Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Kashuno posted:

What I said this lol "lets vote the uncounterclaimed tracker d1"

What the hell do you mean uncounterclaimed. Its not like a cop or a doc. Kord could very well be a tracker, in fact, I think it is likely. It is too hard of a claim to fake results for But that has no bearing on whether he is town or scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Grandicap posted:

So I should get a text to speech program to read your posts to me while I work out?

smart

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Grandicap posted:

I'm here and will be around until deadline, I am caught up.

I don't like how the kord vote evaporated after his claim, a tracker claim is not indicative of alignment at all. Was there a scum bus that was looking for an excuse to bail?

I think kord is still a good vote.

I have no real opinions on taste.

I'd take issue with "evaporated", nobody moved off and it's still v. viable~

Birdstrike posted:

tremta and pmom ruined blue soldiers with tedious bullshit and the sooner we avoid that here the better

I've been pointedly avoiding that in this game though :confused:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ill pointedly avoid you

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Pinterest Mom posted:

I'd take issue with "evaporated", nobody moved off and it's still v. viable~

I've been pointedly avoiding that in this game though :confused:

I am bad at votefinder this game, I thought two people unvoted. I wonder where I got that from.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

In fact, money, mouth. ##vote Kord

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: Current Day 1 Votecount :c:

Tremendous Taste (6): dongsbot, -dongsbot, AS, -AS, kordansk, Birdstrike, dongsbot, Max, AS, Kashuno
kordansk (6): PMom, -PMom, Max, -Max, PMom, 100Yrs, KFC, -100Yrs, Hats, chaoslord, 100Yrs, Grandicap

Pinterest Mom (2): dongsbot, Somber, TremTa, KFC, -Somber, Grandicap, Somber, -dongsbot, Hats, -Grandicap, Grandicap, AS, -KFC, -Hats, -Grandicap, -AS

CCKeane (0): 100Yrs, -100Yrs
dongsbot 9000 (0): KFC, Max, -Max, PMom, TremTa, -PMom, -TremTa, -KFC, chaoslord, Grandicap, -Grandicap, -chaoslord
KhyrosFinalCut (0): dongsbot, PMom, -dongsbot, -PMom
Grandicap (0): Birdstrike, -Birdstrike
BottleKnight (0): chaoslord, -chaoslord
Somberbrero (0): PMom, AS, Birdstrike, dongsbot, -Birdstrike, BK, -BK, -dongsbot, -PMom, Max, -AS, -Max
Max (0): dongsbot, -dongsbot

:h: 15 alive / 8 to execute.

:d: Deadline Monday, September 19th, ~11PM EDT / ~8PM PDT / (Tuesday) ~1PM AEST. That's in fewer than 1 1/2 hours from this post.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Explain why Kord is better than Taste, and are you willing to no-lunch over this?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

pretend im typing the lyrics to flosstradamus - roll up (baauer remix) infuze re-roll

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

mostly just roll up the grass and coughing sounds

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Grandicap posted:

In fact, money, mouth. ##vote Kord

With that, we've got three 'free' voters left--CCKeane, who has no vote right now, then Somber and Taste. Taste is apparently away (?), so unless we get people switching camps we're probably getting a no-lynch.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Max posted:

Explain why Kord is better than Taste, and are you willing to no-lunch over this?

It's six all, its not like I'm making or breaking this. Its still an hour+ to deadline. I will switch at deadline if I need to, but this is an odd way to phrase the question.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm not 100% against this and actually want to hear your reasoning, but I don't know how many people are here and you are advocating lunching someone who has claimed a role that could be helpful to town.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

There's a 0% chance that we're no dunking, come on

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Max posted:

I'm not 100% against this and actually want to hear your reasoning, but I don't know how many people are here and you are advocating lunching someone who has claimed a role that could be helpful to town.

im here

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

its probably hard to remember bc im listening to songs w/o fun lyrics

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm asking you to put your money where your mouth is and say why you think it's better to lunch kord over taste, which you should be able to articulate. We've seen why you think kord may be scummy but you have no opinions on Taste, so right now it looks like you just don't want taste lunched.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

The Lord of Hats posted:

I'm in favor of the Kord lynch, but it's looking increasingly unlikely and we're going to lynch someone with basically 0 interaction.

