Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I order a cajun filet biscuit and a medium bo' rounds (my normal breakfast). I pull up to the window. The cashier tells me they're waiting for bo' rounds to cook. Alright i don't mind I'm getting fresh bo rounds I wait a few minutes and she offers me a free sweet tea for having to wait so long. alright thanks that's a nice gesture. I wait a few more minutes. THEN I see the guy drop the bo' rounds in the fryer. WHAT THE gently caress?? What has he been doing while i've been sitting here waiting for 7 minutes already. They ask me if I want fries instead of bo' rounds (in an exasperated tone like it's my fault for ordering something they had to cook). But I am steadfast in my resolve to get bo' rounds. So then they ask me to pull up and wait some more. Finally i wait a few more minutes and they bring out my fresh bo' rounds. I was waiting at the drive thru for like 15 loving minutes. Completely unacceptable. I was so angry i was planning my angry email I was gonna write to corporate. I drive off but I forgot I had put my sweet tea on the center of the floorboard because I don't have cup holders (this is why i usually don't order drinks) and it spills and gets tea all over the floor. so then I have to hose it off when I get home

This completely hosed up my entire day. Fast food workers can't do anything right and these incompetent gently caress-ups still think they deserve $15 / hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
no fast food worker deserves $15 an hour and I can't wait for them to be replaced by machines.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I've never heard of Boj what part of the country do they operate in?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
bojangles is in the south

now please derail the thread talking about how southerners are bad

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
ITS FUCKIN BO TIMEEEEEEE

GBS KING
:fyadride:

"And the kingin is good "

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Ein cooler Typ posted:

bojangles is in the south

now please derail the thread talking about how southerners are bad

Well I never saw them in Florida but it sounds like a fried chicken joints. We had Popeyes and Zaxbeys in town.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
would you like an entire chicken sandwich to go with that 2000 calories? - a question that is asked with startling regularity in the usa

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Florida isn't the south

Florida is Florida

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

dookifex_maximus posted:

would you like an entire chicken sandwich to go with that 2000 calories? - a question that is asked with startling regularity in the usa

would you like some cheese with your whine?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
bo'berry biscuits are great

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Florida isn't the south

Florida is Florida

Tell that to the SEC.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

a bone to pick posted:

would you like some cheese with your whine?

gently caress my skunk you schlockman

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

bojangles is good and i'm sorry that you had to wait for your bo rounds. god bless.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

What rhe gently caress are bo' rounds?

Namaer
Jun 6, 2004

bunnyofdoom posted:

What rhe gently caress are bo' rounds?

they're round hash browns like burger king has.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

notZaar posted:

Tell that to the SEC.

They agree, they're just stuck with the loving Gators. I'm sure they would happily trade them to the ACC for G Tech or Clemson

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.bojangles.com/menu/m/fixins/bo-tato-rounds/

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I could shovel deep fried potatoes into my face until my heart stops.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
They're a lot bigger than the hash browns you'd get at burger king

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
but smaller than mcdonalds?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
the fabled intermediate species on the hashbrown evolutionary path

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
They're thicker than McDonald's

McDonald's hash browns are soggy because they're too thin

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

What is your ranking of hashbrowns OP, sounds like you have a lot of hashbrowns eating experience.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
i started making my own hashbrowns. the trick is to shred them and wash the shreds so they don't get gummy.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
dollar fifty bag of potatos and i have hashbrowns for two weeks

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The trick with hashbrowns is to not buy lovely fast food hashbrowns that are soggy pieces of poo poo

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Why are people compelled to come into every fast food topic and point out that you can cook food at home cheaper than eating out

Do you think it's some big revelation

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

notZaar posted:

I've never heard of Boj what part of the country do they operate in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XKhRx3udxk

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

Why are people compelled to come into every fast food topic and point out that you can cook food at home cheaper than eating out

Do you think it's some big revelation

Nobody mentioned it being cheaper. Are you poor OP?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
IT IS loving BO TIMER AUGGHHB
SHBNNN

GBS KING
:fyadride:

"And the kingin is good "

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
this poster did mention it being cheaper

dookifex_maximus posted:

dollar fifty bag of potatos and i have hashbrowns for two weeks

user 1500quidporsche shut the gently caress up rear end in a top hat and stop harassing me

what's your problem

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Never mind.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
this is clearly a hashbrown thread, stop trying to make it about whatever dumbass shithole you're paying too much money to plug your gut before a long worthless workday

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
how loving fat are you to be eating fried chicken in the morning btw?

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
if it wasn't acceptable to eat fried chicken in the morning they wouldn't offer it

doesn't every fast food place have a chicken biscuit option at bfast

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Every time i have ever gone to popeyes - any popeyes, they have them in canada now - the staff is always so bored and upset that someone is wasting their time asking for chicken.

If you use the drive through you will never get what you ordered, ever. You just get random stuff in the bag.

It's uncanny that I've had the same experience at about 10 locations. They must have training videos that are like taht popcopy sketch from the Chappelle show

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

a bone to pick posted:

how loving fat are you to be eating fried chicken in the morning btw?

i just assume every english speaker is typing their posts from the bathtub they're stuck in

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
the fried chicken option is only applicable to those over 270lbs, if you're below that weight they just tell you "sorry we don't have that any more".

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
*wipe's op's breakfast on a piece of paper to show homer the window to weight gain*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

if it wasn't acceptable to eat fried chicken in the morning they wouldn't offer it

doesn't every fast food place have a chicken biscuit option at bfast

Heroin dealers will let you shoot up in their living room at 9am. Must be acceptable. :shrug:

• Locked thread