Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I only got a 1 shot watch

You cool watching moat tonight?

Also how many shots of bus driver did you start with?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

King Burgundy posted:

You cool watching moat tonight?

Also how many shots of bus driver did you start with?

2 shots. Yeah I don't mind watching whomever but if I said it in the thread wouldn't scum actively avoid killing that person then?

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
We are gonna try to confirm the cop claim and my towniness a la vez (so say our neighbors to the south)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Hey sorry if I'm quiet. Not to worry I am still here. I get home from work at 720 which is 25 minutes before lynch. I have my phone and am able to vote myself that way as well. Don't want anyone worried I was scum trying to buy time.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

2 shots. Yeah I don't mind watching whomever but if I said it in the thread wouldn't scum actively avoid killing that person then?

If you reread the past pages that is kinda the point. We don't think they'll go for moat if you are watching him. He's going to be copped and if he is town scum will have to deal with someone cleared town who can still hide.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

It will also confirm that you are at least telling the truth about inheriting the watch if you are able to confirm people visited him/will confirm what those people were doing that night.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
So. Everyone! Who do you think is the most town?

Chaos

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
me

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I like u pig.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
KB

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tired Moritz posted:

Well, I'm tired and sleep deprived. I think I'm gonna just stick my vote onto Jimson. Just tell me who you want me to roleblock, since I'm not sure if wasting a roleblock on a (maybe) lyncher is worth it. He might be lying, anyway. I'm gonna take a nap and hopefully not oversleep.

Actually, when you wake up for night phase, make your own call on whether to use this still or not. That way AN can't just guess who visited Moat in case there isn't any other movement.

Anyway, anyone else want to say anything before this ends? Doesn't look like Crenk is going to show.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Ok sounds good. Btw what are we gonna do with today's lynch? Idk if jimson is scum but we shouldn't no lynch

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

We had decided on Jimson, I just hopped off to make sure people could talk.

##vote Jimson

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Ok. I'll hammer since I'm about to go to bed (and yes it's not even 9pm)

##vote jimson

:redhammer:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

:ghost: I love you guys please do a win :ghost:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

JimsonTheBetrayer (6): IllegallySober, King Burgundy, IllegallySober, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, eCCo.RaveN, JimsonTheBetrayer, IllegallySober, JimsonTheBetrayer, chaoslord, eCCo.RaveN, Moatillata, Doktor Per, King Burgundy, Tired Moritz, Doktor Per, King Burgundy, AnonymousNarcotics
IllegallySober (1): AnonymousNarcotics, JimsonTheBetrayer, eCCo.RaveN, JimsonTheBetrayer, eCCo.RaveN, eCCo.RaveN, JimsonTheBetrayer, AnonymousNarcotics, JimsonTheBetrayer
AnonymousNarcotics (1): eCCo.RaveN, eCCo.RaveN, JimsonTheBetrayer
eCCo.RaveN (1): Crenk., AnonymousNarcotics, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, AnonymousNarcotics
Moatillata (0): Tired Moritz, Doktor Per, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, Doktor Per, Tired Moritz
Doktor Per (0): Moatillata, Moatillata
Crenk. (0): IllegallySober, JimsonTheBetrayer, King Burgundy, eCCo.RaveN, King Burgundy, eCCo.RaveN, JimsonTheBetrayer, IllegallySober
Tired Moritz (0): AnonymousNarcotics, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, AnonymousNarcotics
King Burgundy (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer

Not Voting (1): Doktor Per

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 30th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 6 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Jimson, town-aligned Doctor/Lie Detector/Mason, was eaten D4.

It is now N4.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Because it's the weekend I'm giving you guys until I get up tomorrow morning to submit actions.

Please everyone submit your actions!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

chaoslord, town-aligned Tracker/Framer/Miller, was eaten N4.

It is now D5.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (8): AnonymousNarcotics, Crenk., Doktor Per, eCCo.RaveN, IllegallySober, King Burgundy, Moatillata, Tired Moritz

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 04th, 2016 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 8 hours.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

an visited clord

##vote anonymous narcotics

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i guess jimson's dead so he can't confirm that i claimed tracker d2

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I'm very surprised that Chaoslord is dead.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i think ive (mentally?) berated several ppl for claiming their tracker actions before the scum gets a chance to lie about what they did but i got excited and im sure an is scum so yea

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Tired Moritz posted:

Me too.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Watching football for the next few hours so I'll check in here later.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im going to unfollow this game b/c i assume we've won

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
Moat is town. (Obviously)

Tired Moritz posted:

Ya.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

got some chores tonight posted:

an visited clord

Nice work. Was hoping someone could check her.

I'll wait to vote until everyone talks I guess.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Tired Moritz posted:

I really thought it would be me. Not sure why she didn't kill me after two doc's already visited me the night before.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Doktor Per posted:

Moat is town. (Obviously)

Ya.

Hurray! Plan was a complete success. Still have just as many confirmed town and hopefully game is over?

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

So the upshot of all this is:

We vote AN today.

If AN flips town, we still have plenty of town left to control the vote and we vote dongs for lying.

Do I have that right?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

IllegallySober posted:

So the upshot of all this is:

We vote AN today.

If AN flips town, we still have plenty of town left to control the vote and we vote dongs for lying.

Do I have that right?

Yeah, we still have good numbers, so I can't see this as a ploy on Dongs part.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

King Burgundy posted:

Yeah, we still have good numbers, so I can't see this as a ploy on Dongs part.

All right.

##vote AnonymousNarcotics

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
##vote an

Good thing to type drank.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

an visited clord

Oh? You're a tracker? How many shots?

I didn't move last night bc I had a family emergency and didn't submit an action in time

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

im going to unfollow this game b/c i assume we've won

I don't like this post. Also thanks for the conf dok it's good to be here with you all

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
You know what I think this is what we should do. Reverse order

##vote dongs

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

Moatillata posted:

You know what I think this is what we should do. Reverse order

##vote dongs

Why should we do it in that order?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

IllegallySober posted:

Why should we do it in that order?