberts posted:

lol be more bitchmad

Keep lying scum

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Robot Pride posted:

so the gov is corrupt or is it higher moral standard? pick one so i can decide whether or not to give them my computers

Well as a society we expect the government and its employees to do things. This is enshrined in law. Some people with advantageous connections (corruption) don't have to follow the law since they'll be insulated from prosecution. Also I guess I should alert the authorities about you. It sounds like your computer is loaded with cp

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Boomstick Quaid posted:

Well as a society we expect the government and its employees to do things. This is enshrined in law. Some people with advantageous connections (corruption) don't have to follow the law since they'll be insulated from prosecution. Also I guess I should alert the authorities about you. It sounds like your computer is loaded with cp

WOW

threat of false report? amazing. we escalated this quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Robot Pride posted:

Secret and Top Secret info has very strict protocols on how its supposed to be transmitted and received, and if 99% of the dipshits in the military understand this then there's no reason why Hillary shouldn't have.
For fucks sake you have to do biannual training for all this garbage as a government employee. Guess Hillary really has lost her marbles. Too old for office.

• Locked thread