Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?
Husband just sent me this ridiculous picture of our cat making a real dumb face and I thought I should share it with you guys. Also pictured: me, also doing something dumb with my face:

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
hello i am not new to byob in fact i am very old i am ten thousand years old *crumbles to dust*

MrWillsauce

nice face dude

Piso Mojado

Putty posted:

hello i am not new to byob in fact i am very old i am ten thousand years old *crumbles to dust*

welcome to the post zone

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
hullo all, welcome CoS - take care bbt! luvcow, that museum looks wonderful in a folksy kinda way and i've never heard of it, not once. you can just wander around the place unattended, is that right? it's so charming...

it's a shame about the poetry thread but it's certainly difficult discussing a poet without being able to quote their works due to copyright status etc. anyway, here's something great for you, today:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDLwivcpFe8

e: good cat!

~sig~

Commie NedFlanders

I just did an uber drive for some party bros from New York City, they just flew into San Antonio and wanted to get crazy

I've never felt more like Hank Hill in my life

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I would have aced that poo poo. I know what NYC party bros like, and I know where to find tits and booze here in san antonio. Don't think I could source any blow though. Okay, maybe I'd 8/10 it.

social vegan

me: Hey boyz, we're here!

boyz: What the hell man, this is a public library, it's not even open

me: Good things come, to those who wait

alnilam

Fanky Malloons posted:

Husband just sent me this ridiculous picture of our cat making a real dumb face and I thought I should share it with you guys. Also pictured: me, also doing something dumb with my face:

lmao @ that cat

FluffieDuckie

Keep safe east coast friends :ohdear:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Fanky Malloons posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

big black turnout posted:

guys

tomorrow im getting hit by a hurricane

i don't wanna 😢

if a hurricane hits you, turn the other cheek (and i mean your butt cheek)

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

----------------

alnilam

that's nice of you but they said hurricane not blizzard

social vegan

dang it's not even november and they already out with the xmas stuff

AAB

i hope the hurricane comes and obliterates everything with a massive chill wave of tequila

City of Glompton

good morning everyone!

Fanky Malloons posted:

cute!

FluffieDuckula posted:

seconded!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

death sext

man I could really murder a bowl right now

Macnult

Doctor said I don't need to wear my sling anymore!
I can finally get a full nights sleep again :)

loquacius

Just got caught up with this thread, can someone please briefly summarize whatever went on with all those posts Luvcow edited out, TIA

the suspense is killin me!!!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
hmm

i put a punkin out on my stoop

will it enter the hurricane zone???

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Fanky Malloons posted:

classic cat face, classic wife face.

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

loquacius posted:

Just got caught up with this thread, can someone please briefly summarize whatever went on with all those posts Luvcow edited out, TIA

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

loquacius posted:

nothing important, a place i thought people here would find cool and interesting but evidently i'm are not on the same page as everyone else here so I deleted it and came to the realization i've been spending time in the wrong place online, my fault, nothing to see here, move along

social vegan

Luvcow posted:

nothing important, a place i thought people here would find cool and interesting but evidently i'm are not on the same page as everyone else here so I deleted it and came to the realization i've been spending time in the wrong place online, my fault, nothing to see here, move along

whoah bud :(

scarycave

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Pretty sad how he went from making snow bongs to being a literal cannibal.

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

:smith: sometimes people are just slow in responding to things, that doesn't mean nobody noticed or liked it

ty nesamdoom!

A Tin Of Beans

Luvcow posted:

this post makes me really sad

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Luvcow posted:

i thought it was very cool and interesting, and i think probably more people would have felt that way if they could still see the post, too! ...well, i don't even know if you'll be reading this given your post. hope you feel like coming back sometime

~sig~

FluffieDuckie

my experience is that things in this forum take off or don't depending on what else is going on and who's on at a specific time.

i tried to post a "lets make new stickers thread" a couple of months ago and there was zero response.

I did it this month and it was hugely successful

so maybe people weren't interested or maybe they were just distracted. i try really hard not take things personally on here if at all possible

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

free Trapt CD posted:

i thought it was very cool and interesting, and i think probably more people would have felt that way if they could still see the post, too! ...well, i don't even know if you'll be reading this given your post. hope you feel like coming back sometime

again my fault for posting it, fluffy duckies response was really funny, i'm not trying to take a poo poo on anyone here or the forum itself and sorry if it came off that way

move along, nothing to see here

FluffieDuckie

omg you're talking about the museum. i loved the museum. i'm sorry about the crack about the bread. i was just really interested in something called the bread and puppet museum :shrug:

death sext

oh that's what you're talking about! i couldn't for the life of me remember any posts that could have possibly been objectionable, no wonder. i thought it was really interesting, sorry for not saying so :(

Big Mean Jerk

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

FluffieDuckula posted:

Seriously. If you're in the direct path or an area that'll flood, get the gently caress out of the way. I've stayed for Category 1s and 2s before, but even those little storms gently caress with power and make huge messes and just generally suck. For cat 3-5, your rear end better head inland.

That's my serious post of the day, friends.

Commie NedFlanders

if you're in the storm's path, please take all necessary precautions and then Periscope the dang thing so we can watch it live

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I want breakfast food so goldang it we're gonna get some breakfast food and perhaps a ps4

death sext

according to emergency services the hurricane is either going to curve past us completely or hit us hard

either way I will be protecting my cat and my Halloween decorations

loquacius

Munchables posted:

I want breakfast food so goldang it we're gonna get some breakfast food and perhaps a ps4

still upset that breakfast thread never made it to the front page even though it was goldmined :(

social vegan

death sext posted:

according to emergency services the hurricane is either going to curve past us completely or hit us hard

either way I will be protecting my cat and my Halloween decorations

stay safe ds and ds cat and ds plastic jack o lantern that laughs every time I walk by

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

that museum looked awesome