Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

For real though I got a $25 jar of ghost pepper sauce and it's insanely good + hot. It's got a bit of like a curry sort of a onion and ginger and ethiopian spice thing going on too it's very good and HOT AS HECK!

and it's made by this dude so you know it's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i come to GBS to get the latest news updates not weirdos opinions about hot sauces, please edit OP to include an online article about a recent pit bull attack.

tia

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

numberoneposter posted:

When I'm feeling a bit brave and adventurous I'll put a squirt of this bad boy on my hoagie.

this stuff goes great on a nice well-done steak.

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy
Here is my list of the good hot sauces, in order from mild to hot:

Cholula
This is mild enough that a baby could eat and enjoy it, but it has a nice flavor and goes great with eggs or tacos.

Tabasco Chipotle
I know, I know, Tabasco sucks, but this one actually doesn't. Chipotles are my 2nd favorite pepper (behind Habanero (yes I know chipotles are actually jalapenos but work with me here)) and this has a nice, smoky flavor without being too vinegary like regular Tabasco.

El Yucateco Kutbil-Ik

This stuff is pretty drat hot but still got a great habanero flavor. Also contains trace amounts of lead which I find only improves the tasting experience.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Salsa Verde is good hot sauce

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i liek hot sauce

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Bert Roberge posted:

I've got some hot sauce you can swallow.

It's around 98.6 degrees.

Cum is actually two degrees cooler. That's why your testicles hang on the outside, away from you body, because cum prefers a slightly lower temperature.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

Cum is actually two degrees cooler. That's why your testicles hang on the outside, away from you body, because cum prefers a slightly lower temperature.

I've got some 96.6 degrees hot sauce you can swallow

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

But the cum juice is from the prostate, not the testes

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

u guys are gross

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

notZaar posted:

Salsa Verde is good hot sauce

verde sauce from the bell is legit but they got rid of it for the garbage rear end diablo sauce, now I have to go to aldi and buy it by the bottle

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Robot Randy posted:

verde sauce from the bell is legit but they got rid of it for the garbage rear end diablo sauce, now I have to go to aldi and buy it by the bottle

I haven't been to Taco Bell in a while but this just bums me the gently caress out and ensures I will never go back. RIP salsa verde :rip:

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

Robot Randy posted:

Diablo Sauce is good

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
they both have their own merits but between the two its verde all day every day :420:

Good Work You Get An HIV
Feb 22, 2016

Best hot sauce to me is the stuff Guyanese people make, I think they blend wiri wiri peppers with unripe mango and its awesome.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Jasjit Pabla posted:

Best hot sauce to me is the stuff Guyanese people make, I think they blend wiri wiri peppers with unripe mango and its awesome.

what does there sexual prefrence have to do with how good the hot sauce is? get your poo poo together m8 its 2016

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Robot Randy posted:

I buy it from the supermarket, look for the bottles colored like the flag of Mexico.

Bimmi
Nov 8, 2009

someday
but not today
This stuff is surprisingly good for garbage fast-food soss, and if I could buy it in proper bottles instead of a hundred gay little packets I'd do so in a heartbeat:

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Jasjit Pabla posted:

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Not technically a hot sauce but still great. Eat the peppers for your own enjoyment, put them on some hot dogs if you like. Pour the pepper juice on some greens and they're amazing.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

John Denver Hoxha posted:

I like frank's red hot because nothing else quite matches the flavor sensation of chugging vinegar.

That was sarcasm fyi

vinegar is good you loving poo poo-toucher

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Tato posted:

Not technically a hot sauce but still great. Eat the peppers for your own enjoyment, put them on some hot dogs if you like. Pour the pepper juice on some greens and they're amazing.

we're in spicy giardinera territory here which is also Good poo poo

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
One of the teachers at my school set up a garden in a vacant part of the grounds. The students grow all kinds of food there. Last year they had a crop of ghost peppers, and they actually made a bunch of hot sauce from them and sold batches at one of our after school cook outs.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Tato posted:

This stuff is interesting, it's got a yellow color like mustard but is made out of scotch bonnet peppers. Has a real nice flavor to it but you can't use too much, the after burn will make your lips numb.

i don't know if i've seen this specific sauce before, but i've definitely seen the brand. from the looks of this thread, caribbean hot sauce is not to be taken lightly. i'll have to go up to where i used to live and get a bottle for myself

revdrkevind posted:

-Chili paste. Sriracha is just the most popular brand here.
i already said that sriracha hot sauce is overrated, so i've never tried their chili paste. this is what i buy instead, i first got it at a chinese grocery store and never looked back

it's great in korean dishes because there's usually a lot of garlic in them to begin with

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax

genesplicer posted:

One of the teachers at my school set up a garden in a vacant part of the grounds. The students grow all kinds of food there. Last year they had a crop of ghost peppers, and they actually made a bunch of hot sauce from them and sold batches at one of our after school cook outs.

