Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

AMReese posted:

It was depressing the day someone mentioned WrestleMania last year and I started to animatedly talk about Seth Rollins cashing in, thinking I had finally found someone to talk about it with, but then they said "You watch wrestling? Haha. What a loser."

how many pages is your manifesto up to nowadays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
As long as their wedding somehow involves Kane and/or Eric Bischoff, everything is grand and I see no problem.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SoDuTw/status/787956691564392448

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I have been thinking about getting into dentistry, there's really good money in it.

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Who the gently caress is Ricky Knight? Live and let live, Ricky. It's none of your business, jack.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

why do you always post these in tweets and gently caress with the table instead of just putting it in a [timg] tag? you that desperate for the follows and retweets?

UnderFreddy
Oct 9, 2012

GEGENPOSTING

Electric Lady posted:

Sorry this is a bit back by now but everyone needs to see it if they haven't.

https://twitter.com/HanveyJustin/status/766445495300554752

Funnily enough the crazy person with a shrine for a wrestler has a way more reasonable reaction to the news than OP

https://twitter.com/HanveyJustin/status/787849521590046720

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Gee, it's almost like people change their minds about marriage and family life when they meet the right person.

Congratulations to both of them, but isn't Del Río still married or still going through the divorce proceedings of his first marriage?

Burt Buckle posted:

Who the gently caress is Ricky Knight? Live and let live, Ricky. It's none of your business, jack.

Paige's dad. He's just going through the motions every white dad goes through when his daughter dates or wants to marry a non-white dude. As a non-white dude who dated white girls, this is normal.

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

Seams posted:

bevis settles down

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Josuke Higashikata posted:

why do you always post these in tweets and gently caress with the table instead of just putting it in a [timg] tag? you that desperate for the follows and retweets?

Why are you bothered? Twitter embedding exists. Welcome to 2016.

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

pressedbunny posted:

As long as their wedding somehow involves Kane and/or Eric Bischoff, everything is grand and I see no problem.

they do the "if anyone objects to this marriage let him speak now" thing at the rehearsal and Kane bursts out of the floor and drags del Rio to his stag night

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

rovert posted:

Why are you bothered? Twitter embedding exists. Welcome to 2016.

Fucks up where the pages start when clicking on latest unread posts for no valid reason. Needless when you're posting a screen grab, not like it's something only possible on twitter innit

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

AMReese posted:

Short-term vs long-term. Paige is giving up something she's been working for most of her life in the face of one man she hasn't known for that long. She's not leaving on the best of terms, either.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

jfc what is wrong with your brain

happy for Paige, hope everything goes well

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

It makes the "impressions" number go up in his profile.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Isn't ADR still married?

Hunter Leopardson
Dec 24, 2002

Don't be a jerk my friend

Right wing, pro Thatcherite nutjob doesn't like his daughter marrying a foreigner, how surprising.

Hunter Leopardson fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Oct 17, 2016

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.
Mods rename the thread to The Self-Destruction of AMReese, thanks.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Burt Buckle posted:

It's Paige's dad but you'd be forgiven for thinking its amreese

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Congratulations to Alberto El Horney and Paige on their pending nuptials

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Fucks up where the pages start when clicking on latest unread posts for no valid reason. Needless when you're posting a screen grab, not like it's something only possible on twitter innit

Is that why it happens on the app? That poo poo is annoying. I don't actually mind the tweets though because tweets/posts get deleted and rovert generally doesn't delete his poo poo.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

keevo posted:

Is that why it happens on the app? That poo poo is annoying. I don't actually mind the tweets though because tweets/posts get deleted and rovert generally doesn't delete his poo poo.

I never use apps to browse SA but I'd say it's a safe assumption.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

DukeofCA posted:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

DukeofCA posted:

Yeah

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

this thread's steadfast faith in true love is inspiring

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
Hmm a father has concerns about his daughter marrying someone 15 years her senior after a short romance while he's still in the middle of a messy divorce. Clearly it must be because he's some massive racist.

Somethingawfulforums.txt

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Yeah, I'm not gonna sit here and say Paige has no idea what she's doing or whatever, but he's still married and in the middle of a really bad divorce. I can't imagine thinking jumping into marriage with the dude is a bad idea is somehow this super weird viewpoint.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

we're not here to dog pile on am reese we're here to celebrate love before the eyes of god

Korelle posted:

Hmm a father has concerns about his daughter marrying someone 15 years her senior after a short romance while he's still in the middle of a messy divorce.

love is blind

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

also since we're talking about it ricky knight is def a racist but not because he doesn't like alberto el patron

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

alberto el patron may actually no show his own wedding

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

This is a good time to point out that Paige is closer in age to Alberto than Paige's father is to her mother, and is five years older than her mother was when those two got married.

Love is a wonderful thing.

Also I lied, she's six years older.

DukeofCA
Aug 18, 2011

I am shocked and appalled.

Super No Vacancy posted:

this thread's steadfast faith in true love is inspiring

It's funny because most people in the discussion thread think Paige is being a retard, but in the thread ostensibly devoted to calling her a retard everyone's being really supportive.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

oatgan posted:

Bustin' for Matrimony

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oatgan posted:

Bustin for bridesmaids

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
Can someone explain to me what it is that makes Alberto's divorce so messy other than people expecting that all divorces are messy?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

DukeofCA posted:

It's funny because most people in the discussion thread think Paige is being a retard, but in the thread ostensibly devoted to calling her a retard everyone's being really supportive.

Well the person who posted this thread isn't even slightly concerned about Paige as a person, he's purely interested in how this affects Paige destroying her body for his amusement, and as evidence of how he is good and right he posted an image of Seth Rollins, man who cheated on his fiancee with a Nazi, calling AJ Lee a slut for getting married.

Korelle
Sep 18, 2010
I mean if you're going to propose to a pro wrestler who was the victim of a stabbing under suspicious circumstances then Puerto Rico is the place to be.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Electric Lady posted:

Sorry this is a bit back by now but everyone needs to see it if they haven't.

https://twitter.com/HanveyJustin/status/766445495300554752

This My Is House

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

oatgan posted:

"Paige, I told you! Premium Economy is NOT THE SAME as first class!"

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

DukeofCA posted:

It's funny because most people in the discussion thread think Paige is being a retard

honestly id feel the same about anyone who is an ADR mark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Korelle posted:

Hmm a father has concerns about his daughter marrying someone 15 years her senior after a short romance while he's still in the middle of a messy divorce. Clearly it must be because he's some massive racist.

Somethingawfulforums.txt

Not taking sides explicitly in this post, just saying on the record it wasn't concerning enough to him he posted about it on social media when two other older white men proposed to her

Karmine posted:

Can someone explain to me what it is that makes Alberto's divorce so messy other than people expecting that all divorces are messy?

Sounds like it's "guy with kids with wife cheats on wife with someone 15 years younger than him and she finds out by social media pics"

Which admittedly is messier and less common than the average wrestling/WWE thing of "two people tour together for years, fall in love, and if either are already in a relationship that other person pieces it together quick and/or gets dumped".

• Locked thread