Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

When I was a kid I called the little secret hole things Hairy Holes in front of my cousins girlfriend while he was playing it and he threw me across the cellar and whipped action figures at me and the dos a stone cold stunner to me in the pool.

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

When I was a kid I called the little secret hole things Hairy Holes in front of my cousins girlfriend while he was playing it and he threw me across the cellar and whipped action figures at me and the dos a stone cold stunner to me in the pool.

Lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

And that's the bottom line

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
omg

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I downloaded nude mods for the ladies in Dink Smallwood when i was 9 years old

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ah

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I bet the girlfriend was impressed.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe
No matter how hard I try I cannot "git gud" at Dark Souls yet I was able to beat Bloodborne.

EDIT: Same with Monster Hunter. I just can't get into them even though they should be my poo poo.

Mokinokaro fucked around with this message at 14:54 on Sep 25, 2016

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I got decently far into 4U High Rank but only played a few missions of Monster Hunter Generations. Maybe i'll pick it up again soon, i feel dumb for abandoning jt

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

when I was a kid we went on a trip to visit grandma but I spent the whole time playing final fantasy legend ii on my gameboy and looking back that was really rude of me. sorry grandma

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I used the Godmode cheat on Descent 2 and still managed to die.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

I got decently far into 4U High Rank but only played a few missions of Monster Hunter Generations. Maybe i'll pick it up again soon, i feel dumb for abandoning jt

Hey I just got this a few hours ago so maybe we're on similar levels

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i still get upset when i see soral post here cause i wanted the fire pack to be real

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral posted:

gamer confession: i deliberately fooled thousands of gamers world wide into thinking there was a fire pack update for super mario maker featuring fire bro & the angry sun by posting falsified and manipulated images

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/courses/00C9-0000-0289-A35C

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I can never get very far playing Doom.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

goferchan posted:

I downloaded nude mods for the ladies in Dink Smallwood when i was 9 years old

Dink smallwood was the loving poo poo when I was 10

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I married a girl on Ragnarok Online when i was 13 and she stole my account data and I found her later doing the same with another guy. It was at that time that I took the red pill.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I married a girl on Ragnarok Online when i was 13 and she stole my account data and I found her later doing the same with another guy. It was at that time that I took the red pill.

Yo I have a really similar story. when I was 11 I met a girl on Ragnarok who helped me level up a bunch. I ask her if she wants to get married in game and she says ya sure later. I'm like drat I got a crush on this girl. couples days later, haven't heard from here, was hanging out around the front entrance of the main city where ppl chill at and there she is. with another dude. when I confronted her she asked if she knew me.... got kicked in the feels that day. now i know to never trust a bitch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

Yo I have a really similar story. when I was 11 I met a girl on Ragnarok who helped me level up a bunch. I ask her if she wants to get married in game and she says ya sure later. I'm like drat I got a crush on this girl. couples days later, haven't heard from here, was hanging out around the front entrance of the main city where ppl chill at and there she is. with another dude. when I confronted her she asked if she knew me.... got kicked in the feels that day. now i know to never trust a bitch

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

rediscover posted:

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

lol again

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rediscover posted:

Lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

rediscover posted:

*earnestly nods*

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

rediscover posted:

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

rediscover posted:

I am delighted to know that RO survived until 2014.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

rediscover posted:

Lmfao

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

rediscover posted:

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I am delighted to know that RO survived until 2014.

haha well played

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Thank you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That feel when Premium Avatar girls on Habbo Hotel want to be your girlfriend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Major Isoor posted:

haha well played

• Locked thread