Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
Received my super sweet pixel art keychain from BEFFS this week in the mail as I was sending out my own goonmail! Thanks Beffs, I actually totally needed that smiling wolf and something to keep me from losing my small keys at work.
Waiting for the stickers I ordered to arrive to send out my next letter(s) this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skels
Jul 11, 2006
Hi everyone, so thrilled this is still going on! I've been craving some snail mail lately so jumping back on this wagon, if you don't mind.

I'll send out a few things this week, but if anyone would like to send a little letter to Australia, please do.

Skels fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Dec 30, 2020

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
I've gotten some mail from the Genespilcer and Beffs! I have been SUCHA SLOUCH on sending stuff, but I am hoping to find some time soon.

You all are fabs andI still <3 mail.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
Thank you for the card 13pandora13 !! My plans for Halloween involves little tradition around here called " trick or drink", and yes , it's mainly drinking.

SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica

obviously I hosed it posted:

Thank you for the card 13pandora13 !! My plans for Halloween involves little tradition around here called " trick or drink", and yes , it's mainly drinking.

Richard Desjardin
3770 S 54th St
Milwaukee, WI 53220
United States

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

obviously I hosed it posted:

...awesome, haha.

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
I received a lovely nyancat magnet from Beffs and a bunch of mystery photos from Jared! Thanks guys!

And two awesome Halloween cards from 13pandora and Shenanigans!

kreyla fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Oct 15, 2016

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I got a great Halloween card from Shenanigan's luck! Thanks! The creepy gothgirl vampire demon was pretty cool.

Happy Halloween!

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I got a creepy gothy vampire from Shenanigan's luck, too! My favorite kind. :drac: Thank you so much! Will send something your way in return very soon.

Jesticle
Sep 30, 2002
Thanks for the awesome postcard Shenanigans Luck! :)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you for the postcard Shenanigansluck!!
I'm sorry I suck so bad at sending cards lately. Life has not been too kind to me nor my finances so I've had to step back from doing fun things until my life adjusts. I hope to get and send some Halloween cards to lift my spirits :spooky:

Skels
Jul 11, 2006
My birthday is the day after Halloween. Just sayin'.

:cheeky:

Beffah
Jul 8, 2010

Got a postcard from Shenanigansluck (got it on my birthday, thanks!), and a letter from obviously I hosed it. I promise to put the crystal thingie to good use (I do wire-wrapping with stones, etc).

I'm on vacation for the next 9 days, I'll try to accumulate as many postcards as I can to send out.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Thank you Shenanigansluck and 13Pandora13 for the Halloween cards! I've been having an awful time lately, but it helped to take a couple of breaks for some nice Goonmail. :)

kreyla
Dec 31, 2008
I got such a lovely and diverse packet from Skels McGruder Fucktoy today!! From Australia! I bought Halloween cards today for the first time ever because I love you all so much. Goonmail forever.

Dennis McClaren
Mar 28, 2007

"Hey, don't put capture a guy!"
...Well I've got to put something!
I just got back from vacation and found a mailbox full of goonmail at my place. I was so stoked to see so much love when I got home. CC goons really kick out some awesome art and funny gags. It's so rad to be a part of this!

Skels!- Holy poo poo, mail from Australia! You've totally made a fun date night game for me and my girlfriend out of your original movie crossword. We're going to watch Gravity for the first time tonight (32 across) and send you a picture of the crossword when we finish it. I'm looking forward to sending you my custom package overseas! Thank you!

Ted Kaczynski- (oh poo poo mail bomb) Hey Teresa, I feel luckier already with this Euro on my dashboard. You're right Europeans are super gay and so is their money! Fabulous darling!

13Pandora13- Happy Halloween! Your card was a delight and I wish I could hit up your scary corner of the block!

Keetson (?)- You do art gud! Seriously love any sort of artwork with dongs in it. Really brightened my day and made my family look at me sideways when it went on the fridge.

Shenanigans Luck.- That is some bloody radical photoshop work! I gifted this to my girl who is totally into vampires and ninjas so you kind of scored me some player points, thanks!

Lamb- Holy Halloween batman you got me in the spirit! You tripped out my best friend with the psychic card. The arsenic label is now on my Yeti Cup so people at work stay the hell away from using it, save! And the ouija board is going to get used on Halloween after a few beverages while I try to contact my spirit ancestors and see if they want to party, awesome!

Really cool stuff from all you guys and you're all mad talented, so grateful here! Keep an eye out for some custom art and graffiti coming you guys' way as well as more goon love for the holidays. You all rock so hard.

Skels
Jul 11, 2006
Yay! They arrived. Glad you like. :)

Making the crossword was fun. Don't know if filling it in was!!

- Skels

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Lamb, I got your card and goodies- thank you sooo much!! I also completed my tinyman:

SkaAndScreenplays
Dec 11, 2013

by Pragmatica

genesplicer posted:

I got a great Halloween card from Shenanigan's luck! Thanks! The creepy gothgirl vampire demon was pretty cool.

Happy Halloween!

Same here!

Return address got smudged by rain so I've been slow to reply. Gotta dig through the address list here so I can respond.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

SkaAndScreenplays posted:

Same here!

Return address got smudged by rain so I've been slow to reply. Gotta dig through the address list here so I can respond.

Shenanigan's Luck got me too! THANKS SHenanagins!!

* so did a couple of other people, too, and a huge thank you to them as well!!

Skels
Jul 11, 2006
Thank you to kreyla, obviously I hosed it, Beffah, and the lovely lamb for my Goonmail love!!! Receiving mail that isn't demanding bills, begging charities, or pap smear results is just a wonderful thing.

