Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Max is scum imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Why u hate krell so much ecco

because he's a piece of poo poo who deliberately ruins games he joins regardless of his alignment or role, and had I known krell would be here (and/or that people wouldn't vote for him day 1 implicitly) I never would have signed up, and I'm annoyed at kashuno for letting it happen.

Vote krell. He's a piece of poo poo. He doesn't need defending, he doesn't need supporting, he needs to get out of our community.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
There we go. Thank you ecco.

##vote krell

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

BottleKnight posted:

There we go. Thank you ecco.

oh come on.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
yeah part of me just wants to get rid of him day one before he does any damage

krell defend yourself from these claims of being the universal poo poo lord or prepare 4 deth

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote Krell

Policy votes are policy votes I guess.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Man you guys sure are mad at one of the more funny and creative mafia players we have ever had.

I bet you never even played his video game either.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I am genuinely very surprised people are only just now realizing I've been advocating a policy vote.

Like, really? Really? Is your head in the sand or something? Newer players like Krunge I could understand, but the rest of you, shameful, y'all are bad at mafia.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

CCKeane posted:

Max is scum imo.

Omerta

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

I am genuinely very surprised people are only just now realizing I've been advocating a policy vote.

Like, really? Really? Is your head in the sand or something? Newer players like Krunge I could understand, but the rest of you, shameful, y'all are bad at mafia.

No I knew, I just wanted you to post why.

I had only quoted your post to say "Why post this dumb lie?" when I saw bbcode.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Krunge posted:

Someone help me here, as a new player. Is this a mafia sign?

Yes, shoot them.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

Being one of the new players, I probably should go verify these claims by reading old games....but :effort:

##vote Harold Krell

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Harold Krell (5): Max, Poison Mushroom, EccoRaven, CapitalistPig, mirotrem, CapitalistPig, mirotrem, JimsonTheBetrayer, Max, JimsonTheBetrayer, BottleKnight, JimsonTheBetrayer, mirotrem
EccoRaven (0): mirotrem, mirotrem
Absurd Revolver (0): Max, Max

Not Voting (12): Absurd Revolver, Aggro, AnonymousNarcotics, Atomic Soda, CapitalistPig, CCKeane, DickBastardly, Harold Krell, Krunge, Max, Retro Futurist, The Lord of Hats

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 30th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 10 hours.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Is this an honest to god policy lunch that is going to happen?

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

EccoRaven posted:

because he's a piece of poo poo who deliberately ruins games he joins regardless of his alignment or role, and had I known krell would be here (and/or that people wouldn't vote for him day 1 implicitly) I never would have signed up, and I'm annoyed at kashuno for letting it happen.

Vote krell. He's a piece of poo poo. He doesn't need defending, he doesn't need supporting, he needs to get out of our community.

:chloe:

Whoa, you need to chill out. If you really don't want to play with me, you can easily enough just drop out like many other people have done before, right?

At this point, it's become incredibly obvious that you have psychological issues you need to work out, since ironically this time around, you are the one who's ruining the game by throwing around fake-claims just to get rid of a person you hate for personal reasons. And no, you can't just scream and pout your way through life just to get your way. Just in case you aren't aware, you're not exactly well-liked around here either. I know for a fact that quite a few people here absolute resent you for your playstyle and behavior and only put up with you to get on with the game. See all those people half-heartedly voting for me? They're not doing it because they agree with you. They're doing it so they don't get attacked like your doing to me right now.

The truth is that you absolutely are NOT as well liked as you think you are. Not by a good margin.

Now, I don't know the real you, and this isn't an attack on your personal character, just a critique of your mafia playstyle, but posts like the one you just made make very little doubt that there is a patch of genuine darkness lurking in your soul somewhere...

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Harold Krell posted:

Whoa, you need to chill out. If you really don't want to play with me, you can easily enough just drop out like many other people have done before, right?

At this point, it's become incredibly obvious that you have psychological issues you need to work out, since ironically this time around, you are the one who's ruining the game by throwing around fake-claims just to get rid of a person you hate for personal reasons. And no, you can't just scream and pout your way through life just to get your way. Just in case you aren't aware, you're not exactly well-liked around here either. I know for a fact that quite a few people here absolute resent you for your playstyle and behavior and only put up with you to get on with the game. See all those people half-heartedly voting for me? They're not doing it because they agree with you. They're doing it so they don't get attacked like your doing to me right now.

The truth is that you absolutely are NOT as well liked as you think you are. Not by a good margin.

Now, I don't know the real you, and this isn't an attack on your personal character, just a critique of your mafia playstyle, but posts like the one you just made make very little doubt that there is a patch of genuine darkness lurking in your soul somewhere...
Ecco you gotta put this as your av

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Harold Krell posted:

:confused:

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Harold Krell posted:

Nah I like ecco

##vote Harold Krell

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:

I am only talking about their character related to Mafia. People can easily lead a normal life IRL and completely change their attitudes in a game based on accusation. However, EccoRaven's posts are genuine attacks at me, proven with the use of swear words like "poo poo" and a very sinister and hate-filled tone, which is ironic because they usually call me the hate-filled one. :sigh:

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

Harold Krell posted:

I am only talking about their character related to Mafia. People can easily lead a normal life IRL and completely change their attitudes in a game based on accusation. However, EccoRaven's posts are genuine attacks at me, proven with the use of swear words like "poo poo" and a very sinister and hate-filled tone, which is ironic because they usually call me the hate-filled one. :sigh:

That's still a pretty far step from accusing someone else of having psychological issues.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

The Lord of Hats posted:

That's still a pretty far step from accusing someone else of having psychological issues.

:agreed:

Krell attempting to mudsling and then post a tiny paragraph at the end saying he's above mudslinging is hilarious.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I would make out with Krell.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CCKeane posted:

I would make out with Krell.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote max

Srs vote. Something about the way Max is pinballing around is making my nose twitch.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

Poison Mushroom posted:

drat, so much for joke phase. I really don't like Ecco's dumb gambit, but it is also totally in character? From what I remember, Ecco does poo poo like this, town or scum, all the time.

I'm keeping my vote on Krell because it wasn't so much a joke vote as a policy vote, but I'll be keeping my eyes open, too. Gonna take some time to get back into the swing of this.

I don't really feel like going through previous games to see why people hate Krell, but so far, this is the worst post of day 1.

1. While still clearly in the joke phase: "drat, so much for the joke phase". This suggests that his post is now serious.

2. Calls Ecco's post a "gambit", when it was obviously not a serious post even before the BBCode reveal (which was like...15 minutes later).

3. Asks if this is normal for Ecco, then goes ahead and assumes it's normal for Ecco.

4. Despite suggesting that he doesn't trust Ecco, goes ahead and trusts him, keeping his vote on Krell.

##vote Poison Mushroom

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote max

Srs vote. Something about the way Max is pinballing around is making my nose twitch.

Agreed.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Aggro posted:

I don't really feel like going through previous games to see why people hate Krell, but so far, this is the worst post of day 1.

1. While still clearly in the joke phase: "drat, so much for the joke phase". This suggests that his post is now serious.

2. Calls Ecco's post a "gambit", when it was obviously not a serious post even before the BBCode reveal (which was like...15 minutes later).

3. Asks if this is normal for Ecco, then goes ahead and assumes it's normal for Ecco.

4. Despite suggesting that he doesn't trust Ecco, goes ahead and trusts him, keeping his vote on Krell.

##vote Poison Mushroom

What is this.....an actual case?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
There's wayyy too many lovely votes on krell

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Voting Krell seems like a bandwagon movement, but who's really driving the cart?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

DickBastardly posted:

Voting Krell seems like a bandwagon movement, but who's really driving the cart?

A horsey :) 🐎

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

..... works for me

##vote Krell

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Harold Krell posted:

lol go gently caress yourself ##vote krell

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Aggro posted:

##vote Poison Mushroom

Someone earlier asked for an aggro vote. I think their wish was answered.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

Krell is now two votes away from being lynched. Why?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I think I understand a little more about mafia now.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

Aggro posted:

Krell is now two votes away from being lynched. Why?

Actually with Absurd Revolver's vote, he's at 8.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Is the pic in the OP working for anyone?

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Harold Krell (8): Max, Poison Mushroom, EccoRaven, CapitalistPig, mirotrem, CapitalistPig, mirotrem, JimsonTheBetrayer, Max, JimsonTheBetrayer, BottleKnight, JimsonTheBetrayer, mirotrem, Max, DickBastardly, Absurd Revolver
Max (1): Retro Futurist
Poison Mushroom (1): Aggro
EccoRaven (0): mirotrem, mirotrem
Absurd Revolver (0): Max, Max

Not Voting (7): AnonymousNarcotics, Atomic Soda, CapitalistPig, CCKeane, Harold Krell, Krunge, The Lord of Hats

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 30th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 9 hours.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Here's my best interpretation of the game of Mafia from my experience so far:

Mafia is a game that revolves around names, labels, titles, whatever you want to call them. Players make posts in an attempt to put labels on people. Other players agree or disagree with labeling and can respond in various ways, with the most important responses being voting for the labeled or labeler. Counter labels or label extensions may also be attempted. The winning player is the one who successfully propagates their labels the furthest.

Please label me correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Krunge posted:

Here's my best interpretation of the game of Mafia from my experience so far:

Mafia is a game that revolves around names, labels, titles, whatever you want to call them. Players make posts in an attempt to put labels on people. Other players agree or disagree with labeling and can respond in various ways, with the most important responses being voting for the labeled or labeler. Counter labels or label extensions may also be attempted. The winning player is the one who successfully propagates their labels the furthest.

Please label me correct.

you're fun

he's fun can we keep him

• Locked thread