Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Your friend is missing, probably dead, and you're getting strange messages from someone named 'A'. Also, you're still in high school and dealing with all of that. You have to keep your secrets from being revealed and your reputation from being ruined, not to mention staying alive...which might as well be the same thing at Riverwood High.

Welcome to Pretty Little Liars Mafia!

This is a 13 player C9++ set up game where flavor may not be super important if you know nothing about the show, but I'd keep it secret for those that do. Standard mafia rules apply, and if you lurk you will be banned from future games of mine until the behavior has been fixed, so please don't sign up if you don't intend to play. Also, when signing up, you must send me a PM with your secret. If can be as serious or silly as you like, but it will be revealed upon death so choose carefully! Lastly, have fun!

1. Absurd Revolver
  2. Auryn
  3. CCKeane
  4. DickBastardly
  5. dongsbot9000
  6. drowned in pussy juice
  7. got some chores tonight
  8. imgay
  9. JimsonTheBetrayer
  10. Jonathan Fisk
  11. Kashuno
  12. mirotrem
  13. Pinterest Mom

Li Dawny fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Oct 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
you made me watch this show, i might as well participate

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can I cyor?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

i better be noel kahn

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

imgay posted:

can I cyor?

All roles have been picked out already, according to ~character traits~.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
can i join in as my own OC

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

imgay posted:

can i join in as my own OC

That would ruin the carefully constructed balance.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no it wouldnt

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

my character traits are:
-smouldering
-that's it

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
In

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Can I be inuyasha?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Can I be inuyasha?

You can always be Inuyasha in your heart.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i have a feeling some of you aren't taking the deep and complex narrative of this show seriously

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

You can always be Inuyasha in your heart.

TY Li Dawny

Absurd Revolver posted:

i have a feeling some of you aren't taking the deep and complex narrative of this show seriously

I feel your pain Weird Wanzer. My wife made me watch it too.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my oc character is Dr Ojangus, the sultry gay inventor.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

my oc character is Dr Ojangus, the sultry gay inventor.

What is his catch phrase?

Hello Everyone! ( I want to gently caress the men in this room)

Auryn
Dec 20, 2004

Me, please.

Auryn
Dec 20, 2004

It's my first game in a super long time.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Please don't forget to submit your secrets to be revealed at your death.

drowned in pussy juice
Oct 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I don't know anything about this show but I have some NASTY secrets so I'm down

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Just about half way there people! And over a weekend! I'm excited to solve this mystery, are you?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Somebody tell Poque (this is NOT a sign up)

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

CapitalistPig posted:

Somebody tell Poque (this is NOT a sign up)

Are you suuuuuuuure?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Li Dawny posted:

Are you suuuuuuuure?

yes i am in two mafia games with another starting soon , and am getting ready to run a fourth dungeons and dragons game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
BUT if any mafia game could lull poque out if hiding it is this one.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Grab your friends or loved ones and bring them into the fold.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I love PLL

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

which liar are you

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Over half way there guys, if we can get full I can have PMs sent out quickly.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

which liar are you

The pretty one

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Pinterest Mom posted:

which liar are you

the little one

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

If everyone grabs a friend we'll have enough people to exclude someone. Just sayin.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

If everyone grabs a friend we'll have enough people to exclude someone. Just sayin.

I don't have friends. So sod off you loonie

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I don't have friends. So sod off you loonie

Well then it'll never start.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Well then it'll never start.

Give it time. Pizza game is almost wrapping up!I hope.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Come on guys, we can do it!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hi

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hi cat

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Welcome!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

u r hannah

• Locked thread