Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Roylicious posted:

Ohhh that Obama trying to take away all the guns :argh:

Oooohhh No True Republican invests money :argh:

roylciosu: hello fellow rpeublicans! im straddling the market like a colossus, look at these chatrts. obama? more liek the best gun salesman ever, heh, 4 more years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
I think you might be having a stroke? It really is amazing that just because I don't vehemently hate Obama for things that aren't even really under his purview I'm suddenly incapable of being conservative.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Roylicious posted:

Solution to that is maybe stop doing illegal war things though!

Hold on a second, no true Republican would ever say something like this!?!

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Roylicious posted:

I think you might be having a stroke?

id that you, bill? call chelseaa

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the stop her letter was so good, but not even that could save this thread.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

sorry, i should have meant 'the precedent has been set, anyway'

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Roylicious posted:

I think you might be having a stroke? It really is amazing that just because I don't vehemently hate Obama for things that aren't even really under his purview I'm suddenly incapable of being conservative.

p sure nobody cares if you're conservative or liberal, that's why they are just calling you a piece of poo poo

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Serious Frolicking posted:

the stop her letter was so good, but not even that could save this thread.

Hillfolk ruin everything

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I'm a goddamn communist and I say Take Her Out

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Lord Binky posted:

hosed up if true

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
All of IT guy's deleted Reddit posts are archived. There are archived videos of his messages disappearing. Motherfucker is busted

And he has immunity

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Lord Binky posted:

I'm Hillary Clinton for voting.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
I'm Homestar Runner and this is a website

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I'm hearing the oversight hearing scheduled today to interrogate IT guy was taken off the CSPAN schedule and isn't being broadcast. Also hearing Hillary canceled a donor event today.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

the last dem with half a sack was LBJ. there isnt man nor woman in that pitiful excuse for a political party with the clout to do much of anything

GOP is a bunch of bullies but thats what politicking takes

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Roylicious posted:

obama will be remembered as the most vanilla of presidents, dead center of the rankings, a pH of zero

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

the last dem with half a sack was LBJ. there isnt man nor woman in that pitiful excuse for a political party with the clout to do much of anything

GOP is a bunch of bullies but thats what politicking takes

LBJ had the full sac, he weren't no god forsaken halfie

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Boomstick Quaid posted:

LBJ had the full sac, he weren't no god forsaken halfie

id vote for him and im generally straight ticket GOP

im completely open to voting for another dem too, but poo poo, theyre all like little babies crying for baba

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
LBJ had a massive dick. He used it to intimidate and lobby members of congress.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Sp1r0_Agn3W posted:

id vote for him and im generally straight ticket GOP

im completely open to voting for another dem too, but poo poo, theyre all like little babies crying for baba

LBJ ruled and not just because he was a texan, but bc even tho he was just an old boy with racist views personally he realized that the status quo wasnt going to make the country better and during this time we get social liberalism reforms like like the civil rights act that jfk had wanted, the voting rights act, headstart for poor kids who couldnt afford preschool, all sorts of work and arts endowments, clean air and forest conservation poo poo, etc

and he trolled the racist rear end dixiecrats so hard with this that they still vote republican in white trash states today

god bless lbj, may his pants not cut him in heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR_myjOr0OU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
never cease to be amazed that people assume the south is white

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
what does the actual population matter when gerrymandering is the standard throughout the country?

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Serious Frolicking posted:

what does the actual population matter when gerrymandering is the standard throughout the country?

isnt it way more convenient to gerrymander your snotty opinions so they don't look like outright bigotry?

much of the south is black and conservative, they go to church and support the troops and vote republican

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

reallivedinosaur posted:

isnt it way more convenient to gerrymander your snotty opinions so they don't look like outright bigotry?
u mad

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

dookifex_maximus posted:

BORN 2 RULE
YOURE REPUBLIC A poo poo
638,438,134,195 DEAD PROLES
KILL EM ALL 2016

Roylicious posted:

I'd buy that shirt

I'm for real doing at least one of these shirts, i even got all my screenprinting stuff out of storage

i pm'd both the above quoted posters i might even be able to add a graphic if any make sense, when the time comes i'll probably go through etsy

dookifex_maximus fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Sep 21, 2016

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~
I'm a conservative, poor-shaming finance guy. Let me explain why Obama ain't so bad.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
seriously folks, if nobody wants any i might have to kill myself with a rifle from 30 yards away

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
cold_open.txt

EXT. MY FRONT PORCH - DAY

Investigator STEPHENS squats down beside his partner Investigator MACHIO and VICTIM's body. The house is a smoking heap and the debris field implies explosives.

