Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wallet
Jun 19, 2006

rydiafan posted:

I think I've seen a dickbutt edit of this.

You have. I made it last time it was posted in this thread:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

Cause of death:

su3c3dr?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
A Goon friend of mine suggested I post this in this thread. August 29th would've been GG Allin's 60th birthday and I have awesome friends who support my worst ideas so I did this. Left is GG, Right is me.

edit: The owner of the tattoo shop this was done in said that tattoo cannot be depicted anywhere associated with the shop without a picture of the original tattoo. "I don't want people thinking that's just what we do to motherfuckers over here."

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

SUJCJDR

So we're talking beer gut tattoos

Beer gut wannabes

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Dylanthulhu posted:

A Goon friend of mine suggested I post this in this thread. August 29th would've been GG Allin's 60th birthday and I have awesome friends who support my worst ideas so I did this. Left is GG, Right is me.

edit: The owner of the tattoo shop this was done in said that tattoo cannot be depicted anywhere associated with the shop without a picture of the original tattoo. "I don't want people thinking that's just what we do to motherfuckers over here."

:rock:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCU9XjI2oaE

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Onh16UHLsZ0

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Thin Privilege posted:

SUJCJDR

So we're talking beer gut tattoos

The bottoms of the cans are flat lol what the crap that's basic perspective you get from any art book. You know what I'm going to do, I'm going to inject ink into people but remain willfully ignorant of

wait. What if the tattoo artist giver can't read

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

That led me to here - GG Allin live :nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSSB8b7mNZo :nws: and slightly :nms: An interesting watch...

This may not be the place for it but it shows some bad tattoos. Anyway, can anyone tell me what that song is at 8:20? It starts off like War Pigs but pretty sure its not.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

Knee posted:

That led me to here - GG Allin live :nws: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSSB8b7mNZo :nws: and slightly :nms: An interesting watch...

This may not be the place for it but it shows some bad tattoos. Anyway, can anyone tell me what that song is at 8:20? It starts off like War Pigs but pretty sure its not.

That tattoo is lovely, and I'm fairly sure that song is "Blood For You."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnhArZzabDc

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

It was to commemorate this happening.

synthetik has a new favorite as of 21:38 on Oct 10, 2016

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

I don't personally like it or anything, but it's not a terrible tattoo and it's on a kid who is celebrating his pro gaming career blowing up. Let him have it.

The CS:GO Thread already covered it pretty well, imo:

real dilemma posted:

i am cringing picturing him explaining his tattoo to his children

surc posted:

"I was one of the best in the world at a game, and the developers made an image to celebrate an amazing play I made, and this is that image" Truly, he should be ashamed to tell this story.

E: I have a tree tattoo because I think it looks dope. What will I tell my children??? :(

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

sleppy posted:

I don't personally like it or anything, but it's not a terrible tattoo and it's on a kid who is celebrating his pro gaming career blowing up. Let him have it.

The CS:GO Thread already covered it pretty well, imo:

I thinks it's terribly done. Look at the tiny foot! It might not be as bad as some of the others, but it's still bad.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
I don't play shooters but I'd have to imagine no scope kills happen hundreds of times every hour every day. What was super notable about this one, or was it just because it was tournament play?

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS

synthetik posted:

I thinks it's terribly done. Look at the tiny foot! It might not be as bad as some of the others, but it's still bad.

Plus the tattoo artist didn't even try to imitate that fade/spray paint effect from the original image, doing it all in solid looks poo poo

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

fullroundaction posted:

I don't play shooters but I'd have to imagine no scope kills happen hundreds of times every hour every day. What was super notable about this one, or was it just because it was tournament play?

i fu have to ask u will never understand

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

synthetik posted:

I love the laser sight. The multiple curvatures of it helped the guy make the shot, I'm sure!

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

fullroundaction posted:

Here's an article that explains it better. Basically, he no scopes twice, once while moving. (He's the silhouette in blue, not the main guy)

http://www.pcgamer.com/cache-s1mple-tribute/

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
I don't like the tattoo because the wings look too much like a tree to me.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

hyperhazard posted:

(He's the silhouette in blue, not the main guy)

http://www.pcgamer.com/cache-s1mple-tribute/

Oh okay, I couldn't figure out what the hell was going on. So it's basically a Mighty Ducks kind of story + sick trick/desperation shots in tournament play. I guess there are way dumber things to get tattoos of, though he certainly could have gotten a much better one of this.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Blood Dragon 2 ARG looking good.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

uXs posted:

I don't like the tattoo because the wings look too much like a tree to me.

I actually thought it was a tree at first.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Wait, that's supposed to be wings?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Think the tattoo will affect the fetus?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

more six packs

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

That's pretty high-brow for this thread.

HappyKitty
Jul 11, 2005

cash crab posted:

more six packs

"man I'm sick of people asking me what my dog tits tattoo is"

*idea*

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)
I scrolled down to the tattoo and then scrolled back up and was surprised, I think this is the first time I ever was surprised to see that somebody didn't have a nipple piercing

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

That tiger chestpiece is magnificent.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
I guess when you have neither hair, nor pigmentation, nor musculature on your chest you gotta compensate with some other poo poo

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

HappyKitty posted:

"man I'm sick of people asking me what my dog tits tattoo is"

*idea*

I like to think this happened in reverse.
"yo dude i got a sick idea for a tat, can you put dog tits on my stomach"
"ok hold on" *D-O-G T-I-T-S*

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS
get the gently caress out

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

That U is terrible

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

After the election he can get the TR changed to PL to better reflect reality.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...
Just turn the P into a B and add an O to honor blacklisted American screenwriter Dalton Trumbo.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

I think I understand ISIS a little more, now

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Please tell me someone paid him to do that. I can't imagine why anyone would willingly tattoo the name of a serial sexual predator on their forehead otherwise.

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

https://youtu.be/TZ-QrpXg99w?t=47

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Purgatory Glory
Feb 20, 2005

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

After the election he can get the TR changed to PL to better reflect reality.

easier to just change the U to an A.