Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

McDowell posted:

What are you on about? You don't think it's hosed up that Eric Cartman poo poo is becoming acceptable behavior for adults? You can't have your cake and eat it too, eventually this poo poo is going to have serious consequences. But hey I'm just a kid *shrugs and walks away*

holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

McDowell posted:

What are you on about? You don't think it's hosed up that Eric Cartman poo poo is becoming acceptable behavior for adults? You can't have your cake and eat it too, eventually this poo poo is going to have serious consequences. But hey I'm just a kid *shrugs and walks away*

*kisses fingertips* ah, the good stuff

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
hehe my vagina

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Roylicious posted:

I'm pretty amazed that 20 seasons later South Park still upsets people.

I'm equally shocked GBS somehow upsets FYAD/QCS 17 years later

some people just need to be offended to keep going every day

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
i wonder who the average huffington puffington subscriber hates more south park republicans or the alt right

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
South Park Nihilism lol. Planet Earth is being Recycled. Cartman hasn't been abducted in awhile.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Sonofsilversign posted:

welp yep looks like they are

how dare you present opinions that effectively attack my political narrative how dare you force me to defend my intellectually lazy positions to my peers know your place cartoon comedy writers :qq:

:ironicat:

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

please tell me what my positions are

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i laugh at casa bonita every time but boy there are a lot of tedious episodes

i miss the simpler mecha-streisand days where every character looked like poo poo

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I like Butters Bottom Bitch

Do you know what I am saying?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Sonofsilversign posted:

please tell me what my positions are
that's kinda the point I'm guessing

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

nigga crab pollock posted:

the sock gnome thing is played out but also good

The underpants gnome level in Stick of Truth was the hardest I've laughed at anything South Park related in like a decade. I hope the next game is even half as funny.

I guess Parker and Stone are just at their funniest when they have time to sit and think things through and do rewrites and flesh a joke out rather than just cranking out an episode in a week about whatever the hot topic was that week.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Holy poo poo I loved the Stick of Truth video game.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Yeah the one-week production schedule for each episode never made sense to me. Some of their best episodes respond to breaking events but most of them don't.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the new ep was not bad IMO

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzP4EEjMPpY

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7xP5EFThh0

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

The Kingfish posted:

that's kinda the point I'm guessing

I'm sure that he just doesn't care for the format very much.

e: most lauded satirical comedy show in history, but w/e some ppl just don't like cartoons it's not like that "race realist" guy is constantly angry over politics in every single post he makes or whatever.

Ork of Fiction fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Sep 21, 2016

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

McDowell posted:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction posted:

I'm sure that he just doesn't care for the format very much.

e: most lauded satirical comedy show in history, but w/e some ppl just don't like cartoons it's not like that "race realist" guy is constantly angry over politics in every single post he makes or whatever.

i like southpark its funny. hahaha. um just thinking about it right now.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

everyone knows that the worst show ever is Allen Gregory

the problem with South Park is that so many of its episodes are about topics of the moment that they've aged really, really badly. Faith Plus One is an excellent episode though

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Y-Hat posted:

everyone knows that the worst show ever is Allen Gregory

the problem with South Park is that so many of its episodes are about topics of the moment that they've aged really, really badly. Faith Plus One is an excellent episode though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTl762MuXyc

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cp8jnNjbuQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop