Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Also ##unvote because reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART

DickBastardly posted:

You know, considering Aggro criticized my posting or "lack thereof" on day 2, and having not mentioned anything regarding your posting activities seems strange to me. Why start a bandwagon on him? Seems he's got a soft spot for you.

Eh, your posts on day #2 were all just really wishy-washy before deciding to vote for AR. Who was, you know, Town.

CCKeane didn't post anything more substantial, but my notes had "Claimed Vig???" instead of "no good posts", and that's how he didn't get included. It's hard as gently caress to get a read on someone that doesn't post anything more than a sentence at at a time.

Going back to that, CCKeane, were you being serious with your claim?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Anyone have any theories on how many scum there are? I know someone said possibly 4 but with the traitor wouldn't it be 3 and 1 traitor?
I'm just asking because if we mislynch today tomorrow puts us at lrol (lynch right or lose ).

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm honestly not sure? Role madness means it could be as few as one with a bunch of lives, or as many as 4 or 5 working at cross purposes. (Two scum teams isn't unheard of.)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
Lmao rolemadness games are the epitome of DON'T USE META ARGUMENTS. since no one knows what the composition is except kash

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Thanks, kettle.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Poison Mushroom posted:

I mean, sure? That feels like a flimsy reason for Day 3, especially without even a basic case. Why do you feel safe speculating on why the NK was picked? There must be more to it than "AS didn't like you, and I am therefore picking up their ball and running with it".

Hi, Krunge! Nice to see you engaging. What's up with the me-too?

Also, anyone wanna claim the RB? I'm currently operating under the assumption that my Track failed for antitown reasons since no one's admitting it.

Because the information on both how you reacted and who jumped on it is useful in and of itself.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Aggro posted:

Eh, your posts on day #2 were all just really wishy-washy before deciding to vote for AR. Who was, you know, Town.

CCKeane didn't post anything more substantial, but my notes had "Claimed Vig???" instead of "no good posts", and that's how he didn't get included. It's hard as gently caress to get a read on someone that doesn't post anything more than a sentence at at a time.

Aggro I'm legally prevented from real claiming, most older players can confirm (we call the event that caused this "the incident")

But your role fishing is pretty cool.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

DickBastardly posted:

CC, do you have a good reason for mobbing Aggro? I feel weird just going along with it.

I dont think Aggro is contributing as much as posing questions and positioning themselves to appear to be contributing. There are a lot of safe opinions and I find this questionable.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Aggro posted:

So this is a post that is long but not substantial.

Observe:

-A statement that is generally a reflection of posting without a hard claim behind it, punctuated with an irrefutable statement that PMush voted AR. No opinion is attached. Just implications.

-A reason for excluding me with another statement that can't be refuted, that I'm being cagey. Importantly, no opinion is attached here either. Just implications.

-Role fishing.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

Thanks, kettle.

Oh lol I meant my statement and lmao to be in agreement of your confusion rather than an admonishment of you saying it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Did ANarc die? I haven't seen her post since I think D1?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Aggro posted:

So, AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, DickBastardly, and The Lord of Hats all posted loving nothing substantial on day #2. Pretty tough to find scum when a third of the surviving players in the game are barely posting.

AnonymousNarcotic's one serious post from day #1 was a low-key claim, stating that he was roleblocked. I don't think there's much to be gained from that, as it seems like just about everyone has some sort of role.

CCKeane, did you try to kill anyone last night? I honestly can't tell if you're being serious about being a vigilante.

More role fishing here, by the way.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

To play devil's advocate, I rolefished you, too. Because, I seriously don't want people to forget: The claimed tracker was roleblocked.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

She recently made a post in the mason doc telling me what her wincon is but I am mobile and don't know how to read last edited timestaml so I have no idea when she said it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

She recently made a post in the mason doc telling me what her wincon is but I am mobile and don't know how to read last edited timestamp so I have no idea when she said it.
Can I ask why you believe her so implicitly? Is it because your mason recruit went through?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Poison Mushroom posted:

To play devil's advocate, I rolefished you, too. Because, I seriously don't want people to forget: The claimed tracker was roleblocked.

I am no longer am interested in voting you.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Multiple possible wincons makes me suspicious? Unless she meant "I have a wincon that is pro-town".

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Poison Mushroom posted:

Seriously? I posted on the last page

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

CCKeane posted:

Hey I'm a vig so ##vote AR

CCKeane posted:

I breadcrumbed this very cleverly at the beginning of the game.

CCKeane posted:

Krunge I have a GUN who should I SHOOT

It's not role fishing if someone proclaims their role, uses it as a reason to vote against a Townie, and then repeats the claim.

Having a Vigilante dramatically increases our chances of winning, since we can potentially kill two scum in one day/knight.

