Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I'm guessing Jimson, Cpig... Hats? ANarc? But Jimson & Cpig are my top 2 scumpicks for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

BottleKnight posted:

I'm guessing Jimson, Cpig... Hats? ANarc? But Jimson & Cpig are my top 2 scumpicks for sure.

##vote BottleKnight

This isn't an omgus.
Your read on me is completely false. I've provided content out the rear end this whole game. You've seen me play before as town and as scum I rarely provide content either side. I am trying this game because Kashuno SPECIFICALLY pmd me and told me to actually play this game.

My AR vote is my AR vote. I've kept it 100 this whole game and your sudden OMG VOTE JIMSON! just screams scum rushing a clean up vote.

Especially with your convenient "Hey guys Keane must have attacked me last night because I lost DP" that just happens to coincide with the night Keane dies?
Real easy to account night actions for a dead man isn't it?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

BottleKnight posted:

lol you dumb

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

##vote BottleKnight

This isn't an omgus.
Your read on me is completely false. I've provided content out the rear end this whole game. You've seen me play before as town and as scum I rarely provide content either side. I am trying this game because Kashuno SPECIFICALLY pmd me and told me to actually play this game.

My AR vote is my AR vote. I've kept it 100 this whole game and your sudden OMG VOTE JIMSON! just screams scum rushing a clean up vote.

Especially with your convenient "Hey guys Keane must have attacked me last night because I lost DP" that just happens to coincide with the night Keane dies?
Real easy to account night actions for a dead man isn't it?

Interesting how quickly you flipped. I appreciate you trying to claim it's not an omgus, but this is very clearly an omgus since 30 minutes before this post you said I might be somehow the reason town is still alive and the only thing it took to change your mind was me casing you.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

CapitalistPig posted:

lol you dumb

You're the one not playing mafia who should've replaced out days ago.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Also yeah Jimson, I got a PM from Kashuno that said Whoa dude, no more deathproof for you man! so after seeing Keane's flip, I'm going to assume it was him since he specifically said not to worry about me at the beginning of D3.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

BottleKnight posted:

Interesting how quickly you flipped. I appreciate you trying to claim it's not an omgus, but this is very clearly an omgus since 30 minutes before this post you said I might be somehow the reason town is still alive and the only thing it took to change your mind was me casing you.

Except your case was poor and based entirely on how right you are? Which makes you either scum or bad at the game? And if your bad at the game then I'll unvote and we'll lynch scummy cpig. Otherwise your scum?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Except your case was poor and based entirely on how right you are? Which makes you either scum or bad at the game? And if your bad at the game then I'll unvote and we'll lynch scummy cpig. Otherwise your scum?

This is a really horrible evaluation of my case, I don't even know what you're getting at.

I would absolutely lynch cpig though tbh. I don't see ANY way he's town, whereas while I think you're scum, there's definitely a chance I'm wrong.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

BottleKnight posted:

I understand why you'd be suspicious, and I really do apologize for the way things have shaken out for me this game, but I'm town. I'll give Cpig a read.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

The Lord of Hats posted:

I understand why you'd be suspicious, and I really do apologize for the way things have shaken out for me this game, but I'm town. I'll give Cpig a read.

oh well this clears things up, no doubt you're town now

MAN I'M MEAN TODAY

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

This is a really horrible evaluation of my case, I don't even know what you're getting at.

I would absolutely lynch cpig though tbh. I don't see ANY way he's town, whereas while I think you're scum, there's definitely a chance I'm wrong.

I'm not scum.
##unvote
Anarc knows why I'm not scum. I told them something regarding my wincon. I can't really go into detail because the phrasing makes it seem like scum has the reverse applied to me.

I want to at least let pig make one REAL attempt at scumhunting but he definently isn't just play disinterested cpig anymore. I was convinced of that when he came in to "defend" himself by literally saying.

CapitalistPig posted:

lol you dumb

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Okay that's fair jimson. ##unvote

At least you are playing.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:siren: I tracked CPig to CCKeane. :siren:

##vote CPig

siren:
:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

##vote cpig

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

But please don't turbo yet. We're too close to losing to rush into this.

We'll kill him, but let's get in some conversation first.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Cpig. If you arnt scum. What are your scum reads. Why did you visit CCKEANE.

If you are scum. Who're your scum Bros? <3 🙏

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

:siren: I tracked CPig to CCKeane. :siren:

##vote CPig

siren:
:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

Full stop. Poison Mushroom is lying.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
##vote Poison Mushroom

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Also BK...if Jimson was mason recruited doesn't that make him town? else wouldn't he be dead or something?

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?

BottleKnight posted:

oh well this clears things up, no doubt you're town now

MAN I'M MEAN TODAY

I haven't had any useful results from my power :(

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mirotrem posted:

Full stop. Poison Mushroom is lying.

mirotrem posted:

##vote Poison Mushroom
Care to explain your accusation, or are you going to just immediately change the subject?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
It isn't an accusation, it's a fact.

I wasn't trying to change the subject, I was responding to the craziness that is BK vs Jimson and why it was dumb.

I'm typing up my claim at the moment, but you are caught scum.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mirotrem posted:

I'm typing up my claim at the moment, but you are caught scum.
Oh this should be good. :munch:

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
I am currently walking back my statement. Apparently I hadn't read my PM yet....

##unvote

Hmph

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Lemme just stick your message into my scum to English translator.

