Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
It is annoying that headlines are calling it a two year marriage when there is a 10 year old movie out there where billy bob dropped an ice burn on the couple

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Huh really

The former hottest man in the world has grown bored of the weird woman in her late 40's who had her breasts cut off because she might develop cancer in the future and is obsessed with adopting children? Really? The guy who still has a Hollywood career and most women alive would gladly bang for free and has no children of his own? He left the formerly famous woman with cancer breasts and a dozen children from Africa ?

Weird poo poo man

Weirrrrd

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Just when you thought this election couldn't get any crazier

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I wonder if he'll fight for custody of the African childrens

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
this thread is the "pitts"

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
She doesn't want any money and wants the kids. Brad Pitt: Luckiest Man in the World.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Carmant posted:

Brangelina

Aflopez was my favorite idiot celebrity couple.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Don Tacorleone posted:

Huh really

The former hottest man in the world has grown bored of the weird woman in her late 40's who had her breasts cut off because she might develop cancer in the future and is obsessed with adopting children? Really? The guy who still has a Hollywood career and most women alive would gladly bang for free and has no children of his own? He left the formerly famous woman with cancer breasts and a dozen children from Africa ?

Weird poo poo man

Weirrrrd

Idgi??????:confused:????

GBS KING
:fyadride:

"And the kingin is good "

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Darth123123 posted:

I wonder if he'll fight for custody of the African childrens

She cited his parenting method as the reason for their divorce. I can only imagine his parenting method was him looking confused and asking who the gently caress all these kids belonged to.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Her lips look like she tried to give the devil a blowjob :barf:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
If Brad doesn't immediately dress up like Tyler Durden and dick legions of bimbos I'm going to be very disappointed.

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
Hopefully Brad will finally make an honest woman out of Jennifer Aniston now.

Toilet Shoes
Aug 22, 2016

by Lowtax
Your cancerous breasts are making our home too crowded.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Brads dick was cut off to prevent future cancers

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Kuato posted:

She doesn't want any money and wants the kids. Brad Pitt: Luckiest Man in the World.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Carmant posted:

Brangelina

it's a familiar strain of the brangelina staphococcus, these antibiotics should clear it right up

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Theophany posted:

She cited his parenting method as the reason for their divorce. I can only imagine his parenting method was him looking confused and asking who the gently caress all these kids belonged to.

lmao

"bitch you know i don't read tabloids do i need to loving hire a guy to keep track of how many undesirables you're fostering this week?"
"don't you mean hire a girl?"
"you oval office i would hit you right in those rotgrubs you call lips if they werent insured for more than this loving house i swear to christ"

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I haven't even seen Mr & Mrs Smith, and frankly I feel like I missed nothing.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I would also be OK with Brad turning into a free spirited mountain man who loves fishing. Live the dream, Brad.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Brad poo poo!!!! :grin:

Smash does it again!!!!!

GBS KING :fyadride:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Brad poo poo!!!! :grin:

Smash does it again!!!!!

is .... is the kinging still good? :ohdear:

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

RVWinkle posted:

I smell a comedy in the making here. Pitt plays a guy who gets divorced and ends up having to go live with a previous ex (Aniston) until he can get back on his feet. Unfortunately, he has to become her live-in servant to pay for his room and board in the mean time.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Nooner posted:

is .... is the kinging still good? :ohdear:

GBS KING
:fyadride:
"and the kingin is STILL good!"

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

RVWinkle posted:

eeeewww she's old now.

He'll probably go for a mid-20s model.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Sorry. I just can't believe in love anymore.

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Don Tacorleone posted:

Huh really

Weird poo poo man

Weirrrrd

Nah he has 3 of his own with her, and I can't believe I know this.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
biggest tragedy of the year next to boko harams this is like bookoo harambes

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Maybe he can shave off his weird depression beard now.

naem
May 29, 2011

Fun fact they're both part Native American

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
My first thought was it was insurance/health related, but with all their money they can buy whatever out of network bullshit woowoo peepee MRI they want to try for her.

Then I was like, well maybe she needs to undo some legal or tax thing that got screwed up when they legally married after 8 years of being fine being unmarried. But they don't live in the US so I'm not sure how the BooHoo We're Rich Taxes affect them.

But then when the "sources" said it was about his parenting of the kids I could kiiiinda see it as they're just a more glam version of Jon and Kate plus 8. She seems super uptight and controlling and he's more 'let the kids ride 4 wheelers without helmets!'

Also he's very beige. He's always been beige. Maybe she got sick of waking up next to a wrinkly, excessively hairy bowl of milk every day whose mantra was a bored "I dunno, wadda YOU wanna do today?"

edit: that beard is the WORST.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
That's what happens you smoke too much reefer, you grow an ugly beard and then your wife divorces you.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

And somewhere, Jennifer Aniston's barren womb just skipped a beat.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i would gently caress brad pitt not trying tyo be controversial or anythign

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem
I'm actually kind of sad about this. They seemed so happy :(

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Her lips look like she tried to give the devil a blowjob :barf:

Robert Stack has really let himself go. :smith:

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
*opens door, pokes head in*

im from buenos aires and i say kill 'em all!

*unpokes head, slams door*

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Good for Brad I always felt a little worried for him, like Angelina would eat his head after mating.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Was it Angelina who had a necklace with a vial of Billy Bob's blood in it or am I thinking of something else?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Roylicious posted:

Was it Angelina who had a necklace with a vial of Billy Bob's blood in it or am I thinking of something else?

Thats bam margera iirc

"and the kingin is gooooooood!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaghetioSexNoises
Aug 16, 2015
maybe he got tired of banging Angelina Jolie's loose butthole and pussy all the time

• Locked thread