Was it upon a hill?

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Y-Hat posted:

i already said that sriracha hot sauce is overrated, so i've never tried their chili paste. this is what i buy instead, i first got it at a chinese grocery store and never looked back

it's great in korean dishes because there's usually a lot of garlic in them to begin with

If we're heading in this territory, I'd like to add this:

Lao Gan Ma's chili oil with mushrooms. I love to fry up some dumplings and drown them in this.

Also, I've had this at an Armadillo Willy's and liked it:

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:

FogHelmut posted:

1. Frank's Red Hot
2. Cholula
3. Crystal
4. Tapatío
98. Sriracha
99. Heat death of the universe
100. Tobasco

don't agree with your top picks (tho good, don't hurt yourself mate), but that bottom tier is 100% spot on. Tabasco is stupid doody water.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
:smug: Good morning, you're all just pretending to need this "medicine" because you're drug addicts.

:angel: Good evening, directed pharmaceutical use of amphetamines obviously enriches the lives of many itt and I just woul
CaJohns Angry Cock, Rougaroux and Leviathan are all really good sauces, but mostly as marinade agents rather than straight sauces. They're mainly purees, and the flavors they have are insane. Rougaroux is all yellow varieties of peppers, Leviathan is all chocolate varieties, and Angry Cock is just a really bright ghost pepper sauce.

edit: ingredient lists

Rougaroux - Yellow Scotch Bonnets, Yellow Trinidad Moruga Scorpioni, Yellow Trinidad 7pot, Fatalii
Leviathan - Chocolate 7-Pot, Chocolate Ghost Peppers, Chocolate Habaneros, Chocolate Scotch Bonnets, Trinidad Dougla

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
What is there to say about hot sauce other than that it's spicy and goes well on bland food?

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Cnut the Great posted:

vinegar is good you loving poo poo-toucher

loving poo poo-toucher? ....Wow.... your taste in wholly-uncalled-for insults is as terrible as it is in food

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

loving poo poo-toucher? ....Wow.... your taste in wholly-uncalled-for insults is as terrible as it is in food

you touch poo poo and you gently caress, what's so hard to understand

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm a coward with a paper mouth but the Jamaican place near my house has a mean mango hot sauce that has a decent amount of flavour and doesn't make me weep like a loving baby so I'm gonna go with that

John Denver Hoxha
May 31, 2014

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts

Cnut the Great posted:

you touch poo poo and you gently caress, what's so hard to understand

I understand it,it just wasn't funny or interesting in the least

mostlygray
Nov 1, 2012

BURY ME AS I LIVED, A FREE MAN ON THE CLUTCH
Have we talked about Angry Lady sauce yet?

Lao Gan Ma is essential in the pantry.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

I understand it,it just wasn't funny or interesting in the least

who cares what you think though? you touch poo poo and you gently caress

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i like putting cholula on bacon egg and cheese sandwiches but for most meals outside of that it is better to just get some fresh peppers, garlic, ginger, etc. and make your own

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

If I went to that school I would take a big, fat poo poo all over your garden. Enjoyy rear end.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

JiveHonky posted:

i come to GBS to get the latest news updates not weirdos opinions about hot sauces, please edit OP to include an online article about a recent pit bull attack.

tia

how about I rub habanero right into your eyes you stupid gently caress

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:

a dog from hell posted:

What is there to say about hot sauce other than that it's spicy and goes well on bland food?

Not just bland food. I mean obviously if a food is already at your preferred level of spice you wouldn't sauce it, but that's almost into semantics.

Vinegar actually does wonderful things to food. Plenty of hot sauces also contain garlic and onion. These are good things.

So like a pierogi is loving delicious. It does not need anything. Save for some traditional fresh sour cream, of course. But sometimes, probably when you're high, you slather on a bunch of Red Hot and goddamn.

Or if you want a real guilty pleasure:

That's right, you sons of bitches. Pour hot sauce over Cheetos and eat it with goddamn chopsticks so you don't get it on your hands. It's one of the worst foods that ever has or ever will be consumed. It's also fantastic. It's salty and crunchy and makes your eyes water. It's a goddamn S&M dungeon for your taste buds.

Hot sauce news for that one rear end in a top hat:

The Sriracha company is regarded as a nuisance by locals who get clouds of cayenne to the face when the wind blows the wrong way. Probably because they're pussies. Old article: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-26975852

There now it's GBS. We're commenting on an old rear end article that's barely relevant. Discuss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

If I went to that school I would take a big, fat poo poo all over your garden. Enjoyy rear end.

That would just help the garden.

• Locked thread