Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

a bone to pick posted:

the fried chicken option is only applicable to those over 270lbs, if you're below that weight they just tell you "sorry we don't have that any more".

that's why I send your mother to pick up my morning fried chicken

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
a fat person would have told the same story but substituted in "panera bread" or something

a fatty was talking about their harranging experience at the "pita fresh" drive thru and I'm like "they dont got no drive thru and they don't sell chickn nuggets you aren't foolin me"

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

1500quidporsche posted:

Heroin dealers will let you shoot up in their living room at 9am. Must be acceptable. :shrug:

That's a good analogy because those dealers are like the fast food employees of Heroin distribution.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i dont know any heroin dealers that want you shooting up and OD'ing in their living room

you guys didnt see pulp fiction?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

GBS KING :fyadride:

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

They just want a decent living wage man, it's not their fault that's the only career path open to them.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

1500quidporsche posted:

They just want a decent living wage man, it's not their fault that's the only career path open to them.

yes it is

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Lol if you're so unhealthy you can't eat fried chicken for breakfast just lol

GBS KING
:fyadride:
"And the kingin is goooood"

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

i dont know any heroin dealers that want you shooting up and OD'ing in their living room

you guys didnt see pulp fiction?

pretty sure that dealer let vincent vega boot in the bathroom

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Lol if you're so unhealthy you can't eat fried chicken for breakfast just lol

GBS KING
"And the kingin is goooood"

its the most important meal of the day!

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I had that country fried biscuit at hardees once. It was pretty good.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I had that country fried biscuit at hardees once. It was pretty good.

Oh gently caress yeah

Also lol if you care fast food employees make more money fuckin chumps

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

a bone to pick posted:

how loving fat are you to be eating fried chicken in the morning btw?

Chicken is extremely unhealthy when compared to the two breakfast staples of bacon and sausage.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
If you're gonna eat a bunch of unhealthy poo poo it's probably best to do it in the morning anyway.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Booblord Zagats posted:

They agree, they're just stuck with the loving Gators. I'm sure they would happily trade them to the ACC for G Tech or Clemson

Sounds like somebody phears The Swamp

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Oh gently caress yeah

Also lol if you care fast food employees make more money fuckin chumps

Donald trump has convinced many lower middle class to vote for him by promising to poo poo on the lower class slightly more than them.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FrankieGoes posted:

Chicken is extremely unhealthy when compared to the two breakfast staples of bacon and sausage.

when its deep fried and covered with cheese and sauce, gently caress yeah its worse than some bacon or sausage

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

a bone to pick posted:

when its deep fried and covered with cheese and sauce, gently caress yeah its worse than some bacon or sausage

How fat were you as a child?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

FrankieGoes posted:

Donald trump has convinced many lower middle class to vote for him by promising to poo poo on the lower class slightly more than them.

mcdonalds employees arent "lower middle class" they are the welfare class

that is to say it is not a job by which one should be able to expect to raise a family. neither is a newspaper route

these are little kid jobs they pay little kid wages

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I was the fattest kid you could imagine, they had to roll me to my classes cuz my tiny legs couldn't handle my weight.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

a bone to pick posted:

I was the fattest kid you could imagine, they had to roll me to my classes cuz my tiny legs couldn't handle my weight.

Lol i bet what a fatty!!!!!!! Bb :grin:

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
Bojangles is delicious. I probably eat fast food ~3 times a year so when I had an egg and cheese bo biscuit with some bo rounds, I might as well shot up drugs because it felt so amazing. I felt high. I can understand how Americans (especially southerners) get so goddamned fat.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

a bone to pick posted:

McDonald's southern style chicken biscuit: 410 cal
McDonald's sausage and egg biscuit: 530 cal
McDonald's bacon egg and cheese biscuit: 450 cal

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Ein cooler Typ posted:

bojangles is in the south

now please derail the thread talking about how southerners are bad

Well since you insist : the South is garbage

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

reallivedinosaur posted:

that is to say it is not a job by which one should be able to expect to raise a family. neither is a newspaper route

I wasn't calling them lower middle class. The lower middle class are the people that get really pissed about minimum wage (e.g. Fast food) increases because those are the only people the lower middle class can feel superior to.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

reallivedinosaur posted:

his head's so far up his own rear end that people without american citizenship etc aren't part of the class system to him

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FrankieGoes posted:

McDonald's southern style chicken biscuit: 410 cal
McDonald's sausage and egg biscuit: 530 cal
McDonald's bacon egg and cheese biscuit: 450 cal

yeah having an entire loving egg along with the protein is going to up the calories a bit there

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
I can't believe how few calories are in an egg (78)

i would be hard pressed to eat 4 eggs and there's about that many calories in a single mcdonalds cheeseburger

if you wanna know why you're fat, it's because you're figuring out ways to sneak extra calories in

The Mantis
Jul 19, 2004

what is yall sayin?
OP what kind of very lovely and/or very cool car are you driving that does not have cup holders

I'll take my answer off the air

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
if you have three cheeseburgers, you're basically eating the eggs smashmouth

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Itt garbage metabolisms

GBS KING
"and the kingin is STILL good!"

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

The Mantis posted:

OP what kind of very lovely and/or very cool car are you driving that does not have cup holders

I'll take my answer off the air

I wish all cars had the option to remove cup holders. gently caress you if you're thinking of bringing anything that doesn't have an airtight cap on it into my car.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
yo u sound real fun to be around

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

a bone to pick posted:

yeah having an entire loving egg along with the protein is going to up the calories a bit there

Sausage biscuit (no egg) 460 calories.
Sorry, there's no bacon biscuit without an egg.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

I wish all cars had the option to remove cup holders. gently caress you if you're thinking of bringing anything that doesn't have an airtight cap on it into my car.

I hope you have kids some day that spill poo poo and piss all over your car.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
"I'm watching my calories" - an insufferable f word

GBS KING
"and the kingin is STILL good!"

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

FrankieGoes posted:

Sausage biscuit (no egg) 460 calories.
Sorry, there's no bacon biscuit without an egg.

no that's a sausage biscuit with egg whites, sausage biscuit with no eggs is roughly the same as a chicken biscuit.

a plain bacon cheese bagel would probably be the healthiest option but bagels are kind of fatty too

Now can you please tell me your order? The drive-thru line is getting long, sir.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

yo u sound like you suck poo poo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My doctor told me that it takes more calories to digest fried chicken than you intake from eating it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Look at all these fools with sticky gross cars jealous of my spotless leather interior.

• Locked thread