Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

mirotrem posted:

I'm going to claim anyways, because this is probably the last day if we don't get a scum.

I'm Agent R Chase, Town Jailer

Night 1: Jail AnonymousNarcotics, success
Night 2: Jail Lord of the Hats, success
Night 3: Jail CapitalistPig, failure

I suspect I was roleblocked last night.

##vote Mirotrem

Lmao thats me. That is literally me.

I am not a Jailor. I have a "double" vote when I am voting for Lord Clyde and the only way I know if it works is if he is lynched and I am voting for him it will take one less vote.

My flavor is that I am chasing him back in time with the purpose of bringing him to justice.

#ChronoPals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

##vote Mirotrem

Lmao thats me. That is literally me.

I am not a Jailor. I have a "double" vote when I am voting for Lord Clyde and the only way I know if it works is if he is lynched and I am voting for him it will take one less vote.

My flavor is that I am chasing him back in time with the purpose of bringing him to justice.

#ChronoPals

What?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Lynching me based off of flavor at this point seems like a poor decision if you are town, Jimson.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

I am Chronopol agent R. Chase? And you are not? Therefore you are scum?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

I am Chronopol agent R. Chase? And you are not? Therefore you are scum?

I don't know what Chonopol is, but I posted who I am from my PM.

Agent R. Chase, former time traveling cop that has abandoned the life of crime hunting for a simple life. I came out of retirement when OMAR reared its ugly head.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

Lynching me based off of flavor at this point seems like a poor decision if you are town, Jimson.

Unless Kashuno decided to be funny and make both past and future R. Chase I see no reason you would think this was bad? Unless you are caught scum trying to double back?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
I don't undestand why Jimson would vote me, with a tracker claim sitting in the thread? Even if our flavor is conflicting.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Unless Kashuno decided to be funny and make both past and future R. Chase I see no reason you would think this was bad? Unless you are caught scum trying to double back?

I'm not caught scum, but you are ignoring the caught scum in the thread apparently.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

I don't undestand why Jimson would vote me, with a tracker claim sitting in the thread? Even if our flavor is conflicting.

##vote unvote
Better? I know your scum. My vote on you was to draw attention to the post. I am not voting Cpig even though there is damning evidence on him because we cant rush a lynch. Otherwise we lose important discussion. Like this.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

##vote unvote
Better? I know your scum. My vote on you was to draw attention to the post. I am not voting Cpig even though there is damning evidence on him because we cant rush a lynch. Otherwise we lose important discussion. Like this.

You might want to reconcile the fact that our flavors may be similar. I have no other answer for you.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Hahahaha holy poo poo

In the course of one page, Mirotrem:
- Calls me a liar for pegging CPig
- Claims jailer to back up the claim, while simultaneously backing off
- Uses the excuse that they didn't read their night 3 PM. Not misread, didn't read.
- Tells me I shouldn't be looking for other scum because we already know one
- Gets counterclaimed on their claimed flavor.
- Claims that getting called out on a counterclaim isn't evidence.
- Tries to deflect with "why are you voting me".

I appreciate you, mirotrem. This is going to be a textbook example of a scum meltdown for a long time.

mirotrem posted:

Maybe to draw attention to the fact that you are also scummy as poo poo? If Jimson hadn't, would you be saying tomorrow "if Jim felt I was scum so strongly yesterday, then why didn't they vote me? :smugbert:" That's not a new trick. And it's not like votes can't be changed throughout the day.

Watch!

##unvote

##vote mirotrem

##unvote

##vote CPig

See? You're both still scummy as poo poo.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
This is hilarious.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mirotrem posted:

This is hilarious.
I agree. :munch:

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

To play devil's advocate, I rolefished you, too. Because, I seriously don't want people to forget: The claimed tracker was roleblocked.

So, PMush, you were roleblocked night 2 but I am claiming I jailed Lord of Hats night 2. Convenient you forgot that, I guess.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Thoughts?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
That would have been the first thing I mentioned about my claim, if I was the town tracker who was blocked night 2 which contradicts the claim the town jailer just made. Yet you didn't mention it at all.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

So, PMush, you were roleblocked night 2 but I am claiming I jailed Lord of Hats night 2. Convenient you forgot that, I guess.

Actually I forgot about that...

Lord of Hats. Where you given any confirmation you were blocked/jailed night 2?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Actually I forgot about that...

Lord of Hats. Where you given any confirmation you were blocked/jailed night 2?

Aren't you a little worried about the fact that Pmush didn't even BRING IT UP? While painting me as the scum roleblocker?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
It is definitely past and future R Chase, because that would own.

I think mirotrem is town. A scum claiming town jailor would have no, NO reason to say he hosed up his result.

PMush is probably scum bussing her scumbud after Jimson and I basically stopped targeting each other and were about to agree to go after cpig. Her trying to victory lap mirotrem is also really scummy to me.

Cpigs lunch is still mission priority though.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mirotrem posted:

mirotrem posted:

That would have been the first thing I mentioned about my claim, if I was the town tracker who was blocked night 2 which contradicts the claim the town jailer just made. Yet you didn't mention it at all.
Where is this logic coming from on your side? This literally only makes sense if you know for certain that the scum team doesn't include a roleblocker.

If you were actually town, the conclusion you would reach with this logic would be "maybe there is both a jailer and a RBer, or maybe PMush is lying", not "haha, I am the jailer, therefore it is impossible for there to be a roleblocker!"

But please, keep digging deeper, I'm sure you'll hit China soon.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
For what it's worth, I can confirm that my N2 action failed.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
And that's distinct from just not getting any result--it specifically said failure.