I've got a pretty strong town read on Somber, personally. I'm now of the mind that he and Pinterest were just two townies snapping at each other.

how do you reconcile this with taste p much running a train on pmom in defence of somber?

Birdstrike posted:

Also I have a psychological hold over AS, she's like a stone statue in the cemetery.

i'm not interested in the views of painted, perfumed gigolos.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

got my mind on my money my money on my mind

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

t-pain buy U a drank!!!

this songs gr8

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I am done for the night sorry fam.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I'm not going to be fairy-flossed away as my opposite number, Atomic Soda, is prepared to be fairy-flossed away by some spaced out, vacous ad agency.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
Taste is low effort shitposting and generally antagonistic. AFAIK there isn't more of a case and those are null. There are actual cases on Kord, twisted a lot of pmom's words in the push for him, was riding a taste vote but spent a shitload of effort trying to lockdown the pmom lynch which reads as pushing a mislynch but avoiding capability if pmom is town, snipey generally, believes meta on d1=scum, claims be damned.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Atomic Soda posted:

how do you reconcile this with taste p much running a train on pmom in defence of somber?

I think that that's grossly overstating taste's posts. It was a bunch of repeatedly saying 'yo, pmom is scum', and I barely even consider posts like those a thing.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

Taste is low effort shitposting and generally antagonistic. AFAIK there isn't more of a case and those are null. There are actual cases on Kord, twisted a lot of pmom's words in the push for him, was riding a taste vote but spent a shitload of effort trying to lockdown the pmom lynch which reads as pushing a mislynch but avoiding capability if pmom is town, snipey generally, believes meta on d1=scum, claims be damned.

Kinda what I wanted Grandi to post.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Kashuno posted:

I am done for the night sorry fam.

stay safe fam

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

The Lord of Hats posted:

I think that that's grossly overstating taste's posts. It was a bunch of repeatedly saying 'yo, pmom is scum', and I barely even consider posts like those a thing.

what about somber riding to tastes defence multiple times, in addition to tastes focus on pmom?

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?
this deadline push for taste is seriously hosed up. if we hit scum with it, it's purely loving chance, if it's town the day is basically wasted. Kord's been discussed/engaged and then you know we can at least have stuff to reread. can we not do the dumb thing? I'd really love it if we could not do the dumb thing.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

deadline push!?!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This really wan't a deadline push, more like a long roll up.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

we could be reading the lyrics of roses rn instead of this gibberish great mafia game

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hello friends.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

So somebody needs to tell me a dark secret in order for me to be able to vote, it's in my role PM IDGI either.

KhyrosFinalCut
Dec 16, 2004

Get it?

Max posted:

Kinda what I wanted Grandi to post.

grandi and I think a lot alike so you can pretend he said this too if you really want him to have.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

deadline push!?!

Yeah, we were on PMOM and somber most of the day, Kord came out as a solid if dark horse later on, taste was someone everyone loves to hate but the switch to him off Pmom came pretty late in the day and even if the timing isn't quite right it feels like a deadline scramble to channel yuming.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Atomic Soda posted:

what about somber riding to tastes defence multiple times, in addition to tastes focus on pmom?

yeah what about it punk?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

So somebody needs to tell me a dark secret in order for me to be able to vote, it's in my role PM IDGI either.

i love anime.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Whew, thank you Somber, you're an American hero.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

KhyrosFinalCut posted:

grandi and I think a lot alike so you can pretend he said this too if you really want him to have.

Mmhmm.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

CCKeane posted:

Whew, thank you Somber, you're an American hero.

may god forgive me because i'll never forgive myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Max posted:

I'm asking you to put your money where your mouth is and say why you think it's better to lunch kord over taste, which you should be able to articulate. We've seen why you think kord may be scummy but you have no opinions on Taste, so right now it looks like you just don't want taste lunched.

KFC beat me to it, but yeah, low effort but null read on taste. I didn't say low effort, but I did say I have a null read. I mean, how do you really explain a null read. I would rather see a person I think is scum lynched than someone I have no opinion on... I feel like that didn't need to be explicitly said.

• Locked thread