Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrWillsauce

he aint lyin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Mousedoodler posted:

yes hello friends, my name is mousedoodler and i doodle mice and sometimes other things, and hello! being new to the forums and hearing this is the place to go for chill and cat hammocks, I immediately strolled over at a very moderate pace.
also, my byoboyfriend tiberius thyben recommended this place, and I feel this is the next step in our relationship, like meeting parents but more sacred :dance:. I also like to draw chill things for chill people and word on the street is this is the place to be for that

Hello friend, you seem rad. I'm p. new myself, but there seem to be a lot of mouse related shenanigans about, so you'll fit right in

HATECUBE

Palisader posted:

Hello friend, you seem rad. I'm p. new myself, but there seem to be a lot of mouse related shenanigans about, so you'll fit right in

hello fellow relatively new people

are you all having a good almost friday?

FluffieDuckie

Mousedoodler posted:

I also like to draw chill things for chill people and word on the street is this is the place to be for that

whenever you're ready to start drawing for us you can stop by the avvie thread or the fall sigs av and have a go at it

we also love "i will draw for you" threads that we haven't had many of lately. those are pretty demanding bc yobbers can come up with a million things they want drawn

but regardless, welcome. we're glad you're here

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
:drat: Palisader, that av is next level

nice

now i'm trying out agents of shield. it's kind of compelling but also not great???

Boomzilla

RedTonic posted:

nice

now i'm trying out agents of shield. it's kind of compelling but also not great???

It's better than most of the cw poo poo, but not really on par with the netflix poo poo

Mousedoodler

City of Glompton posted:

hello I am so glad you are here! welcome and have fun chillin with us

thanks friend! I am very glad youre here too, and am excited to begin this chillventure

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Welcome, Mousedoodler. We like mice and art which features mice. Glad you joined us, and looking forward to seeing doodles of mice!

thank you meat robot friend! And oh my, with such good mouse reception, I feel welcome already :kiddo: this place is living up to its reputation. I am eager to begin posting the mouse doodles!

hamjobs posted:

hi, do you have any pets or good hobbies like smoking weed in boats

hello, and thank you! if cats were also raccoons then I would definitely have a cat. as for hobbies, the first thing ive learned on BYOB is that smoking weed on boats is a good hobby so I think i've found a new hobby already!

Luvcow posted:

hello new friend, i paint mice

new friend! you seem like a good person already

Mousedoodler

Palisader posted:

Howdy good friend, you also seem very swank. good to meet new new people, who have witnessed mouse shenanigans! this place seems like a good home.

HATECUBE posted:

hello fellow relatively new people

are you all having a good almost friday?

almost fridays are my favorite fridays and hello!

FluffieDuckie posted:

whenever you're ready to start drawing for us you can stop by the avvie thread or the fall sigs av and have a go at it

we also love "i will draw for you" threads that we haven't had many of lately. those are pretty demanding bc yobbers can come up with a million things they want drawn

but regardless, welcome. we're glad you're here
hey, thanks yobber duckie! those threads do sound like a lot of fun, and maybe tiberius and I could try a bit of an "i will draw for you" thread. chill and lax drawing is the best kind of drawing :)

Commie NedFlanders

FluffieDuckie posted:

i think what ned's trying to say is you can either have no rules or you can be chill. you can't be both.

if you don't have rules, people will always come in and mess with your chill

we tried to be both for a long time

now we have rules

:mmmhmm:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

*pulls out lightsaber*

Scaly Haylie

*me, having finally received my sandshrew plush*

ok google: infant sized wizard hats

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Mousedoodler posted:

hey, thanks yobber duckie! those threads do sound like a lot of fun, and maybe tiberius and I could try a bit of an "i will draw for you" thread. chill and lax drawing is the best kind of drawing :)

maybe post a mouse doodle here, in this thread?

HATECUBE

ill break the ice with the mousies if your shy

FluffieDuckie

i love the mouse

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

HATECUBE posted:

Imagine trying to run a maze after getting blazed

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

HATECUBE posted:

yes

Palisader

misty mountaintop posted:

Imagine trying to run a maze after getting blazed

That would be the best cheese you've ever had though

Palisader

RedTonic posted:

nice

Thepiratebae.se made it and it's definitely great!

