Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
:siren: BREAKING NEWS :siren:

Alaska finally got over 1000 likes!!!!

Katya has 20x that.

Katya mentioned having filmed the reunion already in that TLo interview. Do we have any idea if it's still the case that they filmed all possible crowns? This will either be hilarious, or...

...welp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

That drat Satyr posted:

Am I the only one that felt like Katya kind of threw that lip synch? Normally she's doing dead drops and splits and poo poo, and this time around she just bumbled around the stage. Like, I guess maybe she didn't want to get blamed if she busted up Rolaskatox? :/

I thought it was odd that she didn't change her outfit and looked kind of bored. I wonder if she didn't throw it. I mean it's 10k, but you take that 10k in exchange for people potentially hating your loving guts for it.

I feel like Detox watermelon-cantalouped through the lip sync as well. Song choice? Ugh. I get it. But for this late in the game, we should be doing jump splits off the stage, not jiggling our tittybutt (I do <3 Detox's tittybutt).

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Honestly if they give Alaska the win this season I think there might be riots, just really gay riots all down the streets just running

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
I will turn gay just to gay riot if that happens.

Up until last night I was rooting for either Alaska or Detox to win but man Alaska turned me on her real bad. Roxxxy seems cool but she should have left weeks ago and I love Katya but she just seems to sandbag herself sometimes. Detox is just killing it all around.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Alyssa should have won after that Alaska tantrum. Katya is boring but sweet.

gently caress Rolaskatox. What a waste.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Did anyone else catch that Alaska changed into a "Your Makeup Is Terrible" shirt for Anastasia of Beverly Hills' visit?

That's some pretty impressive shade

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Man, gently caress this Rolaskatox bullshit. Alaska doesn't deserve it after last week and certainly not this week. But, to be fair, since I'm Team Katya, I'm relieved Alyssa isn't in the running. She stands a chance now.

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."
B I C T H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlnNt7D2OdA

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
You are all traitors :argh:

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

CHiRAL posted:

You are all traitors :argh:

Paypal me ten grand and I'll change my vote

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
>three weeks ago

"Man those producers are being really unfair to Phi Phi."

>this week

"Man Alaska is such a snake."

:allears:

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

Team Pat

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Watching the Ruvenge episode, and oh my god- PhiPhi needs 5 G's

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
drat, I didn't think Alaska could sour me on her, but she really came close this episode. That was just an ugly (and I'm guessing desperate) side of her.

No matter, Team Katya all the way.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I hope Roxxy wins so the fanbase can riot.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Okay, quick question about the Reddit spoilers: Did they release a photo of Alaska being crowned by Ru? I recently saw it on Facebook and was told Alaska's winning anyway.

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.

Pan Dulce posted:

Okay, quick question about the Reddit spoilers: Did they release a photo of Alaska being crowned by Ru? I recently saw it on Facebook and was told Alaska's winning anyway.

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's just a photoshop of Chad's crowning from AS1.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
My reception of the last episode by queen:

Alaska - Holy poo poo, never thought I'd see an Alaska meltdown.
Katya - Her response to said meltdown is pure gold and one for the herstory books.
Detox - Well, at least she's honest about why she can't send Roxxxy home, unlike someone else.
Roxxxy - I feel bad for her. I think she knows she not winning this, but she has to play along and keep a smile on her face while her friends save her.
Alyssa - Miss Congeniality.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

If Roxxxy had any class she would have bowed out so Alyssa could stay. Ugh I'm so mad she's in the final 4. At the bottom 5 loving times and now she's top 4. Bullshit!

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

"Party" is the new "Your Tone Seems Very Pointed Right Now."

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

I love the inclusion of Coco's dancing... thing.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

I'm catching up, just got to episode 3, and I wanna pop in to say (well, vent) that Ginger shouldn't have been on the bottom at all, thanks bye.

FadedReality
Sep 5, 2007

Okurrrr?

blizzardvizard posted:

I'm catching up, just got to episode 3, and I wanna pop in to say (well, vent) that Ginger shouldn't have been on the bottom at all, thanks bye.

Correct because that All Stars 2 slot should have gone to someone better in the first place.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

FadedReality posted:

Correct because that All Stars 2 slot should have gone to someone better in the first place.

Like Tracy Martel.

I booked Tracy for a charity bingo game this Saturday and Willam told me to tell her that Alyssa is cohosting with her and to watch her face.

So this should be fun.

Noise Machine
Dec 3, 2005

Today is a good day to save.

FWIW Alaska just posted "party.avi" on her facebook page

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
I know the last episode's insanity had us all captivated, but let's not forget about Lucian's meltdown.

Here's his latest words of wisdom.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

gandlethorpe posted:

I know the last episode's insanity had us all captivated, but let's not forget about Lucian's meltdown.

oh cool he's a 9/11 truther too

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
Oh my god that bribe, and all the crocodile tears

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

gandlethorpe posted:

You know I actually liked Lucian because the dynamic between him and Michelle was good. They were always at opposite ends of opinions and their sniping at each other was funny to me. But what the gently caress? Did he always used to be like this or did he get brain damage like Tila Tequila?

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Dear Prudence posted:

You know I actually liked Lucian because the dynamic between him and Michelle was good. They were always at opposite ends of opinions and their sniping at each other was funny to me. But what the gently caress? Did he always used to be like this or did he get brain damage like Tila Tequila?

See, I was never a fan. He's cute for sure, but the music he makes for the show is always terrible, and he has absolutely zero sense of humor about it. Now that we know he's also a horrible persons and incredibly stupid, he can just sashay away now please.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I kind of want Lucian and Santino to get get in a twitter fight, because Santino is just crazy

https://twitter.com/SANTINORICE

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
What's up with the 11:11 nonsense?

Illuen
Feb 18, 2011

All comedy is derived from fear.

Yodzilla posted:

What's up with the 11:11 nonsense?

Numerology. Some people are convinced that seeing the number 11:11 on a clock or a license plate or wherever is a sign from god/the universe/whatever higher power that good things are coming your way.

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

Episode 6, Katya should've won the lipsync and Tatianna should've stayed. I really wanted to see more of Tati.

Just one episode left, woo!

edit: Goddamn I should've started watching since the beginning because clearly I've missed so much shitshow

blizzardvizard fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Oct 10, 2016

oliven
Jan 25, 2006

love all cats
Alaska just posted some damage control:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE2L6_MPHGo

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

cackled all the way through and I am so glad she's handling this the way she is. probably because that crown is already on her head, but hey! it's ssssssssssssickening.

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

oliven posted:

Alaska just posted some damage control:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE2L6_MPHGo

Nihonniboku posted:

See, I was never a fan. He's cute for sure, but the music he makes for the show is always terrible, and he has absolutely zero sense of humor about it. Now that we know he's also a horrible persons and incredibly stupid, he can just sashay away now please.

Whoops and this is the moment where I realized I mixed up Lucian for Santino. How am I supposed to keep track of all the ex Drag Race judges who went crazy?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I dont understand Santino's Flu Shot. Is the point to live in terror of mild ailments for 330 days a year outside of flu season by ingesting a daily $20 fear-cocktail?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Dear Prudence posted:

Whoops and this is the moment where I realized I mixed up Lucian for Santino. How am I supposed to keep track of all the ex Drag Race judges who went crazy?

Did Santino go crazy? Or did he just continue to be mildly unpleasant and criticize fan favorites in ways that diehards thought was harsh?

Speaking of, it seems like Michelle has stepped up her critiques since Santino left. She seems more severe, especially since her foil is now Ross and Carson.

• Locked thread