Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Totally bogue dude! Harold Krell, Vigilante-Aligned alternating miller/death miller was killed day one!

quote:

You are Obake. A ninja warrior who betrayed OMAR in the past, no one is quite sure if you truly believe in green power as you say.

You are an alternating miller/death miller. On odd days/nights, you will show up scum on investigations, and on even days/nights you will show up scum on death. You are Vigilante aligned and win when all threats to the Vigilantes are eliminated.

:siren:24 hours to let me know what's happenin' tonight, man:siren:

Votecount for Day 1

Harold Krell (9): Max, Poison Mushroom, EccoRaven, CapitalistPig, mirotrem, CapitalistPig, mirotrem, JimsonTheBetrayer, Max, JimsonTheBetrayer, BottleKnight, JimsonTheBetrayer, mirotrem, Max, DickBastardly, Absurd Revolver, The Lord of Hats
Max (1): Retro Futurist
Poison Mushroom (1): Aggro
EccoRaven (0): mirotrem, mirotrem
Absurd Revolver (0): Max, Max

Not Voting (6): AnonymousNarcotics, Atomic Soda, CapitalistPig, CCKeane, Harold Krell, Krunge

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 30th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Totally bogue dude! Max, Vigilante-Aligned Inventor, was killed night one!

quote:

You are Astronaut Bob O. After a certain alien left you behind and stole your ride, you repaired a new vehicle and joined up with the Vigilantes, who don't know you're actually a chimp. Once OMAR is out of the way, you can get back to the important task of getting into space.

You are an Inventor: You can pass out one of track, watch, or cop. You can only pass out one of each. You are Vigilante aligned and win when all threats to the Vigilantes are destroyed.

Groovy man! Ecco, OMAR-aligned Bus-Drive Traitor, was killed night one!

quote:

You are Molo. An unpopular kid who never fit in, Molo grew up craving to be one of the bad guys. After a recent stint in juvie, Molo hops in his old prison bus and sets out to prove himself to OMAR by taking out the Vigilantes.

You are a Bus Driver. Each night, you can PM me two people to swap. In addition, you know the scum team consists of. [REDACTED], you will be recruited to the scum team and gain access to the scum doc. They do not know you exist. You are OMAR aligned and win when OMAR controls the vote

It's day two. Let's boogie!

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:ghost:

Y'all are welcome.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (14): Absurd Revolver, Aggro, AnonymousNarcotics, Atomic Soda, BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, CCKeane, DickBastardly, JimsonTheBetrayer, Krunge, mirotrem, Poison Mushroom, Retro Futurist, The Lord of Hats

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 02nd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 7 hours.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Talking point to get us started: Can we depend on anyone's reactions to the Krell dunk? Krell creates enough OOC drama that I don't think we've accomplished much but ridding ourselves of a bad player. I'll be the first to admit, my vote was entirely meta.

Two kills, too. Anybody wanna claim a vig?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Hello town. Now that the policy lynch is out of the way, I'm the Garbage Man, a 3P survivor. Let's not lynch me and I'll win with the town. Thanks in advance.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote Max I haven't forgotten

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I was roleblocked I think

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

BottleKnight posted:

Hello town. Now that the policy lynch is out of the way, I'm the Garbage Man, a 3P survivor. Let's not lynch me and I'll win with the town. Thanks in advance.

##vote bk

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

BottleKnight posted:

You could also win with the scummies Mr. trustworthy magoo. Maybe you are a scum liar trying to invest in a town alliance insurance policy whilst nightkilling townies and being all pretend sad about it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote Max I haven't forgotten

I have. Why?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Because of their posting and votes

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Retro Futurist posted:

Because of their posting and votes

Explain like I am a dumb Canadian beaver.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

DickBastardly posted:

You could also win with the scummies Mr. trustworthy magoo. Maybe you are a scum liar trying to invest in a town alliance insurance policy whilst nightkilling townies and being all pretend sad about it.

Yeah if I wanted to win with the scum I'd just blend in and float. I will try to participate and vote for the scum and win with an active town.

As for the second thing, there's no way for me to prove that's not true so do as you please.

But I have no night actions. Just saying.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Explain like I am a dumb Canadian beaver.

Spent the day on a policy vote (which killed a townie and was led by scum) without any pretense of actually caring about the game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BottleKnight posted:

Yeah if I wanted to win with the scum I'd just blend in and float. I will try to participate and vote for the scum and win with an active town.

As for the second thing, there's no way for me to prove that's not true so do as you please.