It's now Friday here so everyone have a wonderful Friday, and wish me luck not crying in the bathroom tomorrow

lol

:(

POOL IS CLOSED

Palisader posted:

Thepiratebae.se made it and it's definitely great!

It's now Friday here so everyone have a wonderful Friday, and wish me luck not crying in the bathroom tomorrow

lol

:(

don't cry in bathrooms, it's gross in there

lock the hellevator between floors and cry there

Mousedoodler

Luvcow posted:

maybe post a mouse doodle here, in this thread?

this is a good idea and I shall oblige! actually, I do have a couple on hand, of varying quality..

this one being a particularly doodley doodle

because soon after fallbyob comes winterbyob

and this!

im no master, but I enjoy the doodles

HATECUBE posted:

this is a good mousie, it helped me come out of my shell

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Mousedoodler posted:

this is a good idea and I shall oblige! I have a couple on hand, of varying quality..

and this!

:love:

HATECUBE

Mousedoodler posted:

this is a good idea and I shall oblige! actually, I do have a couple on hand, of varying quality..

and this!

hexellent yobro

Palisader

Mousedoodler posted:

and this!

:3:

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Hello all the new friends and hello to all the wonderful drawings and doodles! This huge influx of people is intimidating but it sure is exhilarating too. I haven't dealt with anxiety like this since 4:19!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
my heart wasn't prepared for this many new post icons

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Byob is movin so fast I can't keep up!

I Was The Fury

Munchables posted:

Byob is movin so fast I can't keep up!

HATECUBE

I Was The Fury posted:

Hello all the new friends and hello to all the wonderful drawings and doodles! This huge influx of people is intimidating but it sure is exhilarating too. I haven't dealt with anxiety like this since 4:19!

hello and namaste

I am adjusting to this new world of not making GBS threads on and killing threads.

what are you yobbin on tonight? I'm chugging mnt gay 100 proof and walking around to catch poké mongos

POOL IS CLOSED

my old workplace had a pair of terrifying elevators. every year on december 31st, when campus facilities were almost all closed, including this particular building, it would be "inspected." at least that was always the date on the city building inspector certificates posted in them. i just really don't believe that anyone from the city was doing inspections on new year's eve

those creaky old beasts had maintenance logs from here to the ever after because we had to put calls in on them at least once a week. usually it's because they've stopped operating. i've often wondered if it's a failsafe activating, but maintenance never tells their secrets

the elevators often stop between floors on their own accord. sometimes the doors would open between floors and trap people inside them. occasionally, one or both of the elevators would emit the foulest smelling smoke; sometimes that awful smoke, which was much like burning rubber but somehow worse, would fill the elevator chamber

usually it just tripped the fire alarm and we'd all evacuate except for whichever unlucky staff were trapped in the hellevators

also sometimes someone would just piss in them.

Macnult

HighwireAct posted:

my heart wasn't prepared for this many new post icons

I still gotta check out the rules thread is it any good?

FluffieDuckie

Macnult posted:

I Was The Fury

HATECUBE posted:

hello and namaste

I am adjusting to this new world of not making GBS threads on and killing threads.

what are you yobbin on tonight? I'm chugging mnt gay 100 proof and walking around to catch poké mongos
Uh if that's asking what I'm under the influence of its a couple fat bowls of ground marijuana buds, chased with screwdrivers made with almost expired orange juice.

Macnult posted:

It's worth reading, in my opinion.

Boomzilla

HATECUBE posted:

hello and namaste

Cherry diesel and jim beam

nvm no cake

Macnult posted:

im still waiting for someone good to post in it

:greenangel:

HATECUBE

siiick boieeeeeeeeeees

truly an island of chill and magic

City of Glompton

nice mice

i'm under the influence of love and kindness tonight from all these great new yobbers posting :love:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

City of Glompton posted:

nice mice

i'm under the influence of love and kindness tonight from all these great new yobbers posting :love:

there were a few bumps in the road but overall I think these new yobgoblins are really feeling the essence of byob

FluffieDuckie

thepiratebae.se posted:

im still waiting for someone good to post in it

:greenangel:

something bad is going to happen to you

shoophobo

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

*takes bite out of bell pepper*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buckets

...THE CHILD...
It's 3:20 in the am here on the east coast and I just ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with some pickle slices and a diet Pepsi. How's everybody else doing this early, early morning? :tootzzz: