Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Absurd Revolver posted:

yep that's probably it, i'm a vig who can only kill town

if i don't kill someone they're scum, but what's the point if i kill a bunch of town in the process

if you need an easy vote on a bad day, i'm your man and i'm willing to eat a lynch

I don't think your scum.

I just think Kashuno has a sense of humor and me and him talked about this role months ago. Before this game so :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Absurd Revolver posted:

you confuse me so much poisson
This isn't me being rusty, this is just me being an idiot, and now I'm getting upset about it, probably because of the new hormones.

I'm going to go take a breather, hopefully come back later tonight or tomorrow with a fresh perspective. Or I'll come back to being dead and then you can yell at whoever rushed five votes two days before deadline.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
yeah i'd prolly vote pmush at this stage but he/she(?) is right about not rushing votes. the speed of the krell lynch was shameful, we got v little info day 1.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Poison Mushroom posted:

This isn't me being rusty, this is just me being an idiot, and now I'm getting upset about it, probably because of the new hormones.

I'm going to go take a breather, hopefully come back later tonight or tomorrow with a fresh perspective. Or I'll come back to being dead and then you can yell at whoever rushed five votes two days before deadline.

Sta safe poverty mush

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

So hey, claim time. I'm a 3 shot lie detector.

Shot 1:
In response to me asking if he's a regular survivor. This was a LIE

Shot 2:

Absurd Revolver posted:

btw Kashuno told me I was a brutal cop but it turns out I'm just a vig

Also a lie.

I've got one left and I vote we just press gang someone into claiming town or scum, but anyways BK is probably SK and AR is probably scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Atomic Soda posted:

yeah i'd prolly vote pmush at this stage but he/she(?) is right about not rushing votes. the speed of the krell lynch was shameful, we got v little info day 1.

She

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey krunge say your town alligned.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I'm town alligned.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Retro Futurist posted:

Shot 1:

Shot 2:

Also a lie.

I've got one left and I vote we just press gang someone into claiming town or scum, but anyways BK is probably SK and AR is probably scum.

Listen, I'm not telling you whether to or not to waste your lie detector but I was doing literally exactly what PMush said. Why the gently caress would you lie detect that I'm a REGULAR survivor instead of just a survivor?

I am a 1X Deathproof Survivor.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I am literally just trying to help the town :negative:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Cool, so we'll vote for you today, and if you don't die we'll know you're telling the truth.

Shouldn't have lied in the first place.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Hey krunge say your town alligned.

I'm town aligned

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

Cool, so we'll vote for you today, and if you don't die we'll know you're telling the truth.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Retro Futurist posted:

Okay, whatever. But at that point I could be a deathproof SK! So I don't see how that helps my actual claim, since you failed as a lie detector.

And no, my lie could have helped town if you didn't use your role to literally be a pedant.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
That cat Retro Futurist can't read, and has been taken down by THE MAN.

Retro Futurist, Vigilante-Aligned Lie Detector, was modkilled day two!

quote:

You are Padre Destino. You are a doomsday prophet with a flock of followers. You're usually wrong about it, but this time you're worried OMAR might actually destroy the States and take over your land and get you killed. The world doesn't end today I guess.

You are a 3X Lie detector. You can submit three posts to me at any time to have them verified as true or false. You cannot claim lie detector until all 3 uses have been used or you will be modkilled. You are Vigilante aligned and win when all threats to the vigilantes are destroyed

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno ruining my gatdamn rhythm

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You're right.

BK please make a post that just says "I do not have a killing ability in this game"

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Poison Mushroom (3): BottleKnight, Aggro, JimsonTheBetrayer
BottleKnight (2): CapitalistPig, mirotrem, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
JimsonTheBetrayer (1): Atomic Soda
Absurd Revolver (0): Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom

Not Voting (7): Absurd Revolver, AnonymousNarcotics, CCKeane, DickBastardly, Krunge, Poison Mushroom, The Lord of Hats

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 02nd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Haha whoops, forgot about that :ghost:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY gently caress HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA loving HOLY poo poo THAT'S loving HILARIOUS. OMG WAY TO JIMSON IT UP

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I AM THE UNLUCKIEST 3P SURVIVOR EVER HAHAHAHA

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

I AM THE UNLUCKIEST 3P SURVIVOR EVER HAHAHAHA

Eh. I believe you :shrug: fwiw (very little)

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
im guessing it pinged as a lie because I said I was a vig without realizing I was in fact an insane brutal cop

either way im still a liability

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Yeah I don't think he got a good lie detector on either of us, in context. I have no reason to believe you are not an insane brutal cop.

gently caress!

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
God gently caress you Retro Futurist for using your lie detector on questions that were not binary.

Like, we don't know anything concrete about Absurd Revolver now. Which part is a lie???

Absurd Revolver posted:

btw Kashuno told me I was a brutal cop but it turns out I'm just a vig

Is he not "just a vig"? Was he not told he was a "brutal cop"? Would it count as a lie if Kashuno did not verbatim say "you are a brutal cop"?

I'm inclined to believe Absurd Revolver, but I admittedly don't have a clear cut reason for saying so.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
This game has way too many serious posts for day 2

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

What's a serious post?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

OwO
What's dis?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
basically I was told I was a brutal cop, so I investigated max thinking he was scum

when it turned out he was town and dead, I assumed it was basically a vig, without thinking I was insane

dont know why I'm defending myself really, but I feel it's important to be honest and concise

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
Hey Krunge your schtick is wearing thin

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I'm bored. Somebody do something cool.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Absurd Revolver posted:

basically I was told I was a brutal cop, so I investigated max thinking he was scum

when it turned out he was town and dead, I assumed it was basically a vig, without thinking I was insane

dont know why I'm defending myself really, but I feel it's important to be honest and concise

Because an insane brutal cop is a loving dumb role, don't worry, unless you are pulling off a sicknasty fakeclaim, which I have no current reason to think, your initial 'vig' stumble is believable.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

Because an insane brutal cop is a loving dumb role, don't worry, unless you are pulling off a sicknasty fakeclaim, which I have no current reason to think, your initial 'vig' stumble is believable.

Lmfao pl don't call my besties roles dumb. Thanks.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Aggro posted:

Hey Krunge your schtick is wearing thin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odcPUV3vLEc

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Lmfao pl don't call my besties roles dumb. Thanks.

I wish I had a lie detector so Kash could tell me if the word 'bestie' was a lie.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

GG

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

I wish I had a lie detector so Kash could tell me if the word 'bestie' was a lie.

I I I i... IT'S NOT!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

sorry max i didn't know :(

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

Shot 1:

Shot 2:

Also a lie.

How does this lie detector work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Jesus christ.

• Locked thread