Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Atomic Soda posted:

max was an interesting kill given he was under some suspicion from retro and keane.

there are a few but i think pmush or jimson a good vote for today. ar possibly also.

##vote jimson

Why tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i was the one who killed max

my bad i'm apparently a vig

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Who's OMAR?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Krunge posted:

Who's OMAR?

omar is the scum team

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Revolver posted:

omar is the scum team

But who's the scum team?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
policy votes are policy votes i guess.

why'd you vote for krell?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Absurd Revolver posted:

so scum killed ecco lol

ty ar.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Retro Futurist posted:

You're just a normal survivor?

Why did you ask this?

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

Absurd Revolver posted:

Ugh I was about to call you out for not making any sense until I re-read Ecco's death. So the scum inadvertently killed a scum-aligned role, and you Vig'ed a townie?

(Calling the Townies "Vigilantes" is real fuckin' annoying).

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Atomic Soda posted:

so scum killed ecco lol

ty ar.

yw

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
btw Kashuno told me I was a brutal cop but it turns out I'm just a vig

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

Aggro posted:

How many outrageous new roles have you guys invented since I last played?
Apparently an alternating night miller/day miller, an inventor, and a Traitor unknown to the scum.

FYI I will now believe literally any role that someone claims.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

Nevermind apparently the latter two are fairly normal.

That aside, still keeping my vote on Poison Mushroom.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BottleKnight posted:

Why did you ask this?

Curiosity. Not sure I believe you but I'm willing to wait and see, especially if the second kill was claimed already.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

DickBastardly posted:

You didn't actually say this that I could see, which makes me suspicious. hmm.. BK with two votes... RF with a vendetta against the only remaining Krell voting bandwagoner... I really don't know what to make of this.

I'm honestly not sure what you're talking about. I said Scum started the bandwagon, by which I meant flipped scum Ecco. I'm not sure who you think I'm talking about

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Absurd Revolver posted:

this is new

also aggro what do you think about this post yesterday by ecco re: pmush?

EccoRaven posted:

this is a bad post but krell is the scum here so this post will get a day 2 kind of review.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I don't see what the debate is. Why are we not voting the 3p? Survivor or not it doesn't help town to have him around.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
maybe but it would be good to do some scum hunting also, rather than ending the day super early like last time

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

Atomic Soda posted:

this is new

also aggro what do you think about this post yesterday by ecco re: pmush?

It's not strong enough to push me either way. Ecco knew who the scum were and was more than happy to advocate for Krell's policy lynch. It's not surprising to have him brush off any other suspicions, but I think he would've made the same comment regardless of PMush's alignment. I also wouldn't have been surprised if his "day 2 kind of review" never happened, especially in light of the multiple role claims to start the day.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Day 2 without anything from Day 1 is hard as poo poo.

Absurd Revolver posted:

I don't like this. Blame-the-mod is a claim that is literally impossible to prove with a decent mod without killing the player, and that's setting aside the "ordinary vig in a role madness game where everyone is named 'Vigilante'".

I don't like the "ordinary 3P Survivor" claim for the same reason, Survivor is a boring role at the best of times, and a loaded one at worst, so I feel like there's got to be some kind of gimmick here. And especially after getting cagey about whether or not they're a 'normal' survivor? I think BK is hiding something, and I don't know what, but if they're lying about it, it can't be good.

##vote Bottle Knight

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Aggro posted:

It's not strong enough to push me either way. Ecco knew who the scum were and was more than happy to advocate for Krell's policy lynch. It's not surprising to have him brush off any other suspicions, but I think he would've made the same comment regardless of PMush's alignment. I also wouldn't have been surprised if his "day 2 kind of review" never happened, especially in light of the multiple role claims to start the day.

i like your answer. i was annoyed that krell was lynched so early while i was asleep, i wanted to push ecco on her pmush read. i agree that eccos post is null wrt pmush alignment.

ecco being the victim of scum rather than a town vig makes me more suss of keane and cpig (vengeance kill?)

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Aggro posted:

Apparently an alternating night miller/day miller, an inventor, and a Traitor unknown to the scum.

FYI I will now believe literally any role that someone claims.

Isn't this what ecco flipped?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Absurd Revolver posted:

Holy poo poo. Omg he did it! Kashuno really did it! Your an insane brutal cop!!!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Poison Mushroom posted:

Day 2 without anything from Day 1 is hard as poo poo.

I don't like this. Blame-the-mod is a claim that is literally impossible to prove with a decent mod without killing the player, and that's setting aside the "ordinary vig in a role madness game where everyone is named 'Vigilante'".

I don't like the "ordinary 3P Survivor" claim for the same reason, Survivor is a boring role at the best of times, and a loaded one at worst, so I feel like there's got to be some kind of gimmick here. And especially after getting cagey about whether or not they're a 'normal' survivor? I think BK is hiding something, and I don't know what, but if they're lying about it, it can't be good.

##vote Bottle Knight

To be clear, being cagey was just when I asked RF why he askrd thst question? I don't see how that's cagey but when in doubt, push the claimed 3P I guess.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Nobody told me who the scum team is, yet.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I dunno how you're supposed to figure this sort of stuff out!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Krunge posted:

I dunno how you're supposed to figure this sort of stuff out!
Are you scum?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

What's the right answer?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

BottleKnight posted:

To be clear, being cagey was just when I asked RF why he askrd thst question? I don't see how that's cagey but when in doubt, push the claimed 3P I guess.
I can't and won't believe that you're this oblivious to why someone would be dubious about your claim, especially in a role madness game. Even if you had a reason to hide it that isn't inherently antitown, (BP, maybe) your play-dumb act stinks like scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Krunge posted:

What's the right answer?

Obviously yes. Then we lynch you.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Krunge posted:

What's the right answer?

Alternate answer. Who're your scumbros?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

And I think if it was something passive like BP, and you were serious about playing townie, you'd lie and say you are vanilla survivor in hopes of making scum waste a failed NK on you.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

PMush, RF asked me if I was just a regular survivor. I said yes, I am just a regular survivor. I am a vanilla 3P survivor. What the gently caress are you talking about me being cagey?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Can anyone other than PMush tell me how I'm being cagey? Because apparently I'm having a stroke.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

poo poo, I somehow managed to misread the order of events. Sorry about that. Back to plan A.

##vote Absurd Revolver

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Holy poo poo. Omg he did it! Kashuno really did it! Your an insane brutal cop!!!

yep that's probably it, i'm a vig who can only kill town

if i don't kill someone they're scum, but what's the point if i kill a bunch of town in the process

if you need an easy vote on a bad day, i'm your man and i'm willing to eat a lynch

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

God loving dammit.

##unvote

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
you confuse me so much poisson

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Okay, gently caress it. I'm tilting, and vote leader, and there's not a lot I can do about either right now. I'm gonna go get ready to FNM with my hilarious gimmick wolf deck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Poison Mushroom posted:

poo poo, I somehow managed to misread the order of events. Sorry about that. Back to plan A.

##vote Absurd Revolver

It's okay, I forgive you. I do think you were looking for an out though to tunnel me, though, and considering you only have 3 votes on you which isn't much heat, plus Ecco, the scum that the scum killed because they didnt know she was scum, was promising to put heat on you D2, a bunch of things are aligning that tell me you are scum. So I will not be moving my vote!

• Locked thread