Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
a deal is a deal

before I go, all scum are on my vote

##vote AR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:redhammer: Oh god! Absurd Revolver is hammered!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Board game night enjoy no flip for a while. You can all post except AR

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
I think this vote was stupid and will lead to lynching another townie. Going back to my tailgate.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Sorry AR I forgot to invite I feel like poo poo. You did the pinky swear and everything.

I was busy cleaning dishes and listening to A Bonfire Side Chat.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Sorry AR I forgot to invite I feel like poo poo. You did the pinky swear and everything.

Mafia edit: unvote

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

:ghost:it's okay ilu:ghost:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Ilu too ghastly gun

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Totally bogue dude! Absurd Revolver, Vigilante-Aligned Brutal Cop, was killed day two!

quote:

You are Sheila, the niece of Convoy. With much of your vigilante work behind you, you finally graduated the FBI and are now working to bring criminals to justice for the man. However, you've decided to put down your badge and hop in the Wonderwagon out to take care of this new threat from OMAR.

You are a Brutal Cop. Each night, you can investigate a player. If that player is scum, you will kill them. You are Vigilante aligned and win when all threats to the Vigilantes are eliminated.

Votecount for Day 2

Absurd Revolver (7): Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, CCKeane, BottleKnight, Poison Mushroom, JimsonTheBetrayer, DickBastardly, Krunge, Absurd Revolver
Poison Mushroom (3): BottleKnight, Aggro, JimsonTheBetrayer, Atomic Soda, mirotrem, BottleKnight, JimsonTheBetrayer
BottleKnight (1): CapitalistPig, mirotrem, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom, mirotrem
Aggro (0): Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
JimsonTheBetrayer (0): Atomic Soda, Atomic Soda
Atomic Soda (0): Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom

Not Voting (2): AnonymousNarcotics, The Lord of Hats

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 02nd, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 21 hours, 22 minutes.

:siren:24 hours to let me know what's happenin' tonight, man:siren:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Totally bogue dude! Atomic Soda, Vigilante-Aligned Doctor, was killed day two!

quote:

You are Houston 3. You are a half human, half cyborg (all woman) who escaped from OMAR's control and joined up with the Vigilantes. After rumors that OMAR is back in the States, Houston jumps in her tow truck and joins the battle.

You are a doctor. Each night, you may target a player to protect from death that night. You cannot target the same player twice in a row. You are Vigilante aligned and win when all threats to the Vigilantes are eliminated.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Hello it's PMush thank you God bless.

##vote PMush

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Poison Mushroom (1): CCKeane

Not Voting (10): Aggro, AnonymousNarcotics, BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, DickBastardly, JimsonTheBetrayer, Krunge, mirotrem, Poison Mushroom, The Lord of Hats

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 04th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 13 hours.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

So, AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, DickBastardly, and The Lord of Hats all posted loving nothing substantial on day #2. Pretty tough to find scum when a third of the surviving players in the game are barely posting.

AnonymousNarcotic's one serious post from day #1 was a low-key claim, stating that he was roleblocked. I don't think there's much to be gained from that, as it seems like just about everyone has some sort of role.

CCKeane, did you try to kill anyone last night? I honestly can't tell if you're being serious about being a vigilante.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

I also think I might understand how the events of night #1 shook out. AR says that he killed Max with his investigation, and there’s nothing in AR’s flip to suggest that he was insane or that he could kill Townies. The only thing that I can think of is that Ecco’s dying action was to bus drive himself and Max, but why in the gently caress would anyone bus-drive himself?

Although, that would make sense. There’s a [REDACTED] portion of Ecco’s flip, which I would have to imagine is, “If the scum try to kill you, they instead recruit you.” At least that’s how I’ve seen traitors work previously. So AR tries to investigate Max, but instead investigates Ecco and kills him. Meanwhile, the scum end up killing Max. And this comedy of errors results in nothing but good things for the scum.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

I also don't think we should lynch BottleKnight today. With 11 players left, I would guess that 3 are scum. This would make the initial set up 3 scum, 1 traitor, and 1 third party, which seems reasonably fair. If we lynch BK, we have a 0% chance of finding scum.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Aggro posted:

So, AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, DickBastardly, and The Lord of Hats all posted loving nothing substantial on day #2. Pretty tough to find scum when a third of the surviving players in the game are barely posting.

