Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HangRoose

graah this pitiful world is starting to annoy me.

Fanky Malloons posted:

No!!

I am a professional boneologist, OBVIOUSLY.

I was not lying earlier when I said that I have Master's degree in skeletons.

what the hell is plantar faciitis and how can i fix it or what is the most efficient way of ignoring it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
happy birthday commie nedflanders

have fun with your wife because hanging with your loved ones is better than feeling grief

The Titanic posted:

what is a RedTonic?

a health potion :ssh: it's a dumb name but i intended it to be a note to self to be chill. the best thing about it is "RT" is short and sweet for voice chat in multiplayer games

i was playing goongames as unbearable light for a while but that's real long and also sounds like i think i'm real hot poo poo

nvm no cake

The Titanic posted:

gold fish. so they are apparently durable. they are significantly larger than I see in the pet shop, but apparently they grow to be fairly large. I didn't know that until these were given to me.

I guess they can get as big as a koi or something?

they will die if you feed them too much, though. apparently they aren't smart enough to know to stop eating and just eat until they die. found that one out the hard way as a little kid. :(

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
hi

Commie NedFlanders

Munchables posted:

That's pretty much what I did on my birthday :sigh:

:sigh::hf::sigh:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Welcome back, hope the debate wasn't too hard on you :ohdear:

HangRoose

graah this pitiful world is starting to annoy me.

if everything that's going great in my life suddenly tanks and goes to poo poo i'll do that for my next birthday too ~solidarity~

Commie NedFlanders

i need to get my ego in check, i used to let people who hate me do that, it was rather useful, but i don't think that's good or proper for them to do. God does it much better anyway. I'm looking forward to spending this year doing a comparative Torah study from the Messianic and Orthodox Jewish perspectives

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

POOL IS CLOSED

Commie NedFlanders posted:

i need to get my ego in check, i used to let people who hate me do that, it was rather useful, but i don't think that's good or proper for them to do. God does it much better anyway. I'm looking forward to spending this year doing a comparative Torah study from the Messianic and Orthodox Jewish perspectives

this sounds pretty awesome tbh

(also at first i read that as competitive Torah study and i was like dang that's probably intense)

Commie NedFlanders

HangRoose posted:

if everything that's going great in my life suddenly tanks and goes to poo poo i'll do that for my next birthday too ~solidarity~

i spent a little time praying and looking up at the night sky, the angst has subsided for now. i feel purposeful again.

idk what i will spend the day doing, maybe hanging out with animals, maybe visiting museums, maybe seeing some art, maybe a movie, maybe walking around and taking pictures of things, who knows. i might just make a list of possible things and just winnie-the-pooh my way through the day :unsmith:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Munchables posted:

Welcome back, hope the debate wasn't too hard on you :ohdear:

aww thanks munchables~

it was pretty fun with the c-spam thread, and i was a little bit hung over earlier but im feeling much better

it was a good one for clinton but we'll see

Commie NedFlanders

RedTonic posted:

this sounds pretty awesome tbh

(also at first i read that as competitive Torah study and i was like dang that's probably intense)

lol combat theology set to music with extra krumping :slick:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

Lastgirl posted:

aww thanks munchables~

it was pretty fun with the c-spam thread, and i was a little bit hung over earlier but im feeling much better

it was a good one for clinton but we'll see

i'm not a clinton fan, i've spent the year being extremely critical of her, but she did very well in that debate

she was like :coal: and i could see Trump's hands shrinking every time she nailed him

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

POOL IS CLOSED

lol combat theology set to music with extra krumping :slick:

good for the heart and good for the heart

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

HangRoose posted:

what the hell is plantar faciitis and how can i fix it or what is the most efficient way of ignoring it

You got dumb feet -- plantar fascia is not a bone so I actually have no h*ckin idea! Sometimes it feel super great if you put a lacrosse or smaller sized ball in the freezer for a bit and then roll your sore foot around on the ball. I only know this because I also get plantar fasciitis sometimes, so I feel u.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Commie NedFlanders

HangRoose posted:

it's gardening fascism

farmers slowly stop rotating their crops, insisting on creating pure fields of corn and eliminating "weeds" like delicious quinoa and kale

the best way to beat it is a soviet style agricultural program guaranteed to erase any trace that a problem ever existed

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

it's gardening fascism

farmers slowly stop rotating their crops, insisting on creating pure fields of corn and eliminating "weeds" like delicious quinoa and kale

the best way to beat it is a soviet style agricultural program guaranteed to erase any trace that a problem ever existed

See, this man knows what he is talking about.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Don't know which of you is kingzelias, I assume it's somebody here, happy birthday. If it's commie flanders, happy birthday but I thought your twitter account had the same name as here ????

Commie NedFlanders

does someone else have a birthday?

i know i share my birthdate and year with Hillary Duff, we are the exact same age

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

i wonder when the first hominid creature laughed at another farting

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Feeling a little lonely posting without my sig in gbs tbh.

MiracleWhale

Nathilus posted:

Feeling a little lonely posting without my sig in gbs tbh.

life is more fun with sigs

MiracleWhale

hurray! my very sick cat, who has not eaten in four days despite being on all sorts of medication to make her eat, is eating some wet food right now! keep fightin little buddy!

social vegan

this might be the best find in the youtube gbs thread, but I think it makes more sense here

nvm no cake

social vegan posted:

this might be the best find in the youtube gbs thread, but I think it makes more sense here

the peace maker

there will be peace, wether from one end or the other

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

creative convention has a good thread for writing questions. grammar issues are more of a technological challenge these days and are definitely not a good excuse to not write! you can sort those issues out with a human helper, editing software like hemingway editor or grammarly, and/or a decent style guide. (i'm secretly a fan of the harbrace manual, but i suppose the chicago manual is also legit.)

if you're intimidated of the cc subforum, feel free to pm me sometime. i'm not a genius but i'm one of the full time writer goons so i should be able to at least point you in the right direction.

Very cool of you. I'll keep that in mind. I don't like posting in cc. Did so before and yes, felt very intimidated.

Cthulu Carl

MiracleWhale posted:

hurray! my very sick cat, who has not eaten in four days despite being on all sorts of medication to make her eat, is eating some wet food right now! keep fightin little buddy!

hell yeah go kitty

social vegan

nvm no cake posted:

the peace maker

there will be peace, wether from one end or the other

:twisted:

Moola

does someone else have a birthday?

i know i share my birthdate and year with Hillary Duff, we are the exact same age

I also had a birthday this year!

nvm no cake

congrats to all the birthday havers this year. happy birthday :woop:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

i'm thinking of changing my forums name to bee QWOP if FAU gets tired of changing names in gbs. but i've been RT for five years... change is hard.

you can change your name for $10 and as a bonus you can choose the name you change to

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i bought new boots yesterday, one of life's little pleasures

hi how are you ♥

Elusif

Why did FAU change the names of like, 1000 posters?

nvm no cake

there's a thread in GBS where you can sign up to get a random name again

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Dear E Equals MC Hammer,

This is why we should be signing our posts. It provides accountability and consistency.

Kind regards,
mm

Elusif

Keep your eyes on the horizon boys and girls. Around the beginning of December I have some big plans. Big plans with prizes. I haven't fully worked out the plan yet but rest assured that you will all be judged.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

nvm no cake posted:

there's a thread in GBS where you can sign up to get a random name again

will you eventually get your old name back?

nvm no cake

not unless you change it back yourself

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
new names are very good, friends.
love,
hb2t / ftcd

~sig~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Titanic

Unsinkable

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

happy birthday commie nedflanders

have fun with your wife because hanging with your loved ones is better than feeling grief

a health potion :ssh: it's a dumb name but i intended it to be a note to self to be chill. the best thing about it is "RT" is short and sweet for voice chat in multiplayer games

i was playing goongames as unbearable light for a while but that's real long and also sounds like i think i'm real hot poo poo

good morning. sounds good to me. a health potion is better than something mean. :)