Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I use up all my pvp begging on trials

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!
what people do to themselves for grimoire score is hilarious like why its a number that has no meaning in the game

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

Maker Of Shoes posted:

what people do to themselves for grimoire score is hilarious like why its a number that has no meaning in the game

I instantly assume anyone over 5k is a huge sperglord

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Maker Of Shoes posted:

Uh, it gets me into the most elite LFG teams, along with my 385 light and gjallarhorn and raid completion emblem.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
It's the only thing I don't have and it only comes up like every 6 weeks. What else am I gunna do with my time parent my kids?

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!

FishBulb posted:

It's the only thing I don't have and it only comes up like every 6 weeks. What else am I gunna do with my time parent my kids?

isnt that what your spouse is for

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Not in Obamas America

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/ATwfAA5.gifv

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D

Legion of One posted:

I miss being decent with sniper rifles, but my sidearm has saved me far too many times to count now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYGxuCjJ-Zk

Very nice clutches dude

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

texaholic posted:

5365 :forkbomb:

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

I hope you learned your lesson. Solo queuing doubles. My god man.

Was playing some doubles with one of the best players in the world and we lost because the other team got the first kill and they ran away and hid behind doors for the rest of the match. We lost.

Don't play doubles.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

texaholic posted:

I try to keep mine low as possible so i get underestimated.

Its at 4.4k i think

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

CheeseFactory posted:

Was playing some doubles with one of the best players in the world and we lost because the other team got the first kill and they ran away and hid behind doors for the rest of the match. We lost.

Lmao

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Oh and one of them was using night stalker with double smoke/nades and the other was a double lightning nade striker.

It was impossible to push them. Good times.

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
Clever dragon with glass half full is pretty dece right?

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Danger posted:

Clever dragon with glass half full is pretty dece right?

Glass half full does basically nothing. But that's a good gun none the less

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

5375 :chord:

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'

CheeseFactory posted:

Glass half full does basically nothing. But that's a good gun none the less

Others are perfect balance/hand laid stock and snapshot/high caliber and glass half full/feeding frenzy. I am out of touch with good perks

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

CheeseFactory posted:

lol rekt

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

:rolleyes:

Anything less than 5500 is scrub

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

:vince:

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

FishBulb posted:

:rolleyes:

Anything less than 5500 is scrub

4090 here :D

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

I don't want to raise my grimoire score. But this is a game and a high score is better than a low score, and If we are going to play, I want to win.

Too bad it involve visiting the most unsavoury PvP modes in destiny, but... oh well.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
It's really not anything and I don't care what anyone's score is, I'm just close to max so I figure I might as well. Despite all my complaining I don't even mind playing doubles. I feel like I've learned a lot just playing it this week.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

3995 for me. Suck it high grimoire nerds.

the good fax machine
Feb 26, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
I got platinum in this stupid game but there isn't a loving chance that I'm going to chase grimoire score

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Grimoire scores are character specific now for some silly reason too, my hunter is at 5030 and my warlock has 5020. I always thought that once you unlock grimoire on one character it counts for all of them. :iiam:

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

xzzy posted:

Grimoire scores are character specific now for some silly reason too, my hunter is at 5030 and my warlock has 5020. I always thought that once you unlock grimoire on one character it counts for all of them. :iiam:

It's supposed to be. It's some kinda glitch and they won't fix it for 6 months because who cares except me and reddit

Hulk Krogan
Mar 25, 2005

:perfect:

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Legion of One posted:

I miss being decent with sniper rifles, but my sidearm has saved me far too many times to count now

Good

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Legion of One posted:

You're pretty much the only person I've seen make em work. Pretty sure i went nuts when you made that play too.

Remember when you and candy told me to save that vid of my sick double quick scope because I'd forget if I didn't do it right away... yeah i forgot.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

FishBulb posted:

I feel like I've learned a lot just playing it this week.

Yeah, esoteric arcana like "don't play doubles".

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Sidearms are for finishing off people who aren't quite dead. They're great at that. Useless at pretty much everything else.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

Danger posted:

Others are perfect balance/hand laid stock and snapshot/high caliber and glass half full/feeding frenzy. I am out of touch with good perks

Yeah that's drat good.

Run High Cal, Feeding Frenzy and Perfect Balance imo

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Dopants
Jul 9, 2016

feel  it  on
a  spiritual
level
Get hosed, Jackson.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Which predator was that

96 spacejam
Dec 4, 2009

So what's the deal with Devil's Lair Heroic strike? I'm 360 and literally getting 1 shotted by nearly everything. I've done it twice in the past 2 days and people are dying like crazy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The heroic modifiers make it tough this week, the enemies are getting a damage bonus from the special burn.

• Locked thread