AnonymousNarcotic's one serious post from day #1 was a low-key claim, stating that he was roleblocked. I don't think there's much to be gained from that, as it seems like just about everyone has some sort of role.

CCKeane, did you try to kill anyone last night? I honestly can't tell if you're being serious about being a vigilante.

I can't tell if I'm being serious either, I drink a lot Aggro.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Aggro do you like hamburgers?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Aggro posted:

I also don't think we should lynch BottleKnight today. With 11 players left, I would guess that 3 are scum. This would make the initial set up 3 scum, 1 traitor, and 1 third party, which seems reasonably fair. If we lynch BK, we have a 0% chance of finding scum.

0% chance means he is confirmed 3p aligned...which he isnt.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

CCKeane posted:

Hello it's PMush thank you God bless.

##vote PMush

I was willing to vote PMush yesterday, do you have something conrete?

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

mirotrem posted:

0% chance means he is confirmed 3p aligned...which he isnt.

True. It would be a ballsy and brilliant gambit and no offense to BK, but I find it easier to trust him than to label him at evil genius.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Aggro posted:

So, AnonymousNarcotics, DickBastardly, and The Lord of Hats all posted loving nothing substantial on day #2. Pretty tough to find scum when a third of the surviving players in the game are barely posting.

ikr?

Let's just start posing Anarc and dick and hats ffs.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
also ##vote bk

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Kash mentioned penalties for lurking SO.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Aggro posted:

I don't like this post.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I don't know this game... Does that mean there's a Houston 1 and 2?

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

ikr?

Let's just start posing Anarc and dick and hats ffs.

I don't know what "ikr" means.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I know right

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I agree, CPig really should explain his abbreviations.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

Aggro posted:

I don't know what "ikr" means.

Nevermind.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I don't know this game... Does that mean there's a Houston 1 and 2?

According to Wikipedia, the first two models were failures. So I'm going to go with "no".

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
oh my , I am sorry that you did not know a very popular internet abbreviation that gets said all the time on these forums.

Also what else is there to say? bk says he is a 3p and I shall not suffer a 3p to live.

He is a detriment to town whether he is a survivor or lying and is an sk

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

BottleKnight posted:

I don't like this post.

Didn't you spend literally all of day #2 explaining why lynching you is a poor use of our time?

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

oh my , I am sorry that you did not know a very popular internet abbreviation that gets said all the time on these forums.

Also what else is there to say? bk says he is a 3p and I shall not suffer a 3p to live.

He is a detriment to town whether he is a survivor or lying and is an sk

An SK who didn't kill yesterday? And probably didn't kill night #1 since the extra death was attributed to our Brutal Cop?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Aggro posted:

An SK who didn't kill yesterday? And probably didn't kill night #1 since the extra death was attributed to our Brutal Cop?

You are ignoring the first part of what I said, BK is probably a survivor, but survivor is an anti town role that gives scum an edge.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I doubt there is a traditional sk, we'd have the potential for a lot of bloodshed if so.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

You are ignoring the first part of what I said, BK is probably a survivor, but survivor is an anti town role that gives scum an edge.

He is, at the very least, not a "normal survivor", per Retro Futurist's lie detector. I'm inclined to believe that he's a 1x lynchproof Survivor, as he has claimed.

So we lynch him -- twice, while two Townies are killed overnight (barring interventions).

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Aggro posted:

He is, at the very least, not a "normal survivor", per Retro Futurist's lie detector. I'm inclined to believe that he's a 1x lynchproof Survivor, as he has claimed.

So we lynch him -- twice, while two Townies are killed overnight (barring interventions).

oh poo poo I missed that

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
that does suck

and scum likely will not kill him since he helps them win.

drat, this is a lovely role kash why did you do this to us?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
How about we just ignore the survivor and let them help town and we actually hunt scum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

How about we just ignore the survivor and let them help town and we actually hunt scum

because survivors are bad and favor scum.

• Locked thread