Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

a bone to pick posted:

That's what happens you smoke too much reefer, you grow an ugly beard and then your wife divorces you.

But he gets to keep the money and not the kids so I don't really see a downside here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Ddraig posted:

But he gets to keep the money and not the kids so I don't really see a downside here

That's what happens when you smoke reefer. Your life becomes great and all your problems take care of themselves.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Brad Pitt should start an app called 'Bang Brad Pitt' and it would just be Tinder but the only possible match is Brad Pitt and he just gets to decide who gets to come suck his D.

I'd do it.

naem
May 29, 2011

SpaghetioSexNoises posted:

maybe he got tired of banging Angelina Jolie's loose butthole and pussy all the time

Would happily take over that duty tbh

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
is this gonna affect their french rose wine :gerty:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I want to smoke a bleezy with brad peezy

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Wait is the divorce really because Brad Pitt is smoking too much weed because if so that's loving hilarious

also I want to smoke weed with Brad Pitt

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

like, smoking weed with Seth Rogen and James Franco sounds like it'd be a bad experience but I'd absolutely smoke up with Brad Pitt

and, say, Anna Faris

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I'd smoke with Anna Faris. Franco seems like he'd be whiny about something.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

naem posted:

Fun fact they're both part Native American

Anyone born in the US is a Native American because we won to Indian Wars

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'd smoke with Chris Pratt too, poo poo I'd smoke Ben Kingsley's rear end out any day

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i hope the name of the next broad he plonks is conducive to forming a cutesy portmanteau

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i wouldn't smoke with any celebrity no matter how cool they are. i'm straight edge :cool:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

a bone to pick posted:

I'd smoke with Chris Pratt too, poo poo I'd smoke Ben Kingsley's rear end out any day

:yeah:

While we're on the Chris Pratt subject, Jennifer Lawrence would prob be fun to smoke with too

ITT we rank celebrities by how fun they'd be to smoke weed with

Cnut the Great posted:

i hope the name of the next broad he plonks is conducive to forming a cutesy portmanteau

was there one for Jennifer Aniston too

Brennifer

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
forget about syria, this is important.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

loquacius posted:

was there one for Jennifer Aniston too

Brennifer

I prefer Jad. Much more concise.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Rambling Robot posted:

It is kinda funny how they timed it to perfectly coincide with UN aid convoys getting bombed and US planes air-striking a Syrian army base by 'mistake.' I'm sure it's just coincidence but still.

Pay no attention to the aspirin factory getting bombed, there is a dick being sucked!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Also this new information puts the whole Aniston breakup situation into better focus, like Angelina seems like she'd be down to get blazed a few times a month but I guess she had her limits, but Jennifer Aniston seems way too basic for that

like less pot-and-nature-documentaries and more white-wine-and-The-Bachelorette

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Rambling Robot posted:

the gently caress you talking about? At least now some poor syrian kids will get adopted by wombless Angelina Jolie.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Theophany posted:

the gently caress you talking about? At least now some poor syrian kids will get adopted by wombless Angelina Jolie.

the adoption thing was just something celebs did like 10 years ago to make them look so human and so humble. lol.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

loquacius posted:

Also this new information puts the whole Aniston breakup situation into better focus, like Angelina seems like she'd be down to get blazed a few times a month but I guess she had her limits, but Jennifer Aniston seems way too basic for that

like less pot-and-nature-documentaries and more white-wine-and-The-Bachelorette

Because I'm a dumb goon nerd I always think of Aniston as her character from Office Space, so in my head she's a big pothead and cool.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Rambling Robot posted:

the adoption thing was just something celebs did like 10 years ago to make them look so human and so humble. lol.

Hey man heroin was a 90s drug and whilst its no longer fashionable, addiction doesn't respect trends.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

That Robot posted:

*opens door, pokes head in*

im from buenos aires and i say kill 'em all!

*unpokes head, slams door*

i would like to know more

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

A Buzzfeed article someone posted on my Facebook feed reveals that the kind of Internet person who'd get really mad about me using the term "basic" is in fact super smug about this on Jennifer Aniston's behalf; I'd call that enough to confirm my hunch

InterFaced posted:

Because I'm a dumb goon nerd I always think of Aniston as her character from Office Space, so in my head she's a big pothead and cool.

Did anyone smoke weed in that movie? I think even when Peter was in full pothead mode all he did on screen was drink a bunch of beer

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

A Buzzfeed article someone posted on my Facebook feed...

Wow, this is an awesome way to get someone to stop reading mid sentence.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Now is my time to make my move

on brad

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i want to smoke weed with brad pitt and then like suck his dick or something idk

no homo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Wow, this is an awesome way to get someone to stop reading mid sentence.

what kind of goon are you that you can't gawk and laugh at people taking themselves too seriously :colbert:

vols bitch posted:

Now is my time to make my move

on brad

Show up at his door with a large meat-lover's and a party-size bag of Funyuns and he's all yours

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones

Wicker Man posted:

MOTHER loving FRONT PAGE NEWS.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

loquacius posted:

Show up at his door with a large meat-lover's and a party-size bag of Funyuns and he's all yours

How I always imagine Brad Pitt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EksR55Kp2PU

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

Wicker Man posted:

MOTHER loving FRONT PAGE NEWS.

the only thing annoying about this story is the 'let's get the reactions of twitter buttheads and how they're saying that LOVE IS OVER because they're sad cunts' part making it to front pages of some news websites like the loving BBC for one.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

loquacius posted:

Did anyone smoke weed in that movie? I think even when Peter was in full pothead mode all he did on screen was drink a bunch of beer

No but her character just seemed like a weed smoker to me. Like, I can't find any other reason her and Peter liked Kung Fu so much.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

InterFaced posted:

No but her character just seemed like a weed smoker to me. Like, I can't find any other reason her and Peter liked Kung Fu so much.

Basically every major character in Office Space probably should have smoked weed if you think about it

ok not lumbergh but everyone else

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i really don't follow celebrity news (no seriously guys i dont) but i thought this was on the cards for ages are people really surprised and saying love is dead now or whatever?

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
She worked as a server in a middling chain restaurant and liked to watch Kung Fu movies and didn't particularly care that her bf lacked any and all ambition.

She most definitely was on the devil's lettuce.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

loquacius posted:

Basically every major character in Office Space probably should have smoked weed if you think about it

ok not lumbergh but everyone else

I never thought about this but you are 100% correct. Especially Milton.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

XMNN posted:

i really don't follow celebrity news (no seriously guys i dont) but i thought this was on the cards for ages are people really surprised and saying love is dead now or whatever?

The two reactions I've seen are "lol brad pitt smokes weed" (ITT) and "the sadbrains part of myself I projected onto Jennifer Aniston is so smug right now" (Buzzfeed) but probably yeah

Roylicious posted:

She worked as a server in a middling chain restaurant and liked to watch Kung Fu movies and didn't particularly care that her bf lacked any and all ambition.

She most definitely was on the devil's lettuce.

Peter, most people don't like their jobs. But you go out there and find something that makes you happy. *takes wicked bong rip*

InterFaced posted:

I never thought about this but you are 100% correct. Especially Milton.

I actually had to consider for a while before I could be really sure there wasn't a scene where Peter, Samir, and Michael all got stoned, and it's killing my immersion to know that there wasn't

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
maybe if you guys were this passionate about your local government instead of movie stars, the world would be a better place

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Gaunab posted:

maybe if you guys were this passionate about your local government instead of movie stars, the world would be a better place

I live in San Diego; I live in a better place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Rambling Robot posted:

• Locked thread