Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Welcome to [The Yard]

A magical land for cats, and cat lovers alike. Whoever owns, or cares for these grounds has made it their mission to feed all the cats who live in this neighborhood. For years this was a safe place for any and all who came seeking refuge, but now... A dark element has wormed it's way into the safety of [The Yard] and seeks to corrupt it for their own benefit...

This is a 15 Player Mafia game. Flavor doesn't matter, but many of the roles have unique fun mechanics that require certain things being done. So not only do you have to be paranoid of what the other cats say, you need to be paranoid of what they gain from saying it...

1. Absurd Revolver
  2. AnonymousNarcotics
  3. Bigup DJ
  4. Birdstrike
  5. CapitalistPig
  6. chaoslord
  7. dongsbot 9000
  8. imgay
  9. Kashuno
  10. Li Dawny
  11. Lumpen
  12. Mayor Glowku
  13. Retro Futurist
  14. Tired Moritz
  15. Tremendous Taste

JimsonTheBetrayer fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Sep 24, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
I'm in. Pre sign me

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Mayor Glowku posted:

I'm in. Pre sign me

got u fam

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Put me in right meow

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I loving love this game

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I loving love this game

Is that a sign up?

Bigup DJ
Nov 8, 2012
ha... count me in!!

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
there's a 0% chance this game fills

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

there's a 0% chance this game fills

Is this a join?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Is that a sign up?

Yep :)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I guess I will do this

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CapitalistPig posted:

I guess I will do this

10 left!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Id like to be inuyasha cat

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

Id like to be inuyasha cat

Theoretically since we never learn the origins of any of the cats. They may actually ALL be inuyashas cat.

Chew on that for a bit forums user imgay

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Need more signs pls. I'm a neko dog but I still belong

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

Need more signs pls. I'm a neko dog but I still belong

V true

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Playing for rare big up dj sighting

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Yes. Neko means dog. Very confusing

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
uggggggggggggggh I'm in.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

uggggggggggggggh I'm in.

Ty sensei

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Sensbae

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
*licks own butthole*

~meow~

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
fuckin lol wb lumpen

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lumpen posted:

*licks own butthole*

~meow~

Well poo poo.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

This sounds fun.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Who is everyone's favorite cat?

(this is a sign up post)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Just 4 more then I can get the roles out tonight.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
what tier of attention does this game require

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

dongsbot 9000 posted:

what tier of attention does this game require

The same attention a cat needs.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
it seems the sooner we get this piece of garbage out of the way the sooner people will join my game, which s really be good

so here I am fuckers

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

it seems the sooner we get this piece of garbage out of the way the sooner people will join my game, which s really be good

so here I am fuckers

Cold

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Once I am done hosting this game. I will be joining amerikkkans

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
if you need more people, I guess I'll join!!!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hello poster from league of legends thread

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Trying to decide if I should tell AR to join this game or if I want to play one without him.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i am coming out of hiatus for this game

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
we full???? I think dongs is in?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Kashuno posted:

hello poster from league of legends thread

dude, why you gonna drag me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Ill have roles out in 2.5 hours. Gotta wait for my wife to get to work so I can spend time with her like a good husband

• Locked thread