Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

i had coffee today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Inspector_666 posted:

WaWa is giving out free coffee all day and Dunkin Donuts is selling medium hot coffee for $0.66

hail satan

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

GIVE ME 10 COFFEES

ok with tax that comes to $7

gently caress

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

i've drank a lot of coffee today

Malcolm XML
Aug 8, 2009

I always knew it would end like this.
cold brew concentrate undiluted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd654Pglc-c

teen bear
Feb 19, 2006

Captain Foo posted:

i've drank a lot of coffee today

same but everyday

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
finished up my work coffee; thinking about what would be involved in a home coffee maker that could make the coffee on a timer so that it was ready when the alarm went off

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

prefect posted:

finished up my work coffee; thinking about what would be involved in a home coffee maker that could make the coffee on a timer so that it was ready when the alarm went off

I'm a huge prick

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Inspector_666 posted:

WaWa is giving out free coffee all day and Dunkin Donuts is selling medium hot coffee for $0.66

how much for like, a steaming hot cup

EndlessRagdoll
May 20, 2016

good morning, coffee.

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Jonny 290 posted:

boooooooo

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

EndlessRagdoll posted:

good morning, coffee.

the earth says hello

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
B E A N S

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

drinking my beans, hoping to absorb their spirit to help with a java final exam this aft :ohdear:

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Podima posted:

B E A N S

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

2nd mug of peet's big bang this AM

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

almost forgot the coffee was ready

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Jonny 290 posted:

that's priceless

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry
ground fresh beans this morning

prefect posted:

i have a drip pot with a built in clock-start but every time i used the auto start the coffee was cold by the time i actually got around to drinking it. turns out i'm a lot more diligent about drinking my coffee when i'm actually waiting for it to finish brewing

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."
afternoon = re-beaned.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

roasted a batch from Burundi Nkanda Procasta and pulled a decce shot with a sidecar of soda

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
the tail end of a starbucks doubleshot that i was working on before i passed out at 7pm and forgot about on the counter

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

this is how i imagine all coffee drinkers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEVW4AY4nJI

stick to Diet Coke friends, stay classy.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
that video sucks

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
was he jerking off or what was with the moans

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

he was tired from hacking governments and corporations to expose both national and international corruption

EndlessRagdoll
May 20, 2016

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
A tea drinker would never heap such indignity upon himself. He would embark on a refreshing constitutional or swoon fetchingly on the divan.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
had thos beans on the way to ll beans and got more beans on the way back.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

at the date posted:

A tea drinker would never heap such indignity upon himself. He would embark on a refreshing constitutional or swoon fetchingly on the divan.

tea drinkers are human refuse

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shaggar posted:

had thos beans on the way to ll beans and got more beans on the way back.

Did you buy anything at beans while drinking thos beans

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I got a bag and some pants cause I needed the bag and figured i'd grab some pants while I was there. i';ll probably go back again later once their full winter stock is out.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shaggar posted:

I got a bag and some pants cause I needed the bag and figured i'd grab some pants while I was there. i';ll probably go back again later once their full winter stock is out.

I might order some chinos soon

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
that's what I got. they're a pretty good pant.

tbh I'm very excited for the next time I go back cause its means its SWEATER AND FLANNEL TIME!

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Shaggar posted:

that's what I got. they're a pretty good pant.

tbh I'm very excited for the next time I go back cause its means its SWEATER AND FLANNEL TIME!

I want to buy so many jackets but already have 2+ jackets for every weather condition

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
i had a clever at panther this morning

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Shaggar posted:

agreed

i had beans this morning and i'll have more tomorrow

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Shaggar posted:

Coffee drinking is a perfect metonym for the decay of Western civilization. The civil rights movement fizzles out under the weight of coffee-sipping slam poets. The constant upward transfer of wealth is masked by yuppie enthusiasm for pumpkin lattes. Middle-class Americans fetishize the "industrial aesthetic" of coffee shops and baristas who cosplay as skilled laborers while manufacturing jobs flee the country and proletarian resentment grows. Twenty-somethings who honestly believe in the possibility of progress yet have never voted use the latest cell phone to share with thousands of strangers the gritty diarrhea they squirted out of a machine that cost more than the salary of a Liberian doctor. If Trump becomes President, or his inevitable successor, some other nationalist demagogue with the rough edges filed down, historians will trace a chain of escalating causes that closely tracks the rising price of a flat white in Brooklyn.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

sleep at 1:30
up at 6:30
bean me all day long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert
bean dreams