I'm not exactly sure why I would be a jail target N2, though.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

Where is this logic coming from on your side? This literally only makes sense if you know for certain that the scum team doesn't include a roleblocker.

If you were actually town, the conclusion you would reach with this logic would be "maybe there is both a jailer and a RBer, or maybe PMush is lying", not "haha, I am the jailer, therefore it is impossible for there to be a roleblocker!"

Well, there absolutely has to be a scum blocker as well as a town jailer since I was blocked last night?

My point is, you were painting me as a scum roleblocker INSTEAD of a town jailer. If Lord of Hats can clear me with his night 2 action, then this can't be true.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

Aren't you a little worried about the fact that Pmush didn't even BRING IT UP? While painting me as the scum roleblocker?

I am actually. I feel like poo poo and my heart sunk. I was so hype about getting a real counterclaim in. I guess I was riding the high but your right they didn't mention it at all.

And this

Poison Mushroom posted:

Is a bad argument because you can reverse the logic. The only reason she would feel comfortable making this argument is if she KNEW scum had an rb.

Maybe I am more confused than I think though!

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

The Lord of Hats posted:

And that's distinct from just not getting any result--it specifically said failure.

I'm not exactly sure why I would be a jail target N2, though.

So, night 2...

Lord of Hats' action failed and PMush claims to be blocked.

I couldn't do both of those, and I claimed to jail Lord of Hats before he even mentioned it in the thread.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Is a bad argument because you can reverse the logic. The only reason she would feel comfortable making this argument is if she KNEW scum had an rb.

Maybe I am more confused than I think though!
Please stop flipflopping, Jim.

Let me put it more simply, with less 'pressuring-mirotrem-into-the-imminent-scum-spiral'.

"I know for certain that only one person a night could be roleblocked" and "I am a town jailer" are inherently incompatible concepts. And it is the cornerstone of their argument about why my logic is faulty.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

And for those of you just joining us...

Poison Mushroom posted:

:siren: I tracked CPig to CCKeane. :siren:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##unvote

Unvoting again because votefinder image says I am voting pmush

Yeah. More or less we just need to lynch cpig. I think we have a lot to work on now. We just need to all okay each other before hammer.

Sorry mush i got distracted by the counter claim and couldn't see the forest through the trees.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

CapitalistPig (2): Poison Mushroom, BottleKnight, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
mirotrem (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
JimsonTheBetrayer (0): BottleKnight, BottleKnight
BottleKnight (0): JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer
Poison Mushroom (0): mirotrem, mirotrem, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer

Not Voting (7): AnonymousNarcotics, CapitalistPig, DickBastardly, JimsonTheBetrayer, Krunge, mirotrem, The Lord of Hats

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 06th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 5 hours.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Poison Mushroom posted:

And for those of you just joining us...

Well thats some development

##vote cpig

mafia e: i am dumb and forgot to bold again

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

...actually, you know what

Calling it now. Mirotrem is a scum roleblocker and is claiming jailer as a town-friendly role because they know where the kills went each night.

Please explain for the class why you chose ANarch to protect on N1, Hats to protect on N2, and CPig on N3.

This is the post that I was drawing attention to regarding PMush not mentioning being blocked night 2.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mirotrem posted:

This is the post that I was drawing attention to regarding PMush not mentioning being blocked night 2.
Like I said, role madness. Maybe there's an actual jailer who's going to counterclaim your rear end. I'm not going to jump into setup speculation about why I was blocked when you're in the middle of loving exploding on the launchpad with your attempts to discredit me. You're trying to change the subject away from literally every argument I have. It didn't work for Mike Pence, and it's not gonna work for you.

But you wanna play that game? I can play that game.

The Lord of Hats posted:

For what it's worth, I can confirm that my N2 action failed.
Please don't tell us what your role is (unless you already claimed and I just missed it), but knowing what you do, is it feasible that there are other reasons that your action might fail? Especially ones that scum would know about?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
is CPig going to defend himself or what?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

mirotrem posted:

I don't think he's logged.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mirotrem posted:

Did you just try to change the subject again?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Not only are you not advancing town causes, you are actively attempting to prevent people from discussing who else might be scum. Especially when that someone is you. You're on the defensive, you're scrambling to come up with arguments, to change the subject, or to otherwise draw attention away from every issue with your claim that I've brought up.

Because you want us to talk about CPig some more. And yet, you just called me a liar about him being scum, what, half an hour ago? You sure dropped that quick, didn't you?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

PMush is actively barking up the wrong tree and it's so sad :(

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Probably because she is scum.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

Like I said, role madness. Maybe there's an actual jailer who's going to counterclaim your rear end. I'm not going to jump into setup speculation about why I was blocked when you're in the middle of loving exploding on the launchpad with your attempts to discredit me. You're trying to change the subject away from literally every argument I have. It didn't work for Mike Pence, and it's not gonna work for you.

But you wanna play that game? I can play that game.

Please don't tell us what your role is (unless you already claimed and I just missed it), but knowing what you do, is it feasible that there are other reasons that your action might fail? Especially ones that scum would know about?

Seems like you didn't answer the issue at hand.

You were quick to jump on my poor attempt at dunking you, pointing out all the problems with it. Yet when you are theorizing why you think I'm problably scum, you don't mention the fact that my claimed night actions don't line up with you getting blocked night 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

BK, please explain your logic for believing a just-claimed jailer over someone who just yesterday you admitted had a solid enough tracker claim to make you unvote me.

• Locked thread