Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

eCCo.RaveN posted:

thats not a question

The question in my mind is why there are two masonries in a game which it is stated roles are not repeated. Either you are lying or we are lying and I know that I'm not lying (cause I keep it 100)

So.. if neither of you are scum then I guess we have repeated roles but there's only one way to be sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

King Burgundy posted:

I guess we could coordinate the roleblockers to help identify the baddies.

I mean, scum can just withhold their kill to make people look guilty, but that's fine because it still means no night kill.

I would definitely put one of you on Moat.

I would definitely not block AN, so that she could "watch".

If Jimson flips scum and the game still keeps going, I'd put a blocker on Dongs.

I'm quoting this because that's a great idea. I'll roleblock Moat. I am conflicted because I have a :siren:one shot cop:siren: and would like to use it to check up on someone at this point. I had been leaning towards checking out Moat.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I'll do it instead. I don't have anything else to contribute, anyway.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Doktor Per posted:

I'm quoting this because that's a great idea. I'll roleblock Moat. I am conflicted because I have a :siren:one shot cop:siren: and would like to use it to check up on someone at this point. I had been leaning towards checking out Moat.

If you wanna check me I will not hide tonight like I planned on then

BUT IF I DIE, FOLKS TAKE NOTICE

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Doktor Per posted:

Ooooo. Yeah, let tired do the block. You use your cop.

Moatillata posted:

Hmmmmm.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

Moatillata posted:

My night action is gonna be p simple

please enlighten us :allears:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moatillata posted:

Yeah, honestly, this is good for us regardless. Either we clear Moat as actually town and have yet another confirmed town going into end game, or scum kills him and our existing cleared town continue to live. Plus, either way, one of our biggest suspects is no longer a potential target for cuddle/miscuddle.

Tired roleblocking Moat
Dok copping Moat

AN watching someone?

Probably no doc tonight. Save it for later. Assuming he is even around to submit an action.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Doktor Per posted:

please enlighten us :allears:

He was planning on hiding.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
See but if I get killed by scum tonight I will be p mad

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

Moatillata posted:

This is why it's hard to take you seriously.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
it's okay to die if you're town

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Because smart scum will probably kill me

Doktor Per posted:

This is why it's hard to take you seriously.

I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Tired Moritz posted:

it's okay to die if you're town

Not if I can help town

:wink:

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moatillata posted:

Sure, but you will win. If you are not scum and scum wastes a kill on you this game, it will be great for us.

Honestly, if AN is really a watcher, maybe she should watch Moat too. But that might be putting all our eggs in one basket. I'm just thinking if he is not actually scum and is cop cleared, and still has a charge of hide left to use later in the game for scum kill wifom purposes it will be great.

Also, AN will be able to confirm that Dok and Tired really did what they said they were going to do.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

One other thing real fast, since there's a cop left, I think it's probably narrowly in town's interest for me to disclose this in case I die tonight, as opposed to letting scum wonder about my third power.

My third and final power is a two-shot Framer.

As I'm town, it makes no sense for me to use it and I have not used it previously and will not tonight. I'm claiming this so that if I die tonight and flip Framer you can still trust cop results.

I've claimed all my actions and now full-claimed my powers.

Unconfirmed masonry with Moat
Two-shot Cop (used N1 and N3)
Two-shot Framer (never used)
No action submitted N2 because I assumed lightning rod would be used.
Will not submit an action N4.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I don't see why Moat wouldn't use his hide ability. It wouldn't be wasted since it wouldn't count as used if it's roleblocked, right?

I think it's best that AN to watch over either Doc or KB to be honest.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Hitting the football field. Good luck, everybody (except you, scum).

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moat, is there any reason to hold back from claiming at this point? Is it favorable still for you to hide it?

I'm just thinking if you DID die, it would be nice to know what your charges were/etc.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

King Burgundy posted:

Sure, but you will win. If you are not scum and scum wastes a kill on you this game, it will be great for us.

Honestly, if AN is really a watcher, maybe she should watch Moat too. But that might be putting all our eggs in one basket. I'm just thinking if he is not actually scum and is cop cleared, and still has a charge of hide left to use later in the game for scum kill wifom purposes it will be great.

Also, AN will be able to confirm that Dok and Tired really did what they said they were going to do.

I understand what you're saying KB but there is an certain enjoyment to be derived from activities in this game that don't involve winning

See: gulag and somberero

Altho with watcher to catch the scum I would be substantially less pissed

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

King Burgundy posted:

Moat, is there any reason to hold back from claiming at this point? Is it favorable still for you to hide it?

I'm just thinking if you DID die, it would be nice to know what your charges were/etc.

I already breadcrumbed it p obviously and I think scum caught it

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tired Moritz posted:

I don't see why Moat wouldn't use his hide ability. It wouldn't be wasted since it wouldn't count as used if it's roleblocked, right?

I think it's best that AN to watch over either Doc or KB to be honest.

We don't know for sure, action priority, that kind of stuff. Better to eliminate the possibility of a missed cop attempt.

I'm ok dying if need be at this point. I'd rather watch the person getting cop cleared/condemned. And Dok is on some peoples suspect lists, so if scum wastes a kill on him, that is again, still great for us. Since we'll have multiple cop cleared people going into end game.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moatillata posted:

I already breadcrumbed it p obviously and I think scum caught it

Well, I missed it, so let the town know what you are please. :)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moatillata posted:

I understand what you're saying KB but there is an certain enjoyment to be derived from activities in this game that don't involve winning

See: gulag and somberero

Altho with watcher to catch the scum I would be substantially less pissed

Yeah, totally understood. I agree with having AN watch you.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
honesty is the best policy

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

IllegallySober posted:

One other thing real fast, since there's a cop left, I think it's probably narrowly in town's interest for me to disclose this in case I die tonight, as opposed to letting scum wonder about my third power.

My third and final power is a two-shot Framer.

As I'm town, it makes no sense for me to use it and I have not used it previously and will not tonight. I'm claiming this so that if I die tonight and flip Framer you can still trust cop results.

I've claimed all my actions and now full-claimed my powers.

Unconfirmed masonry with Moat
Two-shot Cop (used N1 and N3)
Two-shot Framer (never used)
No action submitted N2 because I assumed lightning rod would be used.
Will not submit an action N4.

BTW, I just realized that it is good for me to claim for the same reason.

My third power is bus driver. Just know that I haven't used it and won't be using it tonight. So if I die, don't let someone try to sell that I bus drove from Moat to somewhere else.

Not going to claim charges until AN claims how many she has/had just in case I can catch her in a lie. :)

afk for a bit.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Moatillata posted:

I will accept my seventy virgins if it is the will of the thread but only true believers know I am town.

Moatillata posted:

Actually toss me two more virgins tia

Also TM you already guessed it so

Tired Moritz posted:

moat is probably a stinky lyncher

This is https://me

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Mafia edit

Me irl

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm reading this on my phone now so maybe missing something but can you be more explicit with your claim? Are you claiming hiderx2/lyncher/lynchbomb?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Well, I'm tired and sleep deprived. I think I'm gonna just stick my vote onto Jimson. Just tell me who you want me to roleblock, since I'm not sure if wasting a roleblock on a (maybe) lyncher is worth it. He might be lying, anyway. I'm gonna take a nap and hopefully not oversleep.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Mason, lynchbomb, double shot hider

So don't hammer me if you are a good and true town

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tired Moritz posted:

Well, I'm tired and sleep deprived. I think I'm gonna just stick my vote onto Jimson. Just tell me who you want me to roleblock, since I'm not sure if wasting a roleblock on a (maybe) lyncher is worth it. He might be lying, anyway. I'm gonna take a nap and hopefully not oversleep.

Go ahead and hold onto it. Let's just do cop and watch on moat. And if jimson flips scum then use your role block on dongs.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

King Burgundy posted:

I'm reading this on my phone now so maybe missing something but can you be more explicit with your claim? Are you claiming hiderx2/lyncher/lynchbomb?

I got feels about this.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Moatillata posted:

Mason, lynchbomb, double shot hider

So don't hammer me if you are a good and true town

K. That makes more sense.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

King Burgundy posted:

K. That makes more sense.

Despite our fight. I liked playing with you kb. Youre fun.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Despite our fight. I liked playing with you kb. Youre fun.

Thanks!

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Now scum either has to nk me or trick a townie into hammering me. Which I think the former is much more likely

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

Moatillata posted:

Mafia edit

Me irl

Why didn't you call bullshit on CPig when he claimed to be the bomb?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Doktor Per posted:

Why didn't you call bullshit on CPig when he claimed to be the bomb?

Different kind of bomb. On phone now so can't easily check but cpig claimed and flipped? as a regular bomb. Kills someone who kills him at night?

Someone who can easily look stuff up tell me if I'm wrong.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I only got a 1 shot watch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

King Burgundy posted:

Different kind of bomb. On phone now so can't easily check but cpig claimed and flipped? as a regular bomb. Kills someone who kills him at night?

Someone who can easily look stuff up tell me if I'm wrong.

This is correct. I am a lynch bomb his was diff

• Locked thread