You're just a normal survivor?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

Spent the day on a policy vote (which killed a townie and was led by scum) without any pretense of actually caring about the game

I mean... I did to though? So why them over me?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

Hello town. Now that the policy lynch is out of the way, I'm the Garbage Man, a 3P survivorserial killer. Let's not lynch me and I'll win with the town. Thanks in advance.

FTFY

##vote BottleKnight

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

BottleKnight posted:

I suppose, if you are who you say you are, it would be easier to ally with the town and play the numbers... ok. Seems legit.. although I have a terrible feeling I'm just being gullible here and probably just made myself a target for assassination. Ok, Mr. HomeTown hero, who would you put up for a lynch given the day one festivities?

Retro Futurist posted:

Wait... it was led by Max? I thought it was Ecco who drove the bandwagon.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

BottleKnight (2): CapitalistPig, mirotrem

Not Voting (12): Absurd Revolver, Aggro, AnonymousNarcotics, Atomic Soda, BottleKnight, CCKeane, DickBastardly, JimsonTheBetrayer, Krunge, Poison Mushroom, Retro Futurist, The Lord of Hats

With 14 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 02nd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 5 hours.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

mirotrem posted:

FTFY

##vote BottleKnight

lmao, no.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

You're just a normal survivor?

A'yup.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

DickBastardly posted:

I suppose, if you are who you say you are, it would be easier to ally with the town and play the numbers... ok. Seems legit.. although I have a terrible feeling I'm just being gullible here and probably just made myself a target for assassination. Ok, Mr. HomeTown hero, who would you put up for a lynch given the day one festivities?

Probably Max or PMush, but after that post on D1 I feel a lot better about PMush. ##vote pmush

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

Probably Max or PMush, but after that post on D1 I feel a lot better about PMush. ##vote pmush

Isn't Max dead already?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

mirotrem posted:

Isn't Max dead already?

H'yuk, yeah he is. RF's casing reminded me of his posting yesterday and I forgot about that flip.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

DickBastardly posted:

Wait... it was led by Max? I thought it was Ecco who drove the bandwagon.

That's what I said

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I mean... I did to though? So why them over me?

Because of my laser sharp focus. I can look at you later if you want

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh my god ##unvote

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

mirotrem posted:

Isn't Max dead already?

Wait a minute, YEAH! Ok now I'm really suspicious, did you forget that little ditty when you were thinking up one of your lies BKscummieman!?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
all those votes on krell were bad. who can we blame and therefore kill

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I blame Harold Krell! ##vote Harold Krell

Policy vote guys.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
All I've really learned so far about this game is if you lead a policy vote on day one you get assassinated the following night. Good to know.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

DickBastardly posted:

All I've really learned so far about this game is if you lead a policy vote on day one you get assassinated the following night. Good to know.

Live by the sword. Die by the sword. Words to live by.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Retro Futurist posted:

That's what I said

You didn't actually say this that I could see, which makes me suspicious. hmm.. BK with two votes... RF with a vendetta against the only remaining Krell voting bandwagoner... I really don't know what to make of this.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

Poison Mushroom posted:

Talking point to get us started: Can we depend on anyone's reactions to the Krell dunk? Krell creates enough OOC drama that I don't think we've accomplished much but ridding ourselves of a bad player. I'll be the first to admit, my vote was entirely meta.

Two kills, too. Anybody wanna claim a vig so that I, a scummy scumbag, can kill you?

##vote Poison Mushroom

Two days, two terrible posts.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Aggro posted:

##vote Poison Mushroom

Two days, two terrible posts.

drat, yo... thats kind of a good point. drat. Now my vote is even more split. just :drat:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I'm really mad that Max is dead.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
And correct me if I'm wrong, but keeping a third party (like a Survivor) around ultimately benefits the scum, no? If it comes down to a finale of say, three town, two scum, and a third party, the easiest thing for the Survivor to do is support the scum in a townie lynch (or create a deadlock). We can't vote to kill him at that point, as the scum would reach a majority that night.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote pmush
I hate mushrooms anyway.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Aggro posted:

And correct me if I'm wrong, but keeping a third party (like a Survivor) around ultimately benefits the scum, no? If it comes down to a finale of say, three town, two scum, and a third party, the easiest thing for the Survivor to do is support the scum in a townie lynch (or create a deadlock). We can't vote to kill him at that point, as the scum would reach a majority that night.

Yeah, it benefits the scum if the game gets to LYLO. Lynching me just erases that one possibility and also another NK will happen. If you guys wanna kill me you can, instead of, you know, hunting the scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
max was an interesting kill given he was under some suspicion from retro and keane.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

there are a few but i think pmush or jimson a good vote for today. ar possibly also.

##vote jimson

• Locked thread