Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mirotrem
May 7, 2010
##unvote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I did not come into this game expecting to be Krell's biggest whiteknight. But here we are.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
What is joy? What is purpose? What is life? Meaning? God? Why do we walk this earth? These are the thoughts that swim in my mind, yet even thoughts and minds are subject to my own questioning. "I think, therefor I am" has no meaning in a world without meaning. It is an epistemologically empty statement, brought to kneel by the apotheosis of nihilism. I would rather be monster than man, for at least a monster has a role to play. You all, the rulers of my current reality, allow me to claw from your backsides the barest hair of answers. While I do not believe you to have any greater insight than every other seeking shell, it is by the slimmest illogical hope and fear of death that I put forth an effort to ask. What is?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Let's lynch EccoRaven for tricking me.

##vote EccoRaven

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

BottleKnight posted:

I did not come into this game expecting to be Krell's biggest whiteknight. But here we are.

yes you did. you knew people would want to vote krell and you joined it anyway thinking you'd defend him.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
lol What a vapid and idiotic move :roflolmao:

Harold Krell posted:

EccoRaven is scum. They have a playstyle synonymous with pretending to be nice and playful, but actually only put up the act to gain sympathy for people gullible enough to fall for the act. Once you disagree with EccoRaven, they always play the "why me" card and whine until they get their way in the end. Just look at the way they just gleefully demanded a turbolynch. Don't even bother with them.

EccoRaven posted:

yes you did. you knew people would want to vote krell and you joined it anyway thinking you'd defend him.

and so it begins...

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I started the turbo.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

What I meant is that I didn't think I'd actually be defending against the turbo in a serious way, just calling it dumb (because all turbos are dumb). But then I found your lie.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

BottleKnight posted:

What I meant is that I didn't think I'd actually be defending against the turbo in a serious way, just calling it dumb (because all turbos are dumb). But then I found your lie.

you should vote for krell imo

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Ecco why didn't you cop me I thought I was special :(

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

The Lord of Hats posted:

Ecco why didn't you cop me I thought I was special :(

I used my totally existing power in the wisest fashion possible.

did you ever watch star trek hats???

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
Well thanks to Ecco I'm going to check every post for hidden messages, and start adding my own breadI'm vigcrumbs.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
poo poo bbcode is hard guys

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote Krell

When in doubt vote with clout. Words to live by.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
drat, so much for joke phase. I really don't like Ecco's dumb gambit, but it is also totally in character? From what I remember, Ecco does poo poo like this, town or scum, all the time.

I'm keeping my vote on Krell because it wasn't so much a joke vote as a policy vote, but I'll be keeping my eyes open, too. Gonna take some time to get back into the swing of this.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Poison Mushroom posted:

drat, so much for joke phase. I really don't like Ecco's dumb gambit, but it is also totally in character? From what I remember, Ecco does poo poo like this, town or scum, all the time.

I'm keeping my vote on Krell because it wasn't so much a joke vote as a policy vote, but I'll be keeping my eyes open, too. Gonna take some time to get back into the swing of this.

this is a bad post but krell is the scum here so this post will get a day 2 kind of review.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

EccoRaven posted:

I used my totally existing power in the wisest fashion possible.

did you ever watch star trek hats???

I mean, I've watched some Star Trek. I dunno if that's really the same as 'watching Star Trek'.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

The Lord of Hats posted:

I mean, I've watched some Star Trek. I dunno if that's really the same as 'watching Star Trek'.

I was gonna use a metaphor that would explain it.
Hm.
Imagine I am your father. I point to Krell, I am also his father. One of you (hats) makes me proud, and is a pinnacle of scientific achievement in scumcrafting. The other is a failure and I wish I never made him for he has allowed himself to be corrupted and turned into a wicked, evil thing. That one is Krell.

Vote for him!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##unvote

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Lol ecco that was a good one. I love you and your breadcrumbs and secret messages

:suicide:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Who actually thought that was real for more than like, a second? Even without that breadcrumb it was pretty obvious.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Harold Krell is a treasure.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hello all

i don't know harold, hi harold nice frogs.

ecco you are a card.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

EccoRaven posted:

this is a bad post but krell is the scum here so this post will get a day 2 kind of review.

yeah i thought so too but why is harold scum not pmush harold seems alright.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Harold Krell (3): Max, Poison Mushroom, EccoRaven, CapitalistPig, mirotrem, CapitalistPig, mirotrem, JimsonTheBetrayer, Max
EccoRaven (1): mirotrem

Not Voting (13): Absurd Revolver, Aggro, AnonymousNarcotics, Atomic Soda, BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, CCKeane, DickBastardly, Harold Krell, Krunge, Max, Retro Futurist, The Lord of Hats

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 30th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 14 hours.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

If you don't like Harold Krell you don't like life imo.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

CCKeane posted:

If you don't like Harold Krell you don't like life imo.

##unvote
All the convincing I need. I think it would be funny as hell though if Krell was scum and ecco just got lucky

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

##unvote
All the convincing I need. I think it would be funny as hell though if Krell was scum and ecco just got lucky

Someone help me here, as a new player. Is this a mafia sign?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
holy guacamole what did i sleep through

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Krunge posted:

Someone help me here, as a new player. Is this a mafia sign?

Yes. It's a sign that you are a bad mafia player. Lol keep up dude its obvious from all of this that votefinder is scum.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Absurd Revolver posted:

holy guacamole what did i sleep through

##vote AR

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Max posted:

##vote AR

this answers all my questions thank u

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
so ecco lied about a daycop on krell

seems like something ecco would do for fun

krell is still a garbage person tho

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey guys I'm scum beimlyingimnotscumhonestlyyouguysfallforthesilliestthingsve me

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Absurd Revolver posted:

so ecco lied about a daycop on krell

seems like something ecco would do for fun

krell is still a garbage person tho

What's your history with Krell?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

BottleKnight posted:

What's your history with Krell?

multiple games where he's hosed town with bad play, or generally poo poo up the thread

not enough to make a gut call yet, and this is the first game I've been in with him in months, so maybe he's changed

Max
Nov 30, 2002

If you're serious, I don't think there's anything Krell has said at this point that makes them scum over anyone else.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##unvote

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Absurd Revolver posted:

not enough to make a gut call yet, and this is the first game I've been in with him in months, so maybe he's changed

this is his first game in longer so I doubt it.

vote krell for a better tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

this is his first game in longer so I doubt it.

vote krell for a better tomorrow.

Why u hate krell so much ecco

• Locked thread