Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

so I guess you could ask me about just not giving a goddamned gently caress any more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Worried about my teenage son. I found a box of Eggos in his room hidden in the underwear drawer.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FluffieDuckie

hi friend

please don't just make threads to tell us about things you're doing. you can make posts about that in the stickied hello and chat thread

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
The hot new game with Urban Teens is Deaning: literally eating Jimmy Dean sausages for breakfast.

----------------

Bert Roberge

You are like some crazy combination of Eleven and Donna Meade Dean.

FluffieDuckie

or misty can show us how to save a thread

thank you misty

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Me: What are these, Trevor? WHAT ARE THESE *shaking box of pop tarts*
Trevor: You know what they are mom
Me: Who taught you about these? Where did you learn this behavior?
Trevor: FROM YOU, MOM, I LEARNED IT FROM YOU

----------------

FluffieDuckie

misty mountaintop posted:

Piso Mojado

Piso Mojado

I think my teenage son has a breakfast problem.

Piso Mojado

first tine posting here in E/N. it started innocently enough with an eggo here, a belvita breakfast cookie there, but I drove by IHOP late last night and saw him with some friends ordering pancakes. advice?

Piso Mojado

"This is your brain on breakfast"

[dramatically sizzles a bunch of dank weed nugs in a frying pan]

City of Glompton

With convenience breakfast foods available at every cornerstore, and the ability to make homemade breakfast foods with just a few ingredients found in any kitchen, America's youth are in crisis.

We'll explore the issue and meet some of the kids who are *dramatic pause*

Addicted To Breakfast. Tonight on 20/20,

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FactsAreUseless

Toaster Strudel. Toaster. Struuuuudel. Toaster toaster toaster toaster. Stru. Del. Strudel.

They is, they is, they is

eonwe

on the next episode of Scared Straight we'll look at kids who will do anything to get that next hit of bacon

Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Toaster Strudel. Toaster. Struuuuudel. Toaster toaster toaster toaster. Stru. Del. Strudel.

I never thought cream cheese would be an appropriate filler in Toaster Strudels. I was very mistaken in this belief.

FactsAreUseless

[while assembling a waffle house] Lego my Eggo!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Piso Mojado posted:

"This is your brain on breakfast"

[dramatically sizzles a bunch of dank weed nugs in a frying pan]

----------------

eonwe

breaking: local man works at Ihop after losing a leg in tragic pancake accident

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Street junkies are increasingly exposed to cheaper, unpredictable and dangerous breakfasts cut with experimental or poisonous ingredients. On the street, these are called "McMuffins"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
"next on WHDH Boston, a local woman was found to be feeding her children sausage... for breakfast, the full story after the commercial break"

*co anchor grits teeth and lowers head while crumpling the papers in front of her, whispers* "what the gently caress is wrong w..." *commercials begin*

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

FactsAreUseless posted:

If this is a reference to that Tobias Wolff short story, I want you to know that I got it, because I am well-read.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*tony montana sits at his desk, an enormous pile of sausage and pancakes in front of him*

FactsAreUseless

If this is a reference to that Tobias Wolff short story, I want you to know that I got it, because I am well-read.
It is.

eonwe

police responded to a call after multiple reports of a man, "coocoo for cocoa puffs"

FactsAreUseless

Where we're going, we don't need eyes to see the taste you can see.

Salmiakki

Luvcow posted:

*tony montana sits at his desk, an enormous pile of sausage and pancakes in front of him*

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

eonwe

*calls the cops* officer? these kids are always trying to steal my lucky charms

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
thats a cool breakfast, I'm going to have two (2) banannas (bananni? :confused:) and some celery, i try to keep brekkie light and healthy

loquacius

Nooner posted:

thats a cool breakfast, I'm going to have two (2) banannas (bananni? :confused:) and some celery, i try to keep brekkie light and healthy

celery is a gateway breakfast to heavier stuff though

Ein cooler Typ

by FactsAreUseless
that sounds unhealthy

I only eat fried chicken for breakfast

----------------

loquacius

*stands on sidewalk corner leaning against wall* Psst. Hey. Hey kid. Kid. You want some breakfast? *holds out tantalizing baggie of chopped celery sticks* First meal is free. You want more, you come find me. I got that Jimmy D, I got that Special K, I got Two Scoops, I got Snap Crackle Pop, anything you need. Most important meal of the day, son.

FactsAreUseless

I sink my entire body into a warm oatmeal bath. I let it pour through my folds and crevices, the oatmeal swallows me whole and soon I forget my body entirely. Carefully, I eat an egg.

social vegan

*covertly receives double down from clerk, checks in bag, slams it down on the counter*: well what the good god heck man, you promised me

clerk: whoah whoah whaoh, calm down *looks side to side, leans slowly over and whispers* they are the bun

Piso Mojado

FactsAreUseless posted:

I sink my entire body into a warm oatmeal bath. I let it pour through my folds and crevices, the oatmeal swallows me whole and soon I forget my body entirely. Carefully, I eat an egg.

gently sliding into oatmeal bath with FAU. nothing romantic, just two guys who love breakfast, sharing the experience together. Not a word is spoken as the oatmeal works it's way over me. I eat an egg.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

loquacius posted:

*stands on sidewalk corner leaning against wall* Psst. Hey. Hey kid. Kid. You want some breakfast? *holds out tantalizing baggie of chopped celery sticks* First meal is free. You want more, you come find me. I got that Jimmy D, I got that Special K, I got Two Scoops, I got Snap Crackle Pop, anything you need. Most important meal of the day, son.

hahah

----------------

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Piso Mojado

google THIS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse

Enjoy every sandwich.

one of the first great disappointments of adulthood was buying all the sugary cereals that my mother wouldn't buy for me as a child and finding out that they actually taste awful

• Locked thread