And if you're not, then why vote against AR?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Seriously? I posted on the last page

:lol:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Anarc, how do you feel about announcing your next mason invite to test the"if i die, they're scum" thing?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Pmush I feel like you're either not reading very carefully or you're deliberately misinterpreting this info about me.

I had a secondary wincon (along with the town wincon) that if I invited Houston to my masonry I would win. But Houston is dead so now I will only win if town wins

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

DickBastardly posted:

Anarc, how do you feel about announcing your next mason invite to test the"if i die, they're scum" thing?

I just have a feeling I'd get rbed again

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
I'm just going to leave this here...

##vote The Lord of Hats

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I just have a feeling I'd get rbed again

I forgot about that, good point.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

Can I ask why you believe her so implicitly? Is it because your mason recruit went through?

Eh mason just feels like a town role? What could scum get from inviting town players into a masonry with them? Other than more chances to screw up and scumslip?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Aggro posted:

It's not role fishing if someone proclaims their role, uses it as a reason to vote against a Townie, and then repeats the claim.

Having a Vigilante dramatically increases our chances of winning, since we can potentially kill two scum in one day/knight.

And if you're not, then why vote against AR?

Alternate question. If they are why vote against ar? CCKEANE could have just slipped in through the window in the dead of night and help them fight crime in heaven. Real peaceful like.

Something seems off about Keanes motives.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Okay, that's pretty reasonable.

Also, hi, Anarc! Sorry we haven't talked in a while. I'll bug you again when this game's over.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Can we please not start another band wagon

:bandwagon:

Aggro posted:

Would dig any reasoning for this. I've been trying as much as possible to articulate my thoughts and provide explanations for why I'm voting or not voting.

That's part of it. Your posts have the je ne sais quoi of effortful scum. At the same time you've managed to throw a lot of shade without a lot drive, like you're setting up for multiple possible votes. Finally, there's this which I think CCKeane just articulated very well:

CCKeane posted:

I dont think Aggro is contributing as much as posing questions and positioning themselves to appear to be contributing. There are a lot of safe opinions and I find this questionable.

Also:

mirotrem posted:

I'm just going to leave this here...

##vote The Lord of Hats

Would also vote, but I think it's more likely Hats will just suicide by modkill, so it's moot right now unless he posts. In that case I'm willing to give him a chance to engage despite my previous suspicions.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Eh mason just feels like a town role? What could scum get from inviting town players into a masonry with them? Other than more chances to screw up and scumslip?

Anyone who is recruited and isn't immediately suspicious of the person who recruited them is scummy in my book. Pmush questioning you on this is good.

No reason for us to believe you and him. He could just be a Cult Recruiter. Which is interesting, because he brought up recruiting a scum-aligned person...interesting.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

Anyone who is recruited and isn't immediately suspicious of the person who recruited them is scummy in my book. Pmush questioning you on this is good.

No reason for us to believe you and him. He could just be a Cult Recruiter. Which is interesting, because he brought up recruiting a scum-aligned person...interesting.

Except I thought if it was cult recruit that the recruit was made aware they are a cultist now?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Except I thought if it was cult recruit that the recruit was made aware they are a cultist now?

Who says you aren't? We can't see your PM.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

Who says you aren't? We can't see your PM.

Oh nevermind I get what you're saying.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

Krunge posted:

That's part of it. Your posts have the je ne sais quoi of effortful scum. At the same time you've managed to throw a lot of shade without a lot drive, like you're setting up for multiple possible votes. Finally, there's this which I think CCKeane just articulated very well:
Yea, I kind of have been hypocritical re: throwing shade :/

I try not to vote until I have a reasonably strong conviction, but I try to make my thoughts public so that when I do vote, the reasoning is clear.

CCKeane posted:

Hello it's PMush thank you God bless.

##vote PMush

As opposed to votes like this, which drive me loving crazy.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

mirotrem posted:

Anarc mentioned a failed recruit attempt which was attributed to a role block (in theory). I find it highly unlikely that if you attempted to recruit a scummie it would just simply fail without ramifications (the death of the recruiter).

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

DickBastardly posted:

Anarc mentioned a failed recruit attempt which was attributed to a role block (in theory). I find it highly unlikely that if you attempted to recruit a scummie it would just simply fail without ramifications (the death of the recruiter).

The tracker just claimed to be roleblocked night 2...........who was roleblocked night 1?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I feel like maybe I'm not understanding Masonry very well...

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Aggro posted:

Yea, I kind of have been hypocritical re: throwing shade :/

I try not to vote until I have a reasonably strong conviction, but I try to make my thoughts public so that when I do vote, the reasoning is clear.

As opposed to votes like this, which drive me loving crazy.

I felt the same way when I had a steering wheel in my pants.

It was driving me nuts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
The fact that he was worried about the outcome of it makes me suspicious.

• Locked thread