Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...

Basketball Mafia can serve as a kind of metaphor for ultimate cooperation. It is a sport where success, as symbolized by the championship, requires that the dictates of community prevail over selfish impulses.

People just don't understand how obsessed I am with winning.

Welcome to A Man's League, a got some chores tonight internet forums game experience. This is a game of Mafia Loupgarou for 13 players.

This game is beginners friendly! I know we have some new faces from P/C and other places. Join in! If you ever have any questions about your role or the game, just PM me.

Rules
  • Don't break the rules unless I give you permission.
  • Don't edit your posts.
  • Don't talk about this game outside this thread.
  • Don't ever post your role PM in the thread.
  • Don't post if you're not in the game.
  • Don't post if you're dead.
  • Don't post after the hammer.
  • Don't fake day actions.
Other than that, post all the time and as often as possible!! The more you post, the cooler you are.

Days will last 36-48 hours. Nights will last 12-24 hours. We'll figure it out.

1. Atomic Soda
  2. BottleKnight
  3. DickBastardly
  4. Infinitum
  5. JimsonTheBetrayer
  6. Lazerbeam
  7. Li Dawny
  8. mirotrem
  9. OMGVBFLOL
  10. Retro Futurist
  11. Somberbrero
  12. Tired Moritz
  13. Tobbs Gnawed

Friends can come and go, but banners hang forever.

got some chores tonight fucked around with this message at 22:49 on Oct 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I got some chores to do but I'll join.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
I would like to play with the best of the best. Kareem MJ Hakeem the Dream KOBE BRYANT

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

BottleKnight posted:

I would like to play with the best of the best. Kareem MJ Hakeem the Dream KOBE BRYANT

If bk plays i drop.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

If Jimson drops I drop

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

If Jimson drops I drop

Well played bk... well played...

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i, too, am gay

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i, too, am gay

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i, too, am gay

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

for some reason, overtype is locked onto my google doc: why

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i fixed it

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
can non-men (un-men, if you will) join your hoop game?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Let's make this a Soldiers game, NBA vs. WNBA.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
we'll win with our superior fundamentals!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Atomic Soda posted:

we'll win with our superior fundamentals!

FUNdamentals

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
we not here to have fun lil boy

we here to play basketball

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
no idea who that is btw, or how to actually play basketball

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Atomic Soda posted:

we not here to have fun lil boy

we here to play basketball

BasketBALL

Grow some ball s lady.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

BasketBALL

Grow some ball s lady.

ew no

you ain't gunna get no hoop, mate

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Atomic Soda posted:

ew no

you ain't gunna get no hoop, mate

There's no hoop in basketball!

I think

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
er yes there is don't contradict me. typical mansplaining...

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Winning takes precedence over all. There's no gray area. No almosts.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Atomic Soda posted:

er yes there is don't contradict me. typical mansplaining...

I'm gonna mansplain you something.

So there's hunters and gatherers. And the woman gathered that's why they like bright red things and shiny things and

:goonsay:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KrSmDjJBMQ

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

I'm gonna mansplain you something.

So there's hunters and gatherers. And the woman gathered that's why they like bright red things and shiny things and

:goonsay:

i'm a woman so i can do both learn to multitask :smug:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
im only goimg to play this if were all wearing the super shorty shorts from the 70s

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
count me in

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

count me in

Send your secret to Lildondon

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Send your secret to Lildondon

Did that before this post..:)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

Did that before this post..:)

Kiss me and tell me you love me.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I want dongs to mod my rear end

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

jesus christ

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I will play and be good this time.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

accumulating a real basket of deplorables here

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

got some chores tonight posted:

accumulating a real basket of deplorables here

you started it

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'll jam.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Come on and slam.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
BOOMshakalaka, I'm ready to drive to the paint and set the net on fire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazerbeam
Feb 4, 2011

Sign me up

• Locked thread