STEPHENS posted:

Ha, looks like someone put him up to it.

STEPHENS deftly appears to find an undamaged Saudi Arabian passport amongst the charred remains and holds it up to be seen.

MACHIO posted:

Good catch. Looks like we're headed back into Afghanistan.

CUT TO:
TITLE SEQUENCE

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I really don't give a poo poo who wins the next election but all you goons who claim Obama has done nothing as a president or is ineffectual leaves me in amazement. With a straight face do you think that

1) passing gay marriage country-wide
2) Wells Fargo being sued by the CFPB for customer-loving (here's Cruz' stance on the CFPB)
3) ITT Tech and other scam diploma mills being shut down
4) Feds no longer using private prisons

would have been things that happened under a Romney presidency? LO loving L. And I only named stuff from the past 2 years.

Goons who thought he was going to be our savior back in 2007 were delusional but some of you on the other side have your heads in the sand just as bad.

TPP is poo poo and he's garbage for trying to pass it but how do you forget about all of this other stuff, most of which isn't even 3 months old?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
Yea I agree none of those would have happened, but a Romney presidency would have been funhouse mirror crazy land. Mormons are like a force of nature that exists outside the given paradigm, and perhaps the fact that he was the frontrunner in the elections only foreshadowed the trump presidency in a real way. No one can predict what a Romney presidency would have been like. It's a mercy for us that he didn't actually win because a lot of LDS dirty laundry would have gotten aired, and the poo poo people know about mormons from the south park guys is just the tip of the iceberg.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
those are all some great points, like "passing" gay marriage (by overturning the law against it) and feds no longer using private prisons so they can build more government run ones :psyduck:

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

cuck cuck im gay posted:

all that other poo poo was just market-friendly bandaids on a broken system but man, if you're placing your faith in the power of the supreme court you're as dumb as the indians were when they signed those treaties

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I didn't say I put my faith in the Supreme Court. I said if Romney were president, the makeup of the Supreme Court would have been obviously different, and we'd still look like backwards idiots re: same-sex marriage.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
*tries and fails to kick a field goal into another timeline*

poo poo man somebody moved the goalposts into the hypothetical in a bad way

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
OBOMBAS 4TH DIMENSION CHESS AT IT AGAIN

cant wait for the extralegal slayings to pay off *rubs hands together furiously*

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I have to assume anyone holding up the CFPB, or literally anything involving financial regulation, as Obama accomplishments is trolling.

USSAr
Sep 16, 2007

Your a Commie

cuck cuck im gay posted:

I really don't give a poo poo who wins the next election but all you goons who claim Obama has done nothing as a president or is ineffectual leaves me in amazement. With a straight face do you think that

2) Wells Fargo being sued by the CFPB for customer-loving (here's Cruz' stance on the CFPB)
3) ITT Tech and other scam diploma mills being shut down
4) Feds no longer using private prisons

would have been things that happened under a Romney presidency? LO loving L. And I only named stuff from the past 2 years.

Goons who thought he was going to be our savior back in 2007 were delusional but some of you on the other side have your heads in the sand just as bad.

TPP is poo poo and he's garbage for trying to pass it but how do you forget about all of this other stuff, most of which isn't even 3 months old?

so what your saying is is that he's only done 3 months of work in 8 years? yeah, good president (he did none of those either dumb dumb)

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Obama somehow convinced liberals that there's nothing banks hate more then a light spanking before being jerked to completion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I'm not straight

• Locked thread