"I'm typing up my claim" ----[OMGUS-O-MATIC]---> "I'm scrambling to come up with a lie that fits".

If it was a role you actually had, you'd have said it with your callout. "I'm a rolecop and PMush is lying."

This is just desperation from a newbie scum trying to save their mentorbuddy.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

Lemme just stick your message into my scum to English translator.

"I'm typing up my claim" ----[OMGUS-O-MATIC]---> "I'm scrambling to come up with a lie that fits".

If it was a role you actually had, you'd have said it with your callout. "I'm a rolecop and PMush is lying."

This is just desperation from a newbie scum trying to save their mentorbuddy.

But which one to lynch first? Lmao

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
I'm going to claim anyways, because this is probably the last day if we don't get a scum.

I'm Agent R Chase, Town Jailer

Night 1: Jail AnonymousNarcotics, success
Night 2: Jail Lord of the Hats, success
Night 3: Jail CapitalistPig, failure

I suspect I was roleblocked last night.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mirotrem posted:

I am currently walking back my statement. Apparently I hadn't read my PM yet....

##unvote

Hmph
Real quic, miro, I love playing with new players and I hope you'll stay with us. This is not against you as a person, just your play within the context of the game. Please don't take anything that happens, in this game or any other, as a personal attack. Some of us just get really into our internet party games. That being said?

:cawg:

But which one to lynch first? Lmao
CPig, obviously. No matter how remote, there's still a chance that miro is indeed just a comically inept townie.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

mirotrem posted:

I'm going to claim anyways, because this is probably the last day if we don't get a scum.

I believe you.

Let's lunch cpig.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
I'm having a hard time understanding the roleblock on me at this point. Especially when we have a claimed town tracker and mason recruiter in the thread...

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mirotrem posted:

Anarc, Hats, care to corroborate?

if miro's claim matches up with your experiences, I'll let him off the hook (for now?)

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
AnonNarc, did you recruit anyone last night?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mirotrem posted:

I'm having a hard time understanding the roleblock on me at this point. Especially when we have a claimed town tracker and mason recruiter in the thread...
...actually, you know what

Calling it now. Mirotrem is a scum roleblocker and is claiming jailer as a town-friendly role because they know where the kills went each night.

Please explain for the class why you chose ANarch to protect on N1, Hats to protect on N2, and CPig on N3.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

...actually, you know what

Calling it now. Mirotrem is a scum roleblocker and is claiming jailer as a town-friendly role because they know where the kills went each night.

Please explain for the class why you chose ANarch to protect on N1, Hats to protect on N2, and CPig on N3.

So you think I claim I blocked Hats night 2 before he has even claimed an action?

I chose ANarch at random.
I chose Hats because he was lurking and figured I might catch the night killer.
I chose CPig because Aggro was on him and Aggro flipped town.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
I may have made the assumption that my jail was a success last night, which lead me to believe you were lying. Upon actually reading my PM, it failed. Seems like a pretty terrible way to get you lynched if I was scum.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Here are the possibilities, as I see them:

1. You are telling the truth, and assumed that your action went through.

Problems:
- Why did you check the thread first?
- You must have seen the new PM notification.
- Wouldn't you first want to check to make sure you weren't dead?
- Why was my post the first one you looked at?
- Why didn't you then read your PM when you saw me contradict what you said?

2. You are a lying scumbo scrambling to protect your teammate because CPig's been coaching you, and without his help, you'll be on your own.

3. You are a panicking newbie scum with two ally scum left, and whoever else is in the doc with you is currently desperately trying to run damage control, because you just set yourself on fire trying to keep CPig warm.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
I checked the thread before I checked my PM. For some reason I assumed it just went through. You can make whatever checklists you want, that's how it happened.

Why are you even worried about me at this point? Just put, "probably scum next to your list" and move on...I mean aren't you a town tracker with a positive hit on CPig?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mirotrem posted:

I checked the thread before I checked my PM. For some reason I assumed it just went through. You can make whatever checklists you want, that's how it happened.

Why are you even worried about me at this point? Just put, "probably scum next to your list" and move on...I mean aren't you a town tracker with a positive hit on CPig?
I am, and that's in the bag! My vote is on him and I intend to dunk him today.

But why should town waste an entire day, in possible LYLO no less, just letting it be open and shut? Why should we stop looking for all the scum just because we know one?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Please tell me why you, a supposedly town player, want me, an actually town player, to stop thinking about who else might be scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

I am, and that's in the bag! My vote is on him and I intend to dunk him today.

But why should town waste an entire day, in possible LYLO no less, just letting it be open and shut? Why should we stop looking for all the scum just because we know one?

I guess I'm saying, your logic is bad. I"m not new to mafia and I wouldn't be a newbie scumbro.

Who was roleblocked night 2, didn't someone claim being blocked? I'm going to have to read back.

If CPig is caught scum, why do I say anything at all? I would just jump on the lynch train and slam him down. I spoke up in error, because I thought you were lying and trying to end game town.

If I was scum and my goal was to get you lynched instead, why do I walk it back at all? The only reason for me to hard counterclaim you would be to get you mislynched and win for the scum team.

I mean, step back and read the situation again.

So you think that CPig is caught scum, and me (his scum bro) tried to counter-claim you but walked it back for NO REASON because I'm new and now you get 2 scum for 1?.....or...

I'm town jailer and read the thread before my PM.

• Locked thread