Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
Never, ever stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

nice

Draadnagel
Jul 16, 2011

..zoekend naar draadnagels bij laag tij.
I forgot to preorder, but I'm now the proud owner of the book. Hopefully I can finally convince my gf to read the thing.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Draadnagel posted:

I forgot to preorder, but I'm now the proud owner of the book. Hopefully I can finally convince my gf to read the thing.

I'm fairly sure a bunch of a comic loving friends and family of mine are getting the book for Christmas.

Also, yay preview page. :neckbeard:

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.
I worship at your alter Cryophage.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

nice.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Just got the book in, couldn't preorder since I'd have been in-between houses when it'd get sent out.

Oh god it's pretty.

choobs
Mar 25, 2004
Never bring a duck to a cock fight.

a kitten posted:

I'm fairly sure a bunch of a comic loving friends and family of mine are getting the book for Christmas.

Also, yay preview page. :neckbeard:

Where?

Edit: Oh crap, is it for Patreon people?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Also Cryo can you make that Cio gif avatar sized? I think it's time to move on from Spender.

BravestOfTheLamps
Oct 12, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

What

RiotGearEpsilon
Jun 26, 2005
SHAVE ME FROM MY SHELF
it was me,

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
I'M NOT DIO, I'M MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER CIO!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

choobs posted:

Where?

Edit: Oh crap, is it for Patreon people?

Yep, even at my lowly 2$ level.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Poison Mushroom posted:

Also Cryo can you make that Cio gif avatar sized? I think it's time to move on from Spender.

e:

Cryophage fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Sep 24, 2016

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

That's amazing.

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I pre-ordered against Amazon.ca's release date of 13 Sep, and I don't have my copy yet.

Contacted them to find out it's been sold out, and they're getting restocked either end of this month/early next month.

:canada:

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

M. Propagandalf posted:

I pre-ordered against Amazon.ca's release date of 13 Sep, and I don't have my copy yet.

Contacted them to find out it's been sold out, and they're getting restocked either end of this month/early next month.

:canada:

That sucks dude. I'll have to pick up a few copies for Christmas but I think I'll have them sent to my mothers address in Denmark.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
New page! Cio brought some friends. Also Mottom looks 1000% done with this.

I think that's Princess Mamoru Moonshine Jagermeister Jack Jack Daniels Timothy Tim Bill Freddy Mercury Blueberry Luna, Esquire and the girl who's place Allison took as an offering earlier on the ship there.

EDIT: The girl's name is Nyave Anyadis of Mykos.

Comrade Gorbash fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Sep 24, 2016

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Comrade Gorbash posted:

I think that's Princess Mamoru Moonshine Jagermeister Jack Jack Daniels Timothy Tim Bill Freddy Mercury Blueberry Luna, Esquire and the girl who's place Allison took as an offering earlier on the ship there.

I was going to mention those two being there as well. That's great. Especially Princess keeping the pipe.

I wonder if that red devil Cio was talking with before is the owner of this ship.

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

Roland Jones posted:

I wonder if that red devil Cio was talking with before is the owner of this ship.
I think the bigger question is whether whoever owns it knows Cio took it.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah that ship is stolen as gently caress

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Mute is a very underrated status ailment.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

I can't believe we're supposed to believe this low-rent bullshit is working. I'm never taking any of these immortal sorcerer-monarchs seriously again.

choobs
Mar 25, 2004
Never bring a duck to a cock fight.
I literally squealed out loud when I figured out who the other people on the boats were.

Also, I absolutely love Mottom's face in the third panel. I'm pretty sure she's thinking "....Seriously?"

jsoh
Mar 24, 2007

O Muhammad, I seek your intercession with my Lord for the return of my eyesight
finally an air ship with sails on the bottom too

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
Cio literally saved Allison in a ship.

a ship

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

GunnerJ posted:

I can't believe we're supposed to believe this low-rent bullshit is working. I'm never taking any of these immortal sorcerer-monarchs seriously again.
There's a long history of low-rent bullshit working against superpowers if you're audacious enough to try it and run away real fast afterwards.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Comrade Gorbash posted:

EDIT: The girl's name is Nyave Anyadis of Mykos.

Oh my god, that is Princess Mamoru Moonshine Jagermeister Jack Jack Daniels Timothy Tim Bill Freddy Mercury Blueberry Luna, Esquire, she still has the pipe that she used as an ebon devil. I'm so glad she caught up after what must have been a hangover that was epic in the sense you could write a 10,000 word poem about it.

I have a feeling that the paper is not going to last long this time.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Comrade Gorbash posted:

There's a long history of low-rent bullshit working against superpowers if you're audacious enough to try it and run away real fast afterwards.

Yeah, I guess. Kinda like the ending to Willow.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I love that Cio's strategy is just flooding Mottom with Every Paper Doll Ever Made.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Begemot posted:

Oh my god, that is Princess Mamoru Moonshine Jagermeister Jack Jack Daniels Timothy Tim Bill Freddy Mercury Blueberry Luna, Esquire, she still has the pipe that she used as an ebon devil. I'm so glad she caught up after what must have been a hangover that was epic in the sense you could write a 10,000 word poem about it.

I have a feeling that the paper is not going to last long this time.

I was wondering when the devil Allison bound was going to come back.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

GunnerJ posted:

Juggernaut Star's still a scary dude who let arrogance be his downfall but Mottom just keeps getting punked in the goofiest ways over and over

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

GunnerJ posted:

Yeah, I guess. Kinda like the ending to Willow.
I was thinking Vietnam, Afghanistan, Teutoburg Forest...

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

This update does remind me that I have wanted a new avatar based on PERISH but I couldn't ever crop the panel in a way that didn't look dumb as poo poo. Maybe I should try again.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Comrade Gorbash posted:

I was thinking Vietnam, Afghanistan, Teutoburg Forest...

None of those were pulled off with a disappearing pig trick so I consider them inferior examples tbh.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Omg Cio is the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SexyBlindfold
Apr 24, 2008
i dont care how much probation i get capital letters are for squares hehe im so laid back an nice please read my low effort shitposts about the arab spring

thanxs!!!
some may say repeated scenes of all-powerful warriors and kings getting clowned on cheapen said characters and makes it difficult for us to take them as serious threats but gently caress it i love them. eat poo poo Mom Om :allears: