Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
king is the strongest hero on earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
tfw when there are 6 new posts itt and no new chapter

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Jose posted:

tfw when there are 6 new posts itt and no new chapter

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

that tfw when

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

The rest of chapter 108 has been completed, where is the translation?

http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/fc2-imageviewer/?aid=1&iid=109

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Matoi Ryuko posted:

The rest of chapter 108 has been completed, where is the translation?

http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/fc2-imageviewer/?aid=1&iid=109

http://imgur.com/a/W11S0

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Thank you, your avatar is really cool, btw.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

:h:

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I know he may have gotten an upgrade, but Genos is the Charlie Brown to the Lucy van Pelt holding a football that is the escalating monster threats of One Punch world. I anticipate this swill not end well.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
It would be a little sad if Genos treads the same ground time and time again. I mean, he *just* did this in the Murata version.

I expect more from ONE.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Mordaedil posted:

It would be a little sad if Genos treads the same ground time and time again. I mean, he *just* did this in the Murata version.

I expect more from ONE.

you're gonna be surprised by the twist genos is winning and about to perform his fancy new ultimate attack but the forest king runs to absorb saitama, allowing saitama to killsteal genos again

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

im more laughing at him wanting to go at Saitama again.

like, calm down boy

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Genos is a jobber who exists to set the bar for the next threat. There's nothing else to expect from him.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Genos is a jobber who exists to set the bar for the next threat. There's nothing else to expect from him.

That is very rude to Saitamas toilet brusher/dish dryer.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
genos is a v. good boy and you need to stop being mean

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I only hold respect for the strongest and his name is

K
I
N
G

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
genos is my strong good boy and he's very cool, I believe in him

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Saitama's going to give genos what he wants this time.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
yeah, a kiss

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Kinda waiting for saitama to have a really bad day and just straight up break the spirits of all other heroes with an immense show of strength, old person in a manhwa style. Garou was still him joking around.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Genos hasn't learned a drat thing!!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Moltrey posted:

yeah, a kiss

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
does anyone want... more King???

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I hope that when King finally clearly confesses about his situation all it does is scare his enemies even more. Great mini chapter

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Murata and the anime's King's Ultimate Hellfire Wavemotion Cannon will be two of the greatest moments in human existence right along side ONE's portrayal of King's Ultimate Hellfire Wavemotion Cannon.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe

Can Of Worms posted:

does anyone want... more King???

Speaking as someone who thinks the whole King joke has been a bit over-played by the fandom, this was still a legitimately great chapter. It's good to be reminded that the joke around King is actually funny when written by the actual writer of the series.

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Because it's almost sold as his power; being able to avoid fights.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Same chapter, except that ONE has added a few new pages at the end - http://bato.to/reader#620b62dd7db31043

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

http://imgur.com/a/jzeRW

http://aitaikimochi.tumblr.com/post/155405074116/one-punch-man-webcomic-108-v7-aitaikimochi

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Genos is a big boy now.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I can't believe Saitama just kicked Genos out.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I can't believe the entire series has been over the course of two months

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Genos :ohdear:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

I can't believe the entire series has been over the course of two months

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

AndwhatIseeisme posted:

Speaking as someone who thinks the whole King joke has been a bit over-played by the fandom, this was still a legitimately great chapter. It's good to be reminded that the joke around King is actually funny when written by the actual writer of the series.

The chapter illustrates pretty well how to actually sell the whole running gag with King (or Saitama for that matter). Namely by making the antagonists the actual main focus of the story. The entire chapter is told from their perspective, we only hear their voices and interpretations of the events taking place, King himself is essentially a side character. That is pretty brilliant, because by making these one-off characters the focus, the series almost turns into an anthology of loosely connected short stories, with characters like Saitama or King only being recurring story elements the bind the different everything together. And as a result, it is not boring or too predictable when Saitama one-shots another monster or when King bluffs his way past another enemy, because that is the recurring element in every entry. It isn't import if Saitama wins, it's important how he wins, or better, how his opponent reacts to it and what consequences result from it.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Dr.Stench must be working overtime on Genos parts then.

Good chapter and it's not done yet probably, because ONE almost always puts a tbc on the final page.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

ONE added yet another few more pages to this chapter - http://bato.to/reader#085070315bbf001a

In which Genos is still utterly, completely devoted to Saitama.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Genos definitely didn't put much thought into this. There's really no reason for Saitama to transfer.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Holy poo poo that last page.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Holy hell that ending I love you ONE.