If I reply to everyone again does that make me a needy dork? Ah who cares - I'm replying to everyone.

x

lamb
Mar 9, 2004

A single act of carelessness leads to the eternal loss of beauty

Thank you Stuffins, TheSchwa, shenanigansluck and Beffs for your recent mail. It brought much needed smiles to this old gal's face.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

lamb posted:

Thank you Stuffins, TheSchwa, shenanigansluck and Beffs for your recent mail. It brought much needed smiles to this old gal's face.

the time between purchasing and posting that card was legit like three months, I am bad

dino.
Mar 28, 2010

Yip Yip, bitch.
Thank you lamb for the halloween spoooooky goodies. They are sooo cute. Thanks also to Sheraugasluck (sp?) for the adorable postcard with all those cute spooky stickers. When it arrived, it had been stamped on the postcard itself. The postcard is mostly black. The ink of the machine is black. So someone got the idea to stamp it on the other side too. XD That poor postcard. STamped to hell and back.

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

Thanks to all you lovely people who sent me stuff. I've been so busy this past year with my first and now second year of teaching that I am only now having free time. I will definitely be sending out Christmas stuff and reciprocate to all of you who have sent me things!!!

DLAO
Dec 20, 2004
Shenanigan's Luck, Stuffins, and 13Pandora13 Thank you so much for the Halloween goon mail!

I've been super busy lately, sorry I've been slacking, y'all.

Will gear up to send out some Holiday mail this week! ;-)

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Just bought some holiday cards to send out to y'all :) I hope I have enough stamps

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

Hey y'all , I'm back in for the holidays! Looks like I'm still on the list (thanks Lamb for not booting me :)) despite being AWOL for quite a while.

thepitgoddess
Dec 23, 2009

Even Death Metal Monsters Love Cookies
Finally had a minute to send some stuff out! Hope yall enjoy :)

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
I got my first holiday goonmail from 13Pandora13 today!! Thank you- guess it's time for me to start mailing- expect Krampus cards!

Opera Bitch
Sep 28, 2004

Let me lull you to sleep with my sweet song!

I sent cards out today, I didn't do it last year due to my work load so I am happy I had time this year!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
I got a card from 13Pandora13!!!
All of mine are ready to go I just need to get to a post office

Beffah
Jul 8, 2010

I'm going to try to do cards this weekend - any not in the US might not make it in time for Christmas, but I'll try. USPS-land has been brutal as HECK. My office has been using "Amazon" as both a curse word and a boogeyman.

Its coming.

Poof
Apr 18, 2002

Thank you 13Pandora13! You just reminded me to start with my holiday cards!

I'm also going to do my best to send a card to everybody on the list, including international. :D

Poof fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Dec 10, 2016

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

I, too, received 13Pandora13's card today. Thank you. :)

My personal life is lovely and hectic right now, so I can't send Christmas cards this year. I'm sending them in spirit, though.

JimmydaFish
Apr 23, 2008

This is some serious argy-bargy!

I also got a card from 13 Pandora 13 just a couple days ago. I'm finishing my cards up tonight and barring a complete snow in tomorrow, they will be sent.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009
YEAH, i DID , TOO! Oops, capslock. Thanks 13Pandora13! I have a card for you but no address. BooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo! Please PM it to me and I will send you a return Xmas card.

obviously I fucked it
Oct 6, 2009

Subways Jared posted:

I just got back from vacation and found a mailbox full of goonmail at my place. I was so stoked to see so much love when I got home. CC goons really kick out some awesome art and funny gags. It's so rad to be a part of this!

Skels!- Holy poo poo, mail from Australia! You've totally made a fun date night game for me and my girlfriend out of your original movie crossword. We're going to watch Gravity for the first time tonight (32 across) and send you a picture of the crossword when we finish it. I'm looking forward to sending you my custom package overseas! Thank you!

Ted Kaczynski- (oh poo poo mail bomb) Hey Teresa, I feel luckier already with this Euro on my dashboard. You're right Europeans are super gay and so is their money! Fabulous darling!

13Pandora13- Happy Halloween! Your card was a delight and I wish I could hit up your scary corner of the block!

Keetson (?)- You do art gud! Seriously love any sort of artwork with dongs in it. Really brightened my day and made my family look at me sideways when it went on the fridge.

Shenanigans Luck.- That is some bloody radical photoshop work! I gifted this to my girl who is totally into vampires and ninjas so you kind of scored me some player points, thanks!

Lamb- Holy Halloween batman you got me in the spirit! You tripped out my best friend with the psychic card. The arsenic label is now on my Yeti Cup so people at work stay the hell away from using it, save! And the ouija board is going to get used on Halloween after a few beverages while I try to contact my spirit ancestors and see if they want to party, awesome!

Really cool stuff from all you guys and you're all mad talented, so grateful here! Keep an eye out for some custom art and graffiti coming you guys' way as well as more goon love for the holidays. You all rock so hard.

Certainly, Sweetiedahling!! Holiday love to you, even though my reply is late!

---Teresa Kaczynski (Ted's our cousin, according to my father in law, but I'll not send you letterbombs)..

Shenanigansluck
Dec 10, 2013
I am behind on my Goonmas Cards but am starting tonight. I have some Thank You shout outs to give as soon as I get them out of the crafting room abyss. I'm glad everyone liked the Halloween postcards I have been meaning to send for 3 years now. I am sending some mail out of the US and I'm sure it will be late but will make it eventually :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Team Lunch
Nov 4, 2009
Opera Bitch I got your card- so glittery, thank you!! :3: