Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I joined dollar shave club and get one month free. I have to shave for my stupid job where I work from home. Post your experiences with dollar shave club do not talk about stupid goon straight razors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
dud U" get the dr carvers easy shave butTAHHHHHHHH?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
i have a neckbeard

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Cancel it immediately. I remember there being a dorco coupon(that's the brand they use) for 20% in the coupons forum and they give free shipping after a pretty small order.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
i bought a 100-pack of razor cartridges that will last me 3-4 years because im not a trendy moron

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

two forty posted:

No

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Shave your balls

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

LegoPirateNinja posted:

i bought a 100-pack of razor cartridges that will last me 3-4 years because im not a trendy moron

I don't have 2 grand lying around to spend on razors that will rust to hell and back by the time I get to them
OP.

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I got the kind with four blades. I currently use the double blade kind from target

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

donkey salami posted:

Shave your balls

I just may

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The reviews say they aren't as good as Gillette or shock. Any goons want to weigh in?

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i liked the hazing where we sucked each otherrs shorn scrotes

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you have to shave for a work from home job ? Lol

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

two forty posted:

I like Burr's podcast too! :hfive:

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Cancel it immediately. I remember there being a dorco coupon(that's the brand they use) for 20% in the coupons forum and they give free shipping after a pretty small order.

Link OP.

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

thathonkey posted:

Ya. Just kidding I have a real non computer job where I can't work at home

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
BAN op

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

wide open for a burn here much like your rear end in a top hat (mlyA)

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

yeah but they're poo poo.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

also played "kissy brissy" where if u knicked ur infantile penis head shaving your partner sucked it like a mohel

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
ayo OP i got some surplus stereos in my van come check em out playa

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Theophany posted:

yeah but they're poo poo.

If you've seen prices on Gillette and compare them it's way worth it. I mean if you want to be some prissy bitch about it you can use one of those oldschool safety razors and buy a 100pack of feathers or whatever for 10$.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
ive beenn using the same razor ever since i started shaving it works just as good as it ever did and the blades are not that expensive hth

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

canpakes posted:

I don't have 2 grand lying around to spend on razors that will rust to hell and back by the time I get to them
OP.

Buy a safety razor, stop wasting money on those cartridges. Buy 100 razor blades for $5.

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
I use a Merkur 34HD or something with Feather blades and Proraso, but I'm a mammoth twat and I don't shave often anymore anyway.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Original Mach 3 supremacy.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I bought a 12 pack of disposable razors and have used one 5 times and it still works really well. Sorry to hear you're an idiot, op.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im going to buy this drat thing
http://www.philips.ca/c-p/QP2520_21/oneblade

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

If you've seen prices on Gillette and compare them it's way worth it. I mean if you want to be some prissy bitch about it you can use one of those oldschool safety razors and buy a 100pack of feathers or whatever for 10$.

I mean you're talking 100 feathers for $10 which you get 2 wet shaves out of per blade if you're bigfoot. Seems like a no brainer to not buy the lovely face cutters and get the decent blades that don't cut you to poo poo. :shrug:

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

thathonkey posted:

It's a requirement for retard masturbators.

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Leroy Dennui posted:

It's a requirement for retard masturbators.

This

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

canpakes posted:

OP.

lol wtg not having a hundred bucks to spend now so you can avoid paying twice that over the next four years

something tells me you dont live at the beach so i wouldnt worry about rust

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Sep 20, 2016

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

im too edgy for a safety razor

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

LegoPirateNinja posted:

lol wtg not having a hundred bucks to spend now so you can avoid paying twice that over the next four years

something tells me you dont live at the beach so i wouldnt worry about rust

A hundred drat razors?

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

i use ~THE EXECUTIVE~ to shave my legs op. i opted for delivey every other month and its workin out well so far

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

You should cancel after your free month and buy the same exact razors directly from the manufacturer Dorco. Do a quick search for Dorco promo codes and you can usually find an extra discount.

I just saved you some money bitch

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

jeff smisek posted:

i use ~THE EXECUTIVE~ to shave my legs op. i opted for delivey every other month and its workin out well so far

Thanks for the info. That looked like it had too many razors for me but I'm sure it's good for legs. Keep me apprised

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

canpakes posted:

A hundred drat razors?

Not the 6-blade cartridges that cost $20 for 3.

A pack of regular razor blades. 100 for $5-10 easy. One time purchase of the safety razor for them to go in, $30 maybe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Like what just Blades for a drat shingle knife or what. I'm talking about shaving razor blades here

• Locked thread