Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
broken matt was always bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
RIP Maxel

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Vaccines are too dangerous for children, says the guy hauling a baby into a wrestling ring.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

So he's Austin Aries except he can't go in the ring #askquestions

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
that's a dumb opinion if it's one he holds, but knock it off.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Well at least we know a hatred of using pharmaceuticals doesnt run in the family

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

This is the greatest description ever, my God.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
"Hey you gotta be careful what you put in your body!" said the brother of Jeff Hardy

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
He's still in-character as a delusional weirdo, no need to turn on Broken Matt yet.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Accidentally posted that Hardy anti-vaxxer post in the Observer thread earlier, along with a great response:
https://twitter.com/itsTFunk666/status/780964143935397888

ThePariah posted:

He's still in-character as a delusional weirdo, no need to turn on Broken Matt yet.
Actually if you check out the responses, he's weaving in and out of character. It seems legit. r/SquaredCircle is going apeshit on him.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

I guess it would make sense that wrestlemens are at least as dumb as other celebrities

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

WrasslorMonkey posted:

I guess it would make sense that wrestlemens are at least as dumb as other celebrities

Yeah, like celebrities they are totally isolated in their own little bubble of people who probably also have terrible opinions. And plus they take a lot of shots to the head. And painkillers.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
So this is public public.

https://twitter.com/RAYMONDxROWE/status/781194144043499524

Rowe is moving down to Orlando with Dobson soon.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

What an alternately cute and scary couple.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

HHH is gonna light up when he sees his ink

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

I use to think Rowe was kind of a shithead early in his career between the Greg Iron thing and a general CM Punk-like attitude, but he's really changed over the last few years. He's stepped it up in the ring, and he's been really cool with fans at shows. I'm a real fan of his now.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
I can't wait to see the newest member of the Wyatt family join WWE.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Big Bidness posted:

the Greg Iron thing

I don't think I want to know this but what's this?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

MrBling posted:

I can't wait to see the newest member of the Wyatt family join WWE.

Yeah she'd make a cool sister Abigail. Get the bearded guy too and make it extra creepy.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Rowe is criminally underrated. Ever since returning from that stint in prison, he's been tearing it up on the ring. Love his throws and I could see him being a monster in NXT.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Another step in the 'internet fans love wrestlers having wacky twitters, but then show exactly why wrestlers shouldn't have wacky twitters' war path

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Charles Gnarwin posted:

Rowe is criminally underrated. Ever since returning from that stint in prison, he's been tearing it up on the ring. Love his throws and I could see him being a monster in NXT.

prison? Are you talking about when he almost died in that motorcycle wreck?

Big Bidness
Aug 2, 2004

flashy_mcflash posted:

I don't think I want to know this but what's this?

Greg Iron is a tiny dude with Cerebral Palsy. He was in a battle royal for Cleveland All Pro, i think, and Michael Tarver suplexed him right on his head, which clearly injured him, and Rowe came in and hit a bunch of moves on a clearly injured, barely unconscious guy. He ended up in the hospital for several days with bleeding on the brain.

Iron and Rowe have made peace, but it really soured me on him at the time. CAPW always had a really weird vibe that I never liked in the first place, which is why I'm glad AIW has the fun atmosphere it does now.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
Why the gently caress are they letting a dude with cerebral palsy wrestle? I don't care what you think, that poo poo is just horrible.

Anyways, I'm also over Matt Hardy. Not that I was really a fan of his to begin with.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Big Bidness posted:

Greg Iron is a tiny dude with Cerebral Palsy. He was in a battle royal for Cleveland All Pro, i think, and Michael Tarver suplexed him right on his head, which clearly injured him, and Rowe came in and hit a bunch of moves on a clearly injured, barely unconscious guy. He ended up in the hospital for several days with bleeding on the brain.

Iron and Rowe have made peace, but it really soured me on him at the time. CAPW always had a really weird vibe that I never liked in the first place, which is why I'm glad AIW has the fun atmosphere it does now.

That's really sad. I've seen Greg Iron a bunch of times at SMASH and he's made me an instant fan of his. I'm glad they've patched things up.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

sportsgenius86 posted:

prison? Are you talking about when he almost died in that motorcycle wreck?

Pretty sure that Steve Corino wouldn't lie about this.

I know it's a joke

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

AMReese posted:

Why the gently caress are they letting a dude with cerebral palsy wrestle? I don't care what you think, that poo poo is just horrible.

Anyways, I'm also over Matt Hardy. Not that I was really a fan of his to begin with.

As someone WITH CP who has seen Greg wrestle, there's nothing wrong with what he does, at least not any more than any other wrestler who could also get turbofucked by getting dropped right on their head.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

AMReese posted:

Another brilliantly lovely post from the worst poster on the sub forum! As someone who is a family member of someone with CP whom leads a normal life in a career that would usually disqualify people with disabilities, gently caress off with that logic. Saying someone can't do something because they have a disability is hosed up and shows how loving idiotic you are!

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

AMReese posted:

Because he bumps fine, works fine, and is pretty decent compared to non CP wrestlers. From my experiences with him the only in-ring limitation he has is that one arm doesn't work, but it's worked around and doesn't cause problems.

I know it's not your MO, but maybe you should actually watch him before making dumb statements.

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

Semi-backtrack

https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/781206429646544896

On the other hand idgaf about his personal beliefs I will love Broken Matt Hardy until the day I die (of smallpox which I catch from him)

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

"I wouldn't" vaccinate or "I wouldn't" tell you what to put up in your vessel?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

any opinions on gregory iron's commentary work in aaw? I presume he over-heels it like most colour guys tend to do but haven't actually watched any the shows with him doing it

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Super No Vacancy posted:

any opinions on gregory iron's commentary work in aaw? I presume he over-heels it like most colour guys tend to do but haven't actually watched any the shows with him doing it

I like him as a regular in-ring heel, didn't know he did colour commentary. The name "Iron Curtain" is a dope name for a stable, though.

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
The only people I've met with CP seem to be on the extreme side of it, I guess. They're all completely wheelchair-bound or completely unable to articulate. I'm sorry if my personal experience has shaped how I view CP, and I apologize if any offense was taken. I thought they were taking advantage of a man with CP.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

AMReese posted:

Lmfao you're a sack of poo poo

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Matt Hardy was never fat he just had mumps.

Edit: There should be a wrestler who is paralyzed from the waist down and when people try to do the figure 4 on him he just yawns and no sells it.

Edit 2: Foochs should let me suplex him, brother.

Push El Burrito fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Sep 28, 2016

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

AMReese posted:

The only people I've met with CP seem to be on the extreme side of it, I guess. They're all completely wheelchair-bound or completely unable to articulate. I'm sorry if my personal experience has shaped how I view CP, and I apologize if any offense was taken. I thought they were taking advantage of a man with CP.

You don't need CP for the wrestling business to take advantage of you. Nice escape attempt tho.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Matt Hardy is BROKEN because his parents didn't vaccinate.

Jeff realized he should be so he started self-vaccinating, but had no medical knowledge so he just started using everything in hopes something would stick.

The Hardys make so much more sense now.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
I personally think it's hosed up the way wrestling took advantage of all those people with acromegaly. Andre the Giant should have spent his entire life unemployed and broke it's the only way to respect those with disabilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

he knows...

AMReese posted:

Did you think it was a shoot and they forced him to get in a ring and wrestle? CP does not affect his ability to make decisions and consent to being employed as